Voyager

My First 5-meo-dmt Experience

16 posts in this topic

Sorry, I can't find the 5-MeO-DMT mega thread. I am blind?

Type and dosage. Freebase . Measured out 20mg and split with my friend. Dosage would have been around 10mg, perhaps 1 or 2 either side. Unfortunately I thought I had bought 0.000 scales but I was wrong. They were 0.00 scales. It was 3 small crystals each. It was in the Light to Moderate dosage. 

My Experience. 

Similar to DMT, shortly after taking my first hit, my world started to dissolve into white, and I didn't feel grounded anywhere particularly solid. The lights in the room got incredibly bright and became hard to focus on anything. I went back in for a further 2 hits, but didn't hold them in for too long. At this point I felt quite an enjoyable warm loving feeling emanating through my heart. I lied back and immediately started to feel my consciousness expanding and propelling me forward. My theory mind kicked in and logically I told myself, It's OK to let go. I felt a relaxation as I started to expand outward at a fast rate. Not long after this time, I felt my ego kick back in, there was a struggle of ego trying to reassert itself. A negative thought spiral proceeded for a few seconds which I felt quite fearful of (the Oh shit i've done it now feeling), but I was able to surrender again after as my awareness noticed there is no where to go, no struggle to fight, and again my body relaxed and I started to expand outward. The remainder of my experience was quite difficult. My ego continued to reassert itself every time I let go. I felt the incredibly strong distinction between mind and no mind, or duality and non-duality. Despite the struggle I just found it was perculiar the feeling of this interchanging energetic state. Opening, closing, opening closing. My eyes started flickering wildly like it would in REM sleep. The resistance was causing vibration through my body and my eyes. My ego clamped back in hard as soon as the substance starting wearing off a bit, although It had basically already done that for the most part of the experience, just temporarily letting me get a glimpse of the energetic state that could be had. When I came out of the experience, I did not feel have a sense of "that was fucking bad", it was very much "hmm that was quite the learning experience". But certainly during the experience it was not something I would call fun.

My friends Experience

After my experience my friend went in. When I told him about what happened, he decided to add 1 small crystal extra, which would have bumped him from about 10mg to 13mg. He did not experience any resistance, and he was not "aware of himself as Cam" like I was as "Chris". Therefore it concluded that It was "probably" a dosage issue more than a resistance problem. Neither of us are new to this and we both bring in a decent quality of mind, but I probably am a bit more logical and "thinky" than he is. So perhaps there was an element of "letting go" that he was able to do and I wasn't. My opinion is still dosage because he was launched like a rocket ship where as I felt more like a plane, the speed of my expansion didn't seem to be quite as rapid from his description. His memory of the experience was far more limited that my own. He also went through a very violent energetic release via body movement and vocalization. 

Conclusion.  I remembered back to Leo's video where he used the HCL and said "Just get the freak out out the way with the low dosage". This was certainly a dosage that I think was a little low. It compared to when I didn't quite take enough DMT, and I'd be completely aware with ego intact, yet i'd have an incredible array of fractals spinning above my head. The feeling was not incredibly comfortable but not enough to freak me out entirely on that occasion. An hour after that experience, we increased the DMT dosage and I had a full "out of body or ego death" experience (not sure if the two are different). I, Chris, certainly were no longer present. There was an I experiencing, but It was not "me".  The feeling that I have after the experience it that of incompleteness, that I didn't quite get what I was looking for. After reading every book on the market and watching every video on YouTube of 5-MeO-DMt I was expecting something really special. I decided not to go back into the experience right away (we only did it a few hours ago). I feel like Trusting that it was the experience I was meant to have, and prepare myself for another launch another day. It's funny after having a direct experience with god on 10gram mushroom a week ago, how much my Ego has concrete it self back in and now it feels like a distant dream. 

Question

Is this quite common? Do you think it's the dosage or the resistance that didn't allow me to expand infinitely? Would you have gone back in on the same day, or given yourself a breather and fresh mind? I'm not in a hurry, there is no destination to arrive at, I just want to get a taste of the Truth sooner than later. :D

Cheers

@Voyager Sounds like way too small a dose.

Were you smoking or snorting it? Was it freebase or HCl?

And it sounds like you were just eyeballing the dose. A big no-no.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Hey Leo. Freebase. I smoked it. We weren't eyeballing it, I bought $200 scales, but they don't measure 1's. They measure 1000,100,10 increments. 0.00. I actually need 0.000 don't I... I thought I bought the right ones. Which means we had to go with the increments of 10's. (which of course could be slightly off if you're looking for 8 or 12mg for example... Do you have .000 on your scales?  They cost $400+ bucks for 0.000... Yeah I think it was too small man... do you think i should get back on the horse asap?

Edited by Voyager

@Voyager Yes, you need a scale that has 3 digits after the decimal point. I bought my 0.001 gram scale of amazon for like £20/£30...

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Leo Gura I'm confused. Are HCL and HCI the same? Snorting only? 

Also, some online vendors that sell 5-meo don't say anything about it. It just says 5-meo dmt. Does it mean it's freebase?

Edited by Be Yourself

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

@Space Are you confident it's weighing accurately? The general feedback is that the lower cost 0.000 ones are very unreliable. What model is yours?

Edited by Voyager

@Voyager Mildly confident, yes. This was the scale I bought: https://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=pd_sbs_79_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0012TDNAM&pd_rd_r=ES1H4EFAF6N959H64XR9&pd_rd_w=hz7Bc&pd_rd_wg=mfzNK&psc=1&refRID=ES1H4EFAF6N959H64XR9

The majority of feedback on Amazon says that it does well at 0.000, and I generally trust Amazon reviews. Either way, i'm sure you wouldn't need to spend over $75 for a sufficiently high quality scale. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space I'll have to see if they deliver to Australia. Thanks. The one I bought is high quality but doesn't do the 0.000 sigh. Ah well. 

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

@Space I'll have to see if they deliver to Australia. Thanks. The one I bought is high quality but doesn't do the 0.000 sigh. Ah well. 

AU ebay has plenty ranging from $10 - $30.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

A quality milligram scale costs $30 on Amazon

Yes, HCL and HCl are the same thing.

If they don't say anything about it, you need to ask them. Don't assume anything.

The trick with smoking 5-meo is that you need to learn how to vaporize it properly. You could easily be loading 10mg into the pipe but effectively only vaporizing half of it. Which of course is a very weak dose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So vaping the substances is mandatory, and you are sure on this?

By the way, will we see a post 5-MeO video?

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

@Leo Gura Hey Leo. I've purchased a scale that will measure the 1 units from eBay AU. Amazon isn't quite as handy for us Aussies unfortunately. It was only $25 so I'll see how it goes. My friend was in charge of the vaporizing of it. It seemed logical since his reality wasn't dissolving like mine! I think that wasn't a problem so dosage was too low. We believe that my dosage was .008 and his was .011, it's amazing how different the experience can be on that small difference.

I'd love to hear an update on your 5-MeO-DMT experiences and usage frequency. How often have you been using it in conjunction with AL-LAD? Are you still only using HCL or have you been testing Freebase? You assumed HCL was better for our work but didn't have the experience to back it up at the time. I'd love to know what you think now on the difference. A 5-Meo-DMT update video would make my day. :D 

Edited by Voyager

4 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Every week I am hoping it will come :D

6 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

So vaping the substances is mandatory, and you are sure on this?

Not necessarily mandatory but is optimal as per 5-Meo IMO but there can be challenges. For example with regular DMT because it usually takes 3 solid hits of a quality vaporizer to breakthrough where it can be really hard to do so because by the 1st and 2nd hit reality is already melting away which is why they have created "changa" which is DMT infused in herbs and a full dose can be packed in a bowl and smoked in one go.  The experience is longer as well.

Not sure if they have done this with 5-meo because you need much less but i don't see why not. It is a slightly different experience, more welcoming, spiritual feel too it where freebase is more direct, sharp and fast-paced but ultimately the same thing. Its fascinating how plant communication comes forth with Changa.

For free-base, experienced psychonauts highly recommend this product for optimal spice vaporization.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=8730

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Changa eh? I've seen it around but haven't thought to experiment with it as yet. That is certainly an interesting concept for 5-MeO. Not too much of  a fan of extra crap in my lungs though. Certainly looks like there are far more advanced implements for smoking on the market than what I am rocking. 

Edited by Voyager

Do you buy it off the dark net?  I can't imagine how I could find it in my country .