Dodo

The Enlightened Master Bee

9 posts in this topic

Applying awareness shines living light on nothingness and creates a moment of living perfection out of sheer non-existence, the now. We will reap what we sow, this is how reality works. If you spit against the wind, you are not in an advantageous position. xDxD .  Let's save the bees.

The Enlightened Master Bee: You think I am this body made of honey? You insult me! I am not this. I am consciousness. I am conscious awareness. Come and see for yourself. Enter this world of wonder and don’t stop until you’ve reached the esteemed destination of Nirvana. Also known as Alive Beingness.

Nirvana/Love is not simply a place, buzz
Nirvana/Love is not simply an event, buzz
Nirvana/Love is a feeling. buzz
Nirvana/Love is the feeling of I am: Alive Existence. buzz

Release the shell, don't hold it in no more. Pour out your soul, buzz buzz, for me to see. to make it whole.

Be and be and be and bee. Don't hide behind the mask, just let it all go out and be. Buzzbuzz, buzzbuzz, buzzbuzz, buzzbuzz225b745997a31c2813f4f74103113d73_a-coach

A feeling of alive peace and alive quite buzzz, behind every noise and happening. A peaceful pieace of existence. The aliveness of being present in the alive present moment.

The now, as the humans call it. There’s nothing to do. There’s just being to be “beinged”. You are that presence, you are where the light touches and your core is so deep it reaches the center of the entire existence, because it is you. Buzz buzz!

Henry the disciple bee:e3b799686b0eef146d9aa7c75e9e99cf_summer-

Oh WOW, I am aware of this yes. buzzbuzz I feel I am this alive being. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz It feels. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz Nice! Actually. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz I can see what you mean. buzzbuzz Isn't it wonderful how Nirvana is just no steps away? Not 2 steps, not even 1 step. buzzbuzz No steps. buzzbuzz I get it now. buzzbuzz Wow. buzzbuzz This is so simple, thanks, my master. buzzbuzz I don't need to take steps to know that I am! 

You are the best at explaining the Truth to a simple mind like mine! I am a lowly disciple. buzzbuzz I have been graced by the glory of being showed a direct realisation of being. buzzbuzz Omg, I am actually a master of being, because I have been always! Wow such unity, such clarity. buzzbuzz It cannot be described. buzzbuzz

I have to share this with everyone. buzzbuzz They need to feel the joy I am feeling! Alive being IS Nirvana, thank you Enlightened Master for letting me in on the little secret of Life. buzzbuzz The little big secret. buzzbuzz That is nothing and everything THank you so so soso so so sos so Much. buzzbuzz

Disciple #2: Wont you two be quiet I am trying to meditate in order to reach the state of no mind and reach the true Nirvana, where thought can no longer harass me and just let me be

;( ;( I CRI EVERTYM I wanna be free, I wanna be liberated!!!! I want peace and quiet and you two won't shut up about your Nirvana realisations. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz WAIT I WANT THAT TOO, WAIT I UNDERSTAND TOO NOW. buzzbuzz OMG THIS IS IT! I AM OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! BUZZZZZZZZZZ I AM PEACE AND QUIET ITSELF I AM CONSCIOUSNESS, THE SCREEN BEHIND ALL THE PAINT. buzzbuzz OMG THANK YOU O ENLIGHTENED MASTER OF ENLIGHTENING ME TOO. buzzbuzz OMG THE POWER OF YOUR YELLOW BEE SHINE HAS MADE A DENT IN MY MIND AND LET THE ENERGY FLOW. buzzbuzz

Enlightened Master Bee: Look at the buzz, it's everywhere. It's silence. buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz. The present moment can be both the most silent and the most loud.  Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!!! 

Hahahahahhah xDxDxD 

Edited by Who_Am_I

-1/12 is Infinity 

I am just beeing in the present moment. Buzzed....

Just now, SOUL said:

I am just beeing in the present moment. Buzzed....

Hahahhahahahaha

-1/12 is Infinity 

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 3:59 AM, Who_Am_I said:

Applying awareness shines living light on nothingness and creates a moment of living perfection out of sheer non-existence, the now. We will reap what we sow, this is how reality works. If you spit against the wind, you are not in an advantageous position. xDxD .  Let's save the bees.

The Enlightened Master Bee: You think I am this body made of honey? You insult me! I am not this. I am consciousness. I am conscious awareness. Come and see for yourself. Enter this world of wonder and don’t stop until you’ve reached the esteemed destination of Nirvana. Also known as Alive Beingness.

Nirvana/Love is not simply a place, buzz
Nirvana/Love is not simply an event, buzz
Nirvana/Love is a feeling. buzz
Nirvana/Love is the feeling of I am: Alive Existence. buzz

Release the shell, don't hold it in no more. Pour out your soul, buzz buzz, for me to see. to make it whole.

Be and be and be and bee. Don't hide behind the mask, just let it all go out and be. Buzzbuzz, buzzbuzz, buzzbuzz, buzzbuzz225b745997a31c2813f4f74103113d73_a-coach

A feeling of alive peace and alive quite buzzz, behind every noise and happening. A peaceful pieace of existence. The aliveness of being present in the alive present moment.

The now, as the humans call it. There’s nothing to do. There’s just being to be “beinged”. You are that presence, you are where the light touches and your core is so deep it reaches the center of the entire existence, because it is you. Buzz buzz!

Henry the disciple bee:e3b799686b0eef146d9aa7c75e9e99cf_summer-

Oh WOW, I am aware of this yes. buzzbuzz I feel I am this alive being. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz It feels. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz Nice! Actually. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz I can see what you mean. buzzbuzz Isn't it wonderful how Nirvana is just no steps away? Not 2 steps, not even 1 step. buzzbuzz No steps. buzzbuzz I get it now. buzzbuzz Wow. buzzbuzz This is so simple, thanks, my master. buzzbuzz I don't need to take steps to know that I am!

You are the best at explaining the Truth to a simple mind like mine! I am a lowly disciple. buzzbuzz I have been graced by the glory of being showed a direct realisation of being. buzzbuzz Omg, I am actually a master of being, because I have been always! Wow such unity, such clarity. buzzbuzz It cannot be described. buzzbuzz

I have to share this with everyone. buzzbuzz They need to feel the joy I am feeling! Alive being IS Nirvana, thank you Enlightened Master for letting me in on the little secret of Life. buzzbuzz The little big secret. buzzbuzz That is nothing and everything THank you so so soso so so sos so Much. buzzbuzz

Disciple #2: Wont you two be quiet I am trying to meditate in order to reach the state of no mind and reach the true Nirvana, where thought can no longer harass me and just let me be

;( ;( I CRI EVERTYM I wanna be free, I wanna be liberated!!!! I want peace and quiet and you two won't shut up about your Nirvana realisations. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz. buzzbuzz WAIT I WANT THAT TOO, WAIT I UNDERSTAND TOO NOW. buzzbuzz OMG THIS IS IT! I AM OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! BUZZZZZZZZZZ I AM PEACE AND QUIET ITSELF I AM CONSCIOUSNESS, THE SCREEN BEHIND ALL THE PAINT. buzzbuzz OMG THANK YOU O ENLIGHTENED MASTER OF ENLIGHTENING ME TOO. buzzbuzz OMG THE POWER OF YOUR YELLOW BEE SHINE HAS MADE A DENT IN MY MIND AND LET THE ENERGY FLOW. buzzbuzz

Enlightened Master Bee: Look at the buzz, it's everywhere. It's silence. buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz. The present moment can be both the most silent and the most loud.  Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!!!

Hahahahahhah xDxDxD

I stole your pic okay. I am a thief, .....buzzzzzz

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

4 hours ago, Loreena said:

I stole your pic okay. I am a thief, .....buzzzzzz

I am a public figure. Everything that is mine is free to the public. xD!

-1/12 is Infinity 

4 hours ago, Who_Am_I said:

I am a public figure. Everything that is mine is free to the public. xD!

hehe.....

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@SnickI'll never forget The night I heard on the radio that John was assassinated in front of his apartment building.  I Kept thinking "why would anyone want to kill John Lennon?" It was totally surreal. The rock radio station I had been listening to played John's music all night long. There was nothing anyone could do but light a candle and be with John through his music..

11 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@SnickI'll never forget The night I heard on the radio that John was assassinated in front of his apartment building.  I Kept thinking "why would anyone want to kill John Lennon?" It was totally surreal. The rock radio station I had been listening to played John's music all night long. There was nothing anyone could do but light a candle and be with John through his music..

While everyone was sobbing and crying,  John Lennon jumped into the next car and didn't even care!! ??

-1/12 is Infinity