No-Thing

Resist Nothing

5 posts in this topic

Resist Nothing (in the moment) and be willing to include everything as exclusion creates duality.

That annoying colleague of yours - resist not

That emotional reaction to your annoying colleague - resist not

That pop-culture - resist not

Your parents - resist not

Your enemy - resist not

Death - resist not

Success - resist not

Your thoughts  - resist not

Your un-enlightenment - resist not

Your ego - resist not

unconsciousness - resist not

But how, you ask, how can I live like this? Would I allow everything, would that end people using and abusing me? First of all, I find, that the less you resist the less problems arise as the resistant causes problems in the first place. If you still resist non-resistant maybe Bruce Lee's perspective might enlighten you, "There is no opponent". See you can still take action, even from a place of non-resistance. You can even beat the crap out of people without resisting them.   :ph34r:

Don't make non-resistance into mental masturbation. Just stop resisting whatever is now and become one again with the higher power you usually label as ______ (fill in your favourite pointer).

Practice being mindful of your inner resistance and whenever you recognise it, say yes to what you have been resisting instead. Enlightenment is one big fucking YES!

giphy.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Very helpful! Thank you :)

I write about scientific-based self-help, habits, productivity, creativity and ancient wisdom over at www.selfempoweredlife.com

"Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep" - The Internet

To eliminate the duality of it erase the "yes" in it which is just the opposite of no.

Finding the neutral position in mindfulness is an absence of identifying so is neither resisting nor endorsing.

This ceases the struggle of opposition so awakens to enlightenment in consciousness.

Edited by SOUL
grammar