aurum

What I've Learned About The Angels

35 posts in this topic

@unknownworld I would never... EVER EVERERRRR trust any old grandpa over my intiition. No matter how fancy his quote is.

But I understsnd you seem to be a rational person. Im the polar opposite of that so we will never see eye to eye

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

9 hours ago, heisenburger said:

@Dodoster thanks excited to try it!

You can keep your eyes aimed at the center of your forehead. That was my regular practice back in the day when this happened. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

20 hours ago, John Flores said:

@aurum Thank you for sharing your experiences. Really beautiful thread and topic. I'm very religious so I beleive in different branches of angels.

I beleive there truly is one angel assigned to as you said, but the highest angels are known as the Annunaki. The branch of the Annunaki that chose Enki as their leader however are known as "dark angels". There are various degrees of transcendant beings, depending on what they did on Earth and depending on their philosophies that they developed while they were down here.

I'm getting off topic, but I think Enlil by far is the greatest angel, but he's above all angels to the point of being considered "God". He's on par with Anu and in some ways is greater. I think I am Anu's incarnation who was a perfectionist. My belief is that Anu harnessed that energy from the side of the void containing "salt water" or feminine waters where Enki was located in a suspended  animation [of a sort],  and incarnated it with his "image" inside the body of a man in order to be an artist of creativity for the world. However,  Anu did not allow himself to beleive that Enki  just wanted Enlil to cease existing and that he was purely corrupt. Instead of removing him from existence, he had to let them play the game out because he had already    decreed the rules containing free-will, prior to His realization. Enki chose his ability to be a contrarian to the ultimate extent of being in opposition to Enlil, who chose light. Instead, he said "If Enlil is air, light, humility, and life, I will be heaviness, darkness, arrogance, and death". He did this simply to be an apposer without acknowledging that his purpose was to be elevated, transformed into light, and used for the sake of selfless endeavors. He rebelled essentially,  but was supposed to be greater than Enlil since the physical world is hardest to manefest spirituality within.  For  some reason no one can figure out why Enki felt threatened and chose to corrupt his nature rather than use it for selfless endeavors.

He then became the ultimate angel of darkness, while Enlil the ultimate angel of light and hence the paradigm of good and evil commenced.

Never heard any of that before. Where'd you learn this from?

12 hours ago, Dodoster said:

@aurum So I'm sitting here at work and I look to the right, and one of the documents of my colleague has written on it the word Angel. Hehehe what a coincidence.

Figures! My business lady guardian angel shows up on a financial document!

"Coincidence" yup xD

10 hours ago, pluto said:

Ahh the good old ringing... signal vibration at its finest :)

I have learnt to let it play in the background because i hear it almost 24/7 nowadays especially when i do a few deep breaths and pay attention.

This year more than ever. The emery is so strong in 2017 i am so hyped.

Do you still get short periods of higher intensity ringing? Because that's what I've found. There's a whole range of how strong it is.

4 hours ago, aurum said:

Do you still get short periods of higher intensity ringing? Because that's what I've found. There's a whole range of how strong it is.

Indeed

B R E A T H E

4 hours ago, aurum said:

Never heard any of that before. Where'd you learn this from?

@aurum you can check "Epic of Gilgamesh" basically it tells all the story about the gods mentioned above.

Actually in my very first play, I played the role of "Ninsun" the mother of Gilgamesh..

That epic is a summary of the Mesopotamian Tablets that @John Flores was referring to.

1 hour ago, John Flores said:

If you look at Mespotamian history this is what the tablets say. Lots of it has been rewritten and encoded in the Torah.

@John Flores I didn't know that they were encoded in Torah, that's quite interesting!

@Dodoster  your business lady guardian angel says that she loves you so much❤?

@aurum Thank you!
I had a few experiences while waking up from dreams. I saw bright light and I heard a very loud ringing, the ringing was so loud and intense that it hurt my brain and ears, it lasted every time just approx a half a minute. But somehow it felt good. It was similar to 5meo, but the 5meo experience didn't hurt.

One time I was able to consciously recreate this experience 4 times in one nap. Thank you @Dodoster, in those days when this happened a listened a lot to exactly this video that you shared:

On 5/4/2017 at 0:13 AM, Dodoster said:

Edited by Barna

Can they cook ?

I'm tired of eating pizza ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 5/5/2017 at 11:58 AM, Barna said:

I had a few experiences while waking up from dreams. I saw bright light and I heard a very loud ringing, the ringing was so loud and intense that it hurt my brain and ears, it lasted every time just approx a half a minute. But somehow it felt good. It was similar to 5meo, but the 5meo experience didn't hurt.

When you wake up is apparently a common time for contact because the mind is still calm and receptive. I had the ringing happen a couple times the moment I became conscious I was awake.

Last night I was in the park meditating and I asked for an angel to show up. I was ready to actually see one, clear as day showing up.

Shortly after this little guy popped out out of nowhere and stayed with me and guarded my position like a lion! <3

My spirit animal? ???

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

-1/12 is Infinity