Growly

Third eye

26 posts in this topic

Over a year ago I watched that first video by Teal Swan and did the exercises. Within 2 weeks I began to feel a distinct pressure in that area. And it got stronger and stronger and right to the verge of causing pain. I started wondering if I had a tumor or something there.

Because of a house full of guest I stopped meditating this past July for 5 days and it almost completely went away. It's back now, but not as powerful.

Is my intuition better or anything else changed in my life? Not that I can see or notice other than this moving, sometimes pulsing pressure or feeling of energy.  Three years ago I would have scoffed at chakras. Now I can feel them.

If I had it to do over again, I would not have done that practice.

My third eye seems to be opening. Recently when meditating, consuming spiritual material, or sporadically through out the day, I can feel a tingling sensation in my 3rd eye. And this is without me ever having researched the realm of chakras and the 3rd eye before I started to feel these sensations. This is one of the symptoms I've been having as a part of the aftermath of a powerful 5meo malt trip (go see my recent post on that thread). My sensory perceptions have greatly increased and I'm waking up more each day to how reality truly works. However, sometimes I don't know what to do when the sensation in my 3rd eye area becomes overwhelming. Sometimes the sensation becomes so strong that I want to stop what I'm doing and get the attention off of it. My intuition tells me I should do my best to keep my focus there and relax, but sometimes it can become very uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this? Will training myself to focus on the 3rd eye sensation without wavering in my attention allow me to wake up more to reality? Once the process is completed does the tingling sensation go away? 

@Unleash Same thing happened to my, it felt like my heart chakra was unlocking without me even learning about these cahkras until after

On 10/23/2024 at 4:53 PM, El Rio said:

Over a year ago I watched that first video by Teal Swan and did the exercises. Within 2 weeks I began to feel a distinct pressure in that area. And it got stronger and stronger and right to the verge of causing pain. I started wondering if I had a tumor or something there.

Because of a house full of guest I stopped meditating this past July for 5 days and it almost completely went away. It's back now, but not as powerful.

Is my intuition better or anything else changed in my life? Not that I can see or notice other than this moving, sometimes pulsing pressure or feeling of energy.  Three years ago I would have scoffed at chakras. Now I can feel them.

If I had it to do over again, I would not have done that practice.

I think these New Agers are full of half knowing, half experience, half everything, and that is more dangerous in many ways than knowing nothing at all.  When I taught Martial Arts, I realized that half knowing what to do and how to do it dangerous, because with this ppl think they know, they experience and such, it creates a false Confidence, which lacks the most important thing, which is Clarity.  Without Clarity You really have nothing when it comes to navigating this Life and not suffering it..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru