Growly

Third eye

26 posts in this topic

What is this video? Is this just spiritual new age stuff or does it mean something

I've watched it, they said in comments to focus on dot in first image and youll see 4 circles which I did see but nothing happened after.  Am I missing something or is this just bs

@Thought Art @Leo Gura

39 minutes ago, Growly said:

What is this video? Is this just spiritual new age stuff or does it mean something

@Thought Art @Leo Gura

Same question: Is this 3rd eye real or fake? 

〰️〰️〰️ 

There are some telekinesis videos by telekinesis guru. Seems real but I doubt it. Tell me if anyone knows about it. 

Edited by Genius100x

Reminder :  Get the best out of the forum.  Read Journals. Use Filters and Sorting to extract valuable content. 

Always keep in mind what matters in the long term. (posting trivial content doesn't.) 

Third Eye is the Agna Chakra, it has a relation to the Pineal gland, its represented as the 3rd Eye because once one is in touch with it in an intense way, they now are "Intellectually" Realized, they see Life just the way it is, no judgements or conclusions, just reality as it is. You now have Clarity toward Life and then can navigate it with Ease, no more stress, no more emotional ups and downs, you live Potential is unlimited Now...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

I keep seeing and hearing about the third eye, even my next door neighbor who apparently is a shaman, said I should look into it

So I’m going to follow this thread now.

Its real when it opens you get sucked put of your body. 3rd eye opens mind to a new dimension of reality . This video is trash tho.

Edited by Hojo

Be careful with this shit. I'm serious.

When I was 15 and started my spiritual path, I did some really heavy chakra meditations/yoga, and I prematurely opened my third eye. I was not ready for it. I started seeing weird shit, I felt like I was being ripped apart from reality as if there was another layer behind everything. I didn't understand what I was going through, but now I know. I was not grounded at all. Start from the bottom - root chakra, and work your way up. You can start with a simple root chakra meditation every day, and as the weeks go by work your way up. But do not start at the top of the pyramid when there's no solid ground to build on.

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@Ishanga

I searched up ajna chakra and it seems too good to be true, too abstract too.

Have you opened it?

• 7 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Growly Fear death for 25 year. You need to become very intense on the inside.

Edited by Hojo

@Growly Third eye has nothing to with eyes. It can happen with your eyes closed. Its like reality opens its eye behind you and then it reverses around and you get sucked out the front which is actually the back and you sucked into the void you are looking at right now and God is there and God says I love you you are the most beautiful thing I ever created you are perfect everything you do is perfect.

You see God is creating your reality personally to you only.  And personally to everyone if others exist. You and God are best friends forever literally.

Reality is like a really lonely entity that prayed that God existed forever and then God came and created reality for it. Did the black lonely entity create it by wishing for it to be real or did it always exist?

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo this is too abstract for me

Did your awareness shifted that you no longer identify with yourself anymore?

And if that's the case, my awareness has shifted where I'm aware of awareness

8 hours ago, QandC said:

When I was 15 and started my spiritual path, I did some really heavy chakra meditations/yoga, and I prematurely opened my third eye. I was not ready for it. I started seeing weird shit, I felt like I was being ripped apart from reality as if there was another layer behind everything. I didn't understand what I was going through, but now I know. I was not grounded at all. Start from the bottom - root chakra, and work your way up. You can start with a simple root chakra meditation every day, and as the weeks go by work your way up. But do not start at the top of the pyramid when there's no solid ground to build on.

I will do this, I remember doing this as a teen but didn't work. I'll try again

@Growly Yes but the fear of death is the spot in your mind that you know where to focus on. Once you turn it on it happens subconsciously. Its like a hey look here feeling. You need to get serious and close to death the thought and concept not the physical.

Essentially induce panic attack via thought of death 5000 times.

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Growly 

Essentially induce panic attack via thought of death 5000 times.

Can be dangerous/ineffective. Such things are done under the supervision of a professional/master. Even physical exercise requires a trainer

2 hours ago, Growly said:

I will do this, I remember doing this as a teen but didn't work. I'll try again

11 hours ago, QandC said:

👍 

12 hours ago, LifeEnjoyer said:

I keep seeing and hearing about the third eye, even my next door neighbor who apparently is a shaman, said I should look into it

So I’m going to follow this thread now.

It's confusing whether it comes under biology or paranormal science. There's a lot of overlap between the two. 

Things are paranormal when we don't understand it. Becz our brain is limited. In reality there is no such thing as paranormal. 

Should watch this, eye opening :

Edited by Genius100x

Reminder :  Get the best out of the forum.  Read Journals. Use Filters and Sorting to extract valuable content. 

Always keep in mind what matters in the long term. (posting trivial content doesn't.)