MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

⚠️Yoga on steroids - From Yoga to Yogasm. The only process explained on the internet!

15 posts in this topic

☆Mula bandha Masturbation(edging): 

2. If you have trouble getting an erection whenever it is difficult then this technique will help you to do so. This technique also allows you to reach orgasm in basic everyday yoga poses(which should happen but most people do them incorrectly). The advanced practitioner can send this sensation up to the skull and experience a new state of consciousness which is described as a sense of extreme bliss. This procedure defies our everyday understanding of sexual energy and functioning. We will not be Stroking, humping, or rubbing anything. The best poses to use this technique in are the Locust pose, Serpent Pose, low cobra pose, upward facing dog pose, Bow Pose, sphinx pose, side-plank pose, and Shavasana/corpse on the back pose. You can also do this procedure sitting in a chair and using the wrist or forearm to add pressure to a region slightly above the genital organs(Men: penis' root| Women: The mons pubis).

3. Whenever we yawn and stretch our legs away from the body a sensation occurs in the genital region as well as within the leg muscles themselves. This sensation is a shiver or a tingling feeling similar to having an orgasm.

4. When we add pressure(when you get good you won't have to add any pressure)to this region and extend our legs away from the body we place pressure on the perineum and that leads to an orgasm(for men with or without an erection) in less than 10 seconds(when you get good).

5. Preliminary exercise: lay on the floor, on your stomach, and extend the legs and feet away from your body as much as possible, and beyond what feels comfortable. Turn your thighs and feet towards each other, keeping the legs close together(similar to the Locust pose). Now, push the pubic bone(where pubic hair grows) into the floor like you are doing a reverse kegel, and still keep everything extended/flexed and rotated inwards until a sensation arises in the genital region. You may add mula bandha uddiyana bandha and Chant Lam(Lawwng) at the perineum when you hold this locked position of the legs and feet(ankles). Sometimes doing a yawn while you do the stretching of the legs procedure - will aid in having the sensation arise in the genital region.

6. It may take a few attempts to do the cycle until a sensation arises. Using erotic audio or visuals will help it occur 10x faster. The more times you do the cycle the more and more present the sensation becomes. The better you get at it less intensity is required to generate the sensation. I typically do what is known as edging by first causing the sensation to arise after repeated attempts(usually 1-3) and then I simply press the pubic bone into the floor until the orgasmic sensation becomes very present, and then I relax and slightly come out of the pose I am in. I repeat this while looking at erotic imagery. If one does happen to reach orgasm it Is similar to a prostate orgasm in the sense that it occurs for a longer duration with high intensity. 

7. *Seated* - Do the same procedure of the legs and add uddiyana bandha and mula bandha(breath is paused and stomach is drawn inward towards the spine). Use the side of your wrist(bone) or an object to add pressure to the genital area described above. 

8. *Standing* - Stand on your tippy toes and do the procedure of the legs. Press the pubic bone into a counter, or a table to generate the pressure required for the sensation to arise. If you don't have a table or a chair you can use the pad of your thumb to add pressure to this area.

9. *Kneeling/Without extending the legs* - This is done by first doing the leg extension cycle a few times until the sensation becomes more and more present in the genital(svadisthana) area. Then you just add pressure with either the side of the wrist, or the pad of your thumb, to that area where the sensation arises(in the genital region) and a feeling like "semen is rising"(for men), or the "shivering sensation is rising upwards", or "the tingling shiver sensation is becoming more and more present".

10. *To just get an erection(for men, especially when it is cold)*. Repeat the extension procedure multiple times with added pressure to the penis root area until the shaft enlarges.

11. To the onlooker it just looks like you are stretching your legs or yawning, or just doing a yoga pose. But, with practice, you will be able to make the area so sensitive that even the slightest touch/pressure will send you into states of orgasmic bliss. 

12. ●Extend-Rotate-Uddiyana-Mula-Kegel upwards(or into the floor)-Shiver | This is a sequence I repeat mentally while I'm doing the procedure. It helps to get the sensation to occur immediately. It's kind of like doing navi kriya in the sense that you are doing an action while mentally saying something.

13. I hope this technique I've created(nowhere else on the internet will you find anything about this) works for you and you can start to enjoy doing normal Hatha yoga poses. During my studies when I was developing this technique the closest thing I found to it was a term known as "coregasm/yogasm". 

14. Thank you all for reading and hopefully this becomes your new and more spiritual way of pleasing yourself, and reaching higher levels of consciousness. This is a higher consciousness way of doing something most people perform unconsciously. 

15. Stay tuned and I will post a way to achieve lucid dreams and soul travel at will. I currently write all my songs while asleep. The process I have created will allow any beginner to have a lucid dream or soul travel.

16. #GodSpeed. 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

Brother what are you doing with your life :(

I believe in the religion of Love
Whatever direction its caravans may take,
For love is my religion and my faith.

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yoga on Steroids. I know there is at least one open-minded person out there who will use this in their practice without shunning it. The only place on the internet where this even exists and I thought of not speaking about it and keeping it quiet. I personally am fascinated by what kriya and hatha have to offer.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

Just now, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Yoga on Steroids. 

Cool

43 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

15. Stay tuned and I will post a way to achieve lucid dreams and soul travel at will. I currently write all my songs while asleep. The process I have created will allow any beginner to have a lucid dream or soul travel.

Interesting. Reminds me of when I got golf lessons in my dreams before. Please share, thank you.

Anything for people with vericocele?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Interesting. Reminds me of Ankhing. It's an ancient Egyptian technique. 

The technique works great when it comes to visualisation. This is gonna sound ridiculous but here me out:

When you masturbate, envision what you want. Truly get into it. Right at the peak before you orgasm, remove your hand and really tense up your pelvic region so that you don't ejaculate. At this peak (which is very difficult, you'll know why) shift your focus to your third eye. Let the "sexual energy" rise to the top of your head while you visualize your goals and your purpose. 

While your mind is flooding with dopamine and oxytocin, and you associate this with your desires, the idea of what you want will more easily be "planted" in your subconscious. 

Its the most effective way. If you have a desire - it's an idea + emotion. The only reason you pursue an idea is because you are emotionally attached to it - and therefore you have the power to control what you want your brain to consciously (but most importantly, subconsciously) pursue.

74745.jpg

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

4 hours ago, Ayham said:

Are you respecting Rule # 1 of the forum? @Ayham

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, QandC said:

Interesting. Reminds me of Ankhing. It's an ancient Egyptian technique. 

The technique works great when it comes to visualisation. This is gonna sound ridiculous but here me out:

When you masturbate, envision what you want. Truly get into it. Right at the peak before you orgasm, remove your hand and really tense up your pelvic region so that you don't ejaculate. At this peak (which is very difficult, you'll know why) shift your focus to your third eye. Let the "sexual energy" rise to the top of your head while you visualize your goals and your purpose. 

While your mind is flooding with dopamine and oxytocin, and you associate this with your desires, the idea of what you want will more easily be "planted" in your subconscious. 

Its the most effective way. If you have a desire - it's an idea + emotion. The only reason you pursue an idea is because you are emotionally attached to it - and therefore you have the power to control what you want your brain to consciously (but most importantly, subconsciously) pursue.

74745.jpg

Reminds me of tantric masturbation but w/ the added visualization. Tantra has definitely been my favorite way of leveling up spiritually cause it’s so much, i’m still a. beginner though…

@QandC Thanks for providing me with that! I'm definitely going to research into it and use it. It sounds like a great way to help me get down to work and I use mu technique alot so why not add this ontop. Goal achievements on steroids. 💪

• Feminist 

1 hour ago, Harikrishnan said:

Anything for people with vericocele?

I don't suffer from that so I can't quite tell you.

• Feminist 

3 hours ago, LifeEnjoyer said:

Interesting. Reminds me of when I got golf lessons in my dreams before. Please share, thank you.

Yes, the method I've created is very similar to others. The problem is you will have a lucid dream or you will vibrate into a soul travel every single night. It can get creepy weird and you'll hear scary sounding voices. Similar to black metal vocals. 

• Feminist 

59 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Are you respecting Rule # 1 of the forum? @Ayham

Of course, me just sarcastic trolling :P
Apologies.

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI I thank you so much for sharing your unique technique. I will try it out for sure and report here

Please do!

• Feminist