thenondualtankie

Leo, how did you find good wings back in the day?

21 posts in this topic

And why did good wings want to stick around when you were shit? What value did good wings get from having you?

Was it your keenness to learn?

I know you said you found wings from forums; but was there anything special about finding good wings rather than any old wing?

Thanks a lot <3

Edited by thenondualtankie

Forums, RSD forum and free tours, Telegram, and just meeting guys when going out a lot.

So few guys seriously do this that basically any wing I found was interested just to have company and because it added to the fun.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Forums, RSD forum 

Is there any other forum just like yours? If you don't mind recommending...I searched a lot but couldn't find. 

Reminder : Get the best out of the forum.  Read Journals. Use Filters and Sorting to extract valuable content. 

Always keep in mind what matters in the long term. (posting trivial content doesn't.) 

Do refresh the page as I edit my posts a lot. 

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

and just meeting guys when going out a lot.

How do you tell if they are good with women, did you just ask?. I thought you said you only find them on online forums and the telegram group you posted a while ago. I have asked people that are good with girls to teach me, but they just tell me to drink alcohol and give bad advices. They dont even know how to teach it. It is all unconscious for these guys that are good with girls. 

@Leo Gura Wasn't there a sort of wing-finder community you shared on your blog? I can't find it... Or maybe you posted it here as a thread

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

1 hour ago, Genius100x said:

Is there any other forum just like yours? If you don't mind recommending...I searched a lot but couldn't find. 

I don't visit any personal dev forums so I don't know.

Most of the old pickup forums closed.

You'd have to search around.

1 hour ago, Peo said:

How do you tell if they are good with women, did you just ask?

Guys I met in field were friends of my wings, or we met them out also doing game.

You can see guys doing game after a while. It's pretty obvious. Especially if you visit the same places for months.

Owen's free tours are a good place to meet local wings.

Edited by Leo Gura

Am I wierd that I don't know what a wing exactly is? I asked ChatGPT, got it a bit... but couldn't fully grasp. 

Edited by Genius100x

Reminder : Get the best out of the forum.  Read Journals. Use Filters and Sorting to extract valuable content. 

Always keep in mind what matters in the long term. (posting trivial content doesn't.) 

Do refresh the page as I edit my posts a lot. 

1 hour ago, Genius100x said:

Am I wierd that I don't know what a wing exactly is? I asked ChatGPT, got it a bit... but couldn't fully grasp. 

Wingman. Someone you do pick up with

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Having no wing man is better than having a bad wing man. Especially as a beginner when you are unsure of what you are doing. You don't want bad influence. You can actually just go in a night club and see the ballers do their thing. You don't need to be their official wing man and hold hands and shit. Just roll with them. 

Edited by AION

Non ducor duco

Yo if anyone needs a wing in London, I'm looking for one - message me

4 hours ago, AION said:

Having no wing man is better than having a bad wing man. Especially as a beginner when you are unsure of what you are doing. You don't want bad influence. You can actually just go in a night club and see the ballers do their thing. You don't need to be their official wing man and hold hands and shit. Just roll with them. 

Any stories of bad wingmen?

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Owen's free tours are a good place to meet local wings.

This seems very promising. Have any of you guys done it? 

9 hours ago, Basman said:

If your wing is creepy and you walk up to girls, you are judged by being friends with a creepy guy. It is poisoning the well.

From my experience most inexperienced guys can be jealous and not know how to tag team. It is a zero-sum game for them which fucks up their prospects.

A good wing knows to find a balance between being a good team player versus going for the goal.

Edited by AION

Non ducor duco

The bad wings are the psychopaths, sociopaths, rapists, and Stage Reds. Watch out for those. If you avoid those, you can find some really cool guys.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 23/10/2024 at 1:24 AM, Basman said:

there are guys that will try to put you down, boss you around, steal your girl... get into fights, are really bitchy, judgemental, energy draining, full of excuses, huge egos,  get drunk etc.

its okay if you're an begginner, at least just dont be an energy vampire

Edited by mmKay

This is not a Signature    [TBA]

@AION Have you done this or are you imagining that it would work? Some people are naturally extraverted and could go by themselves to a club and make friends in there but that's veteran mode.

I'd definitely finding guys into it on Reddit, forums and then going out together. Having people with a similar goal to keep eachother motivated and trade notes is vital to the game journey. 

<3

Owner of creatives community all around Canada

Instagram is @Kylegfall