Xonas Pitfall

Realization of Absolute Sovereignty (Question of the Infinite Gods Episode)

40 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2024 at 7:20 PM, Ishanga said:

one will never understand it all

This is the key. Knowledge is the biggest illusion.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Suffering feels unpleasant, but it's the price of the passion 

It's madness, sickness, neurosis, megalomania 

It's okay though.

You need not repeat your error of heading down this dead-end

You are once bitten and will now be twice shy

Wisdom is not simply knowing where to go but also where not to go

Edited by gettoefl

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

It's madness, sickness, neurosis, megalomania

Sin? Impurity? Humans are impure? Quite christian. Forget that ACIM, reality is not that tale about the father, the son that is separated by a mistake and the saint spirit. This is just a tale. Reality is absolute brightness. Just see beyond the appearance. For that you have to forget all the histories, your mind must be empty, your heart open. All that religion closes your heart, and your mind. Don't you see? It's obvious. Forget everything and see the face of the abyss, and when the abyss is in front of your face, say yes, and open your heart to it, and be it. The totality, the absolute existence. You have to jump inside and say yes. Destroy me, desintegrate me. I give myself, let's be desintegrate in the infinity. It's quite.... scary. You will see. It's the absolute horror, the death. And you have to say from the depth of your heart: yes, kill me. It's not easy at all, usually we say: well, wait, yes but I still want to grab myself a bit. Some understanding, some control, some self. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Forget everything and see the face of the abyss, and when the abyss is in front of your face, say yes, and open your heart to it, and be it. The totality, the absolute existence. You have to jump inside and say yes. Destroy me, desintegrate me. I give myself, let's be desintegrate in the infinity.

Poetry

:x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

11 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Who or what is still there when the perceiver does not arise, such as before birth, in deep sleep, or after death?

Death is just a movement in the appearance. You are what exist. In the abyss of existence, you are, you are always here, even in deep sleep the total void is. What you are is the fact of being, and everything arises there. The fact of being has a, let's say, character, it exists , and always smiles, because has no limits, and it flows in itself . It's impossible to understand, it's beyond anything that a human mind can understand because the understanding is just something that arises in it, it is the source of everything, the magic that arises in the absence of limits

Then we could speculate about how the infinity works and why, but the only thing that is sure is what you are, your substance 

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If I could choose a reincarnation it would be an animal in the jungle. Mystery, life, beauty, violence, death. You, as the reality, are that. 

Sin? Impurity? Humans are impure? Quite christian. Forget that ACIM, reality is not that tale about the father, the son that is separated by a mistake and the saint spirit. This is just a tale. Reality is absolute brightness. Just see beyond the appearance. For that you have to forget all the histories, your mind must be empty, your heart open. All that religion closes your heart, and your mind. Don't you see? It's obvious. Forget everything and see the face of the abyss, and when the abyss is in front of your face, say yes, and open your heart to it, and be it. The totality, the absolute existence. You have to jump inside and say yes. Destroy me, desintegrate me. I give myself, let's be desintegrate in the infinity. It's quite.... scary. You will see. It's the absolute horror, the death. And you have to say from the depth of your heart: yes, kill me. It's not easy at all, usually we say: well, wait, yes but I still want to grab myself a bit. Some understanding, some control, some self. 

All too dark for me

I'll choose the supreme bliss and benediction every time

Rather than dabbling in these nightmares thanks

I am going home

You continue as you are though

29 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

All too dark for me

I'll choose the supreme bliss and benediction every time

Rather than dabbling in these nightmares thanks

You don't understand what I mean. What supreme bliss or benediction? That's religion . The only bliss is open your eyes and see the beauty. You are what exist. Everything is here, now. The substance of this moment is the existence. There is nothing more better or sacred of anything, it's always the same: the existence. Forget the perspective of future, heaven, other dimensions, god, all that are just ideas. The real thing is here, now. It's the totality.everythig else is just the same. Just remove the psyche and feel the real thing, the unlimited.

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You don't understand what I mean. What supreme bliss or benediction? That's religion . The only bliss is open your eyes and see the beauty. You are what exist. Everything is here, now. The substance of this moment is the existence. There is nothing more better or sacred of anything, it's always the same: the existence. Forget the perspective of future, heaven, other dimensions, god, all that are just ideas. The real thing is here, now. It's the totality.everythig else is just the same. Just remove the psyche and feel the real thing, the unlimited.

Religion is rules, rituals, repression - necessary for a time but necessary to leave eventually

Here is a learning device if seen rightly

You can use here to deepen your stay here which is what most prefer

Or you can use here to get back to the peace to the job of what you were created for

Which isn't this inanity and insanity

Trust me - by which I mean experiencing rather than following

Seems like our destiny isn't to see eye to eye on this

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

Religion is rules, rituals, repression - necessary for a time but necessary to leave eventually

Here is a learning device if seen rightly

The problem is when it's false, like the Christianity that you follow. Then deny the reality saying that it's bad, sin, that god is sad because the behavior of the humans and those weird ideas. Then the "heaven" is something that is in the future, because this existence is a kind of mistake of an external god that created us and love us as their children. All this is just a fantasy. Where is the point of believing a lie? Could be comfortable but it's a barrier that keeps you isolated of the reality

By the way, acim is a scam from its origin. They say that it was written by a woman who knew nothing about spirituality, by channeling from the saint spirit, but coincidentally its editor was a scholar of religion and Eastern philosophy. As always in spirituality, lies make their way. There is no lie worse than the one that sneaks between many truths.

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The problem is when it's false, like the Christianity that you follow. Then deny the reality saying that it's bad, sin, that god is sad because the behavior of the humans and those weird ideas. Then the "heaven" is something that is in the future, because this existence is a kind of mistake of an external god that created us and love us as their children. All this is just a fantasy. Where is the point of believing a lie? Could be comfortable but it's a barrier that keeps you isolated of the reality 

These are your projections and prejudices

When did I mention christianity or sin or the future or the external?

Communicating is done to assist those stuck in the dualistic mud and to meet them where they are

I have a structure to what I say unlike you who shoots from the hip without cohesion between one idea and the next

Plus I offer a little hope not the fantasy of spinning unintelligible verses and ever more nebulous poetry

Yes here is a mistake and you suffer needlessly

You are miserable since you go ever deeper down a rabbit hole and you think that's the only way

Make a better choice and leave your dream world in the dust

Better beckons

Edited by gettoefl

21 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

You are miserable

Thanks 🤣

Great, I hope you can leave religion before you are 90 years old. 

Plus I offer a little hope not the fantasy of spinning unintelligible verses and ever more nebulous poetry

If you don't understand, ok, stay in your dogma if it makes you feel safe. Few really want freedom 

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thanks 🤣

Great, I hope you can leave religion before you are 90 years old. 

If you don't understand, ok, stay in your dogma if it makes you feel safe. Few really want freedom 

You won't find a shred of religion near me

Though I happily share some texts like acim when the mood fits

This is an individual journey, I agree with you

I am all in and not stopping along the way, just like yourself

I am evolving in self and ascending in truth each day

In addition I am at peace so whatever happens is perfect

I have no goal remaining and that feels good

You won't find a shred of religion near me

Though I happily share some texts like acim when the mood fits

This is an individual journey, I agree with you

I am all in and not stopping along the way, just like yourself

I am evolving in self and ascending in truth each day

In addition I am at peace so whatever happens is perfect

I have no goal remaining and that feels good

I think that any idea about is totally toxic in spirituality, the mind must be absolutely empty. The spiritual path is not mental, is an action. first, empty your mind until realizing the irreality of reality, the total emptiness, then open yourself and realize what you are, nothing more. 

If you don't do the first step, be totally empty, and over all, you don't see the need of doing that and you grab some ideas like love, god, purity, anything, it's impossible to open yourself. 

Look this:

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

have a structure to what I say unlike you who shoots from the hip without cohesion between one idea and the next

Read again what I wrote. Where is the lack of cohesion? It's always the same idea in different ways: there are not limits then any apparent limit is just an appearance, your true nature manifest when the apparent limits are dissolved.

Spirituality is a negative path, because you have to remove not to add, that's why you see misery, lack of love in what I said. It's the opposite, erase yourself then you will have everything. But you have to renounce to your mind totally. It's extremely difficult, that's why almost no one achieve it, but the first step is realizing that you have to do it 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that any idea about is totally toxic in spirituality, the mind must be absolutely empty. The spiritual path is not mental, is an action. first, empty your mind until realizing the irreality of reality, the total emptiness, then open yourself and realize what you are, nothing more. 

If you don't do the first step, be totally empty, and over all, you don't see the need of doing that and you grab some ideas like love, god, purity, anything, it's impossible to open yourself. 

Look this:

Read again what I wrote. Where is the lack of cohesion? It's always the same idea in different ways: there are not limits then any apparent limit is just an appearance, your true nature manifest when the apparent limits are dissolved.

Spirituality is a negative path, because you have to remove not to add, that's why you see misery, lack of love in what I said. It's the opposite, erase yourself then you will have everything. But you have to renounce to your mind totally. It's extremely difficult, that's why almost no one achieve it, but the first step is realizing that you have to do it 

I somewhat agree

The problem is thinking one knows what the world is about

This needs to be undone to become free and innocent and receptive

This I call forgiveness and may bring one to what you call emptiness

Your thoughts and ideas are often difficult to follow

You have enthusiasm and excitement and want to convey it quickfire style

I understand maybe one third of what you write

Even so you are for me the most valuable and the most credible contributor to this forum

@gettoefl @Breakingthewall  you two in love ?🤔

I suggest sitting together in an Arab café and have some Shisha and sort out the heated discussions about mere Dissociations and abstractions (jk :P)

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Damn dude, making this to a science or something haha.

Sit down and look at your hand, you got all the answers you need right there.

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

On 21/10/2024 at 11:35 AM, Water by the River said:

Never being more than a temporary transparent mirage. Not real.

Maybe, that of not real....well, some weird smell there. Real vs non real....why something is not real? Don't be lazy throwing the stone and hiding the hand, develop your insight, for the sake of the thirsty users of actualized. Thirsty of real knowledge, and also bored with need of some entertainment, why to deny? 

Then, not real.....well if there is only one substance, this substance is real. If this substance has not limits, it's infinite, then a piece of this substance contains the entire reality, then....a booger of my nose is the absolute cosmos in movement, the totally, the absolute reality manifested. Call you unreal mirage if you want, but it is alive, full of reality, without bottom. Or maybe do you think that it's, let's say, an hallucination? Well, interesting, then you, the real you, is having an hallucination. Mmmmmmm something here is too....how to say....dual. yes. A mistake. An hallucination is something, and any something is everything. Then an hallucination is made with the substance of the reality, that is real, then this hallucination is the entire reality alive . Can you perceive the infinity now? Nothing is limited, there is not perception, or perceptor, only unlimited reality. Then, let's worship the booger of my nose, because in it the infinite multiverses are developing without end. 

Pd: maybe you are confusing unreal with transitory, and transparent with bottomless infinity alive

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@gettoefl @Breakingthewall  you two in love ?🤔

I suggest sitting together in an Arab café and have some Shisha and sort out the heated discussions about mere Dissociations and abstractions (jk :P)

In the moment he was distracted i would exchange the contents of his sisha for 100 mg of 5meo, then we would see who exorcises whom

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

In the moment he was distracted i would exchange the contents of his sisha for 100 mg of 5meo, then we would see who exorcises whom

That'd be putting a thoroughly enlightening spin on intoxication. I'd be out the door, out the sky and out the universe before any stool-pigeon knew different. Fair exchange is no robbery, right? And if you don't make it home in one piece I say you can pin the blame on @Someone here

I just rewatched the infinity of Gods episode, and wanted to give some thoughts as well as share some insights and contemplations I had last night, which may somewhat tie into this. The first time I watched this episode when it first released, I shut it off 1/3 of the way through because it went way over my head. However now that I am having some awakenings, I can see the validity of what is being pointed at. I still wanted to deny seperate Solopsitic Gods as a possibility for the first portion of the video because it seemed so contradictory. However once Leo said that once you come into contact with another God, you merge into one and it becomes one, something clicked for me and I realized that what he is talking about is likely the case. Of course, I haven't come close to realizing this at the deepest possible level, but I do feel as if I now understand this to a deeper degree than most people ever will, at least until they leave their human avatar, which is a good starting point for further inquiry. I can certaintly understand the importance of trying to raise others to God realization, and to see underneath the veil of their human actions. 

The insights I had last night are as follows. It may be the case that a lot of this is pointless speculation, but I did feel as if I was contemplating and having these insights at a deeper level than a superficial conceptual understanding. These are the notes I took while having this insight (which I took before rewatching this episode): God is playing as me in a video game. I'm the consciousness watching the show. Is it possible for consciousness to jump between parallel universes? Does every decision create a parallel universe? I can manifest by literally stepping into a new reality. I can manifest whatever reality I want because that's what I'm already doing with my thoughts and actions and beliefs. My thoughts and emotions create my actions which create my reality. By changing my beliefs about reality through spiritual practice or other means, my thoughts and emotions and therefore my actions will change and that will generate a new reality. That's what it means to be in alignment. When you embody certain beliefs about who you are, you become that person, which over time generates the benefits from embodying those traits. So before I can achieve the material results I'm looking for I have to first be that person. Only then is it possible for the material results to manifest. I wonder if it's possible to jump between parallel universes, kind of like that movie "Everything Everywhere all at Once" but without the need for machinery. If consciousness is creating everything, then why wouldn't it be possible? Couldn't you transfer your consciousness to some other universe? possibly even some other being entirely? Is that what it means to have an out of body experience?

After watching this video, I have some more questions. These are speculations, but I find them interesting to contemplate. If parallel universes exist, are those soverign consciousnesses, are or they still a part of this same 'magic black hat'? Either way, given that consciousness is all powerful, it should be possible for God to become conscious of those parallel universes (given that they exist), and to place it's awareness on another universe. It may even be possible to experience multiple parallel universes at once, opening the possibility for a descent into madness, which can make these possiblities scary to contemplate. It's also scary even to just jump into another parellel Universe, another version of myself. If it were possible, would memories of the previous iteration carry over or be erased entirely? My new understanding of manifestation is that it is essentially stepping into a parallel universe which already exists. I'm still grappling with these ideas and haven't done much reading on the subject, but I just ordered the book "Parallel Universes of Self", which I'm excited to get into. Any thoughts? Is most of this utter bullshit or could there be some validity?