Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ishanga

Facebook/Instagram hacked!

5 posts in this topic

Hey, I need some help with this,,

Came home from work yesterday, and can't log into my Facebook, it says its suspended '

Your Facebook account was suspended because your Instagram account georgelastrape7137 doesn't follow our rules.

You have 180 days left to appeal. Log into your linked Instagram account to appeal our decision."

When I go on my Instagram account, that was hacked too (my facebook account is attached to my main email, my instagram account is attached to a different email that I don't use often), lots of new follwings were added, no new content was added or deleted..

I find no way to contact FB about this, have researched it for hours now, and there is no link on my instagram to appeal that I can find..

Any suggestions?

Just a side note, there was a virus on my computer a few days ago, microsoft defender found it and isolated it and I deleted it, have done many virus checks with different providers since then, everythings seems clear and good now..

Thanks in Advance!!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 10/20/2024 at 10:08 AM, Ishanga said:

Your Facebook account was suspended because your Instagram account georgelastrape7137 doesn't follow our rules.

Your account has “rape” in it. Maybe that’s why you’re in trouble.

Edited by Yimpa

I AM a construct

22 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Your account has “rape” in it. Maybe that’s why you’re in trouble.

Its not my account, someone hacked my facebook then set up this instagram account, and that rape account is gone too...they are supposed to send me an email about the suspension/disabling but I have not received it, all the passwords are changed but someone must have gotten into the email too and erased it I think..crazy, someone started a mobile service too using my info, no have to watch everything for awhile now!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 hours ago, Raze said:

Hi, I've tried this like 10X, it brings me thru the process then get to a point where it says It can't go any further as it doesn't recognize my device and then shuts the process down...