enchanted

Don't worry, you will outgrow your phone addiction

25 posts in this topic

I have got rid of my gaming pc and consoles, have "cold turkey" as a distraction blocker on my Mac, on my smartphones I only have the most necessary apps. My life would go very sideways and I would be in suffering if I didnt do all these precautions. 

Yes it's a partial truth that you outgrow your addictions that way naturally but you also built habits that you need to replace then. 

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Javfly33 You show 'em who's enlightened, tiger! Can't have normies offload their dump truck of ego onto you!

Easy, tiger.

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Easy, tiger.

Huh, what did you say, punk? Do I look like someone who said Something Funny? xD

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

15 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Terrible mindset. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about because I lived this mindset for a LONG time. 

Growth does not just happen to you. YOU have to realize the immaturity of it and you COULD achieve this in a fairly quick amount of time if YOU put energy into it. But YOU HAVE TO PUT ENERGY INTO IT.

"It will happen naturally bro." "Fuck it, indulge yourself for days bro, eventually you'll learn for sure".

No. Here's the crucial insight: if you believe that, this energy is going to repeat itself for a shitload of time because YOU will never get off your ass and come to the right understanding. You allow yourself to be raped by the addiction and hope for the world to eventually convince you that being raped is not fun.

The right mindset is: it won't happen unless I change it and I CAN change it NOW. If it's not changing, it's because I'm not serious about it.

Everything depends on you. Don't be a leaf in the wind. You don't have to endlessly suffer.

Different techniques work for different people.

Edited by enchanted

5 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Different techniques work for different people.

No way! My teachers taught me that there's only and exactly one way to calculate the right solution!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀