enchanted

Don't worry, you will outgrow your phone addiction

25 posts in this topic

No need to try and beat your phone addiction. You will outgrow it naturally the same way you outgrew your childhood addictions like Pokemon. Notice how you didn't need to try and beat your Pokemon addiction? 

Are you really going to be a 90 year old still addicted to their phone? Of course not.

What you resist persists. So don't resist your phone addiction, infact indulge yourself for days if needed until you realize the immaturity of it and you will natural stop.

What 'bout our Actualized.org addiction?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Impossible to break. We will be 90 years old and still on here 😅

Not that simple, if you aren't putting in the work to develop your awareness you won't break free, it is intentionally designed in a way to target all the addiction spots in your brain.

I believe in the religion of Love
Whatever direction its caravans may take,
For love is my religion and my faith.

4 hours ago, enchanted said:

What you resist persists. So don't resist your phone addiction, infact indulge yourself for days if needed until you realize the immaturity of it and you will natural stop.

I have Instagram in my phone but I use it for 5-10 minutes maximum. (Per day). I never watch reels. No yt shorts. ...

I have accounts on Reddit, Quora, X, etc. But I m not addicted at all. I do have social media addiction sometimes but my addictions are momentary. @Ayham

Edited by Genius100x

50 minutes ago, Genius100x said:

I have Instagram in my phone but I use it for 5-10 minutes maximum. (Per day). I never watch reels. No yt shorts. ...

I have accounts on Reddit, Quora, X, etc. But I m not addicted at all. I do have social media addiction sometimes but my addictions are momentary. @Ayham

That's good, what do you think is the reason you aren't addicted?

11 minutes ago, Ayham said:

That's good, what do you think is the reason you aren't addicted?

I can't tell you exactly the reasons, this is just my situation. If I were you perhaps I would be addicted. 

Still Some points :

• I don't have friends on social media. I am anonymous there.
  • I follow only conscious/good humans. Or those who are valuable to me. 
  • I hate crap. (Sometimes I watch them.)
  • I am not trying to get rid of any social media. I am just focused on other things (like my thoughts.... overthinking...I am addicted to unconscious overthinking.) Everyone has a different set of addictions. 
  • You cannot fight against focus. You can only change its direction. When you start doing something else, focus on social media is automatically removed. 
  • My YouTube watch history is off, so it doesn't recommend any content in my feeds. 

Sometimes I am not even aware that things like shorts, reels, Quora, Reddit, X, etc.  exist. 

Edited by Genius100x

This isn't good advice to follow. It's only good for seasoned self-help junkies, not for everyone.

Yeah, I'm a cool person.

Pokémon doesn't satisfy the mind's addiction the same way the phone does. It's not a phone addiction, it's a "what the hell is going on in the outside world" addiction. Pokémon doesn't come close. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Genius100x said:

I can't tell you exactly the reasons, this is just my situation. If I were you perhaps I would be addicted. 

Still Some points :

• I don't have friends on social media. I am anonymous there.
  • I follow only conscious/good humans. Or those who are valuable to me. 
  • I hate crap. (Sometimes I watch them.)
  • I am not trying to get rid of any social media. I am just focused on other things (like my thoughts.... overthinking...I am addicted to unconscious overthinking.) Everyone has a different set of addictions. 
  • You cannot fight against focus. You can only change its direction. When you start doing something else, focus on social media is automatically removed. 
  • My YouTube watch history is off, so it doesn't recommend any content in my feeds. 

Sometimes I am not even aware that things like shorts, reels, Quora, Reddit, X, etc.  exist. 

Noted, thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, Sandhu said:

This isn't good advice to follow. It's only good for seasoned self-help junkies, not for everyone.

Good point, advice for beginners versus advanced people on their journey is very different, put in effort until at some point you realize, no effort is needed, you have to go through that.

22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Pokémon doesn't satisfy the mind's addiction the same way the phone does. It's not a phone addiction, it's a "what the hell is going on in the outside world" addiction. Pokémon doesn't come close. 

Yes exactly, a fear of missing out is a big component.

7 hours ago, enchanted said:

"You will outgrow it naturally."

"So don't resist your phone addiction, infact indulge yourself for days if needed until you realize the immaturity of it and you will natural stop."

Terrible mindset. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about because I lived this mindset for a LONG time. 

Growth does not just happen to you. YOU have to realize the immaturity of it and you COULD achieve this in a fairly quick amount of time if YOU put energy into it. But YOU HAVE TO PUT ENERGY INTO IT.

"It will happen naturally bro." "Fuck it, indulge yourself for days bro, eventually you'll learn for sure".

No. Here's the crucial insight: if you believe that, this energy is going to repeat itself for a shitload of time because YOU will never get off your ass and come to the right understanding. You allow yourself to be raped by the addiction and hope for the world to eventually convince you that being raped is not fun.

The right mindset is: it won't happen unless I change it and I CAN change it NOW. If it's not changing, it's because I'm not serious about it.

Everything depends on you. Don't be a leaf in the wind. You don't have to endlessly suffer.

@Sincerity      Mindset Clash      @enchanted

Drill_instructor_at_the_Officer_Candidat             vs              a6658deaa679285cf2a3aed4d8c2cb06.jpg 

I guess I transcended my phone addiction xD. (in truth I don't have money for a desired device yet and not seduced by cheap low-quality ones)
Living without a smartphone for over a year and without mobile phone for more than two weeks. It's fucking great! Although my attention, creativity, clarity is still not fully recovered, it's a freeing feeling. 
On the dark side it feeds my ego and need to feel "special", "not like everyone else" lol. 

11 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Sincerity      Mindset Clash      @enchanted

Drill_instructor_at_the_Officer_Candidat             vs              a6658deaa679285cf2a3aed4d8c2cb06.jpg 

LOL

15 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

15 hours ago, enchanted said:

Impossible to break. We will be 90 years old and still on here 😅

Yesterday I was talking with my therapist and I commented him about my habit of interacting in a self-development-spirituality forum quite regularly. He had the impression this habit was isolating me with very niche kind of people. 

Of course I fired him

Edited by Javfly33

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Of course I fired him

Good choice and don't worry about it, we're definitely not a cult of schizophrenic meta-new age toad juice enjoyers!

31 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Good choice and don't worry about it, we're definitely not a cult of schizophrenic meta-new age toad juice enjoyers!

As like being with niche kind of people is a bad thing.

The reality is the more one aligns itself with the Truth and the Divine vibrations, the less people one will find worthwhile interacting with. 

Him, as a mercenary of the darkness, wanted me to stop and derail me in my path to Liberation and Freedom, and instead entangle me again with the matrix mediocre hypnotic activities. Of course, that´s what the darkness does. It tries to stop the Gladiators of the Light and Truth.

The mercenaries of the darkness are lots, we as missionaries of the Light and Truth must not succumb and debilitate ourselves to the fear and lies of the mercenaries, and instead show them our Light and Love, they might reject it, fight it and even laugh about it, but that is our mission, if they do not take our possibility is a shame for them, when moment of death comes they will repent not having listened to us. 

"A devil can lie and get away with almost everything, except Death. Death shows to the devil all of his lies". 

@Javfly33 You show 'em who's enlightened, tiger! Can't have normies offload their dump truck of ego onto you!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

If you don't have the discipline, get rid of your phone for an old button phone.

The devil is in the details.

18 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Javfly33 You show 'em who's enlightened, tiger! Can't have normies offload their dump truck of ego onto you!

🙏