James123

Entire Spirituality in one video. Just 14 minutes.

69 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

No way! we are sharpening our mind so that it cuts like a razor blade. Don't you hear how it sharpens? every moment a little sharper, until it can cut the reality

You'll be sharpening forever. There's but only one reality and you are already that. Now get to dreaming, imagining and creating the version of reality you want to experience and stop listening to that mind that's trying to keep you away from doing just that.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you are open, there is not external and internal, nothing has a price because that price would be part of the existence, everything is an expression of yourself as reality. It's the same meditating or talk with someone, everything is the infinity flowing in itself. 

Yeah, in that case I agree, but that´s not most of the times for most humans. 

Liberate from what? You still have to breath and eat, and have coats in winter and a place where sleep, the only that you would get is depending from less "external" things, but still there are, then, why not to have more? 

Clearly if you are not In that opening every second, 24/7, there is bound, isn´t it?

Why you are not unlimited 24/7? 

How can the unlimited be limited? Only because Liberation from limits and bounds has not happened. 

Having a peak at the mountain through the binoculars is not the same as conquering the mountain and sitting on the peak 👍

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How can the unlimited be limited? Only because Liberation from limits and bounds has not happened. 

It's something that happens little by little, every day a bit more, one day a moment, another day more, a path that is becoming wider. There is not a liberation that happens and you are free, are thousands of liberation that are becoming more normal,clearing the residue of attachment. It is something very difficult, it requires a very clear intuition. Who is totally free of his limits all time? Sure there are people, but I don't know anyone, those gurus that are famous, I'd say no one of them

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

You'll be sharpening forever. There's but only one reality and you are already that

Yes , always saying that, but you are closed in a mental bubble, what we are trying to do is breaking that bubble, its something real. It's not the same closed Bubble that openenss.

Edited by Breakingthewall

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes , always saying that, but you are closed in a mental bubble, what we are trying to do is breaking that bubble, its something real. It's not the same closed Bubble that openenss.

Haven't seen you open it yet. There's only a dream bubble, my dear or however we phrase it. Creation is finished and there's only ONE existence. There's no you that needs to be open to anything in true Reality. There is nothing to break through because there is only existence and existence doesn't need to break through anything but only what the mind created for itself and believes it has to break through. Not saying it's not the case only that it's a part of your experience and ideas about existence and it will never happen because there's no such thing as a true outside existence apart from you. You're like an apple trying to break free from itself. It's already done and is the case.

This mental bubble you talk about is illusory.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Haven't seen you open it yet. There's only a dream bubble, my dear or however we phrase it. Creation is finished and there's only ONE existence. T

Y

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wrong, I'm totally open now. Sometimes I get closed again. Be open is having an unlimited mind, without any self reflection. 

There is nothing to break through because there is only existence and existence doesn't need to break through

It needs, the psyche is a bubble that can be desintegrate. You don't understand it because you never did, if not you would understand what I mean

Not saying it's not the case only that it's a part of your experience and ideas about existence and it will never happen because there's no such thing as a true outside existence apart from you

I broke the bubble and then the bubble returns a lot of times. Sometimes I am hours and hours without bubble, in total openess, other times the bubble returns and I got in the mental loop again. Believe me, I know it perfectly because a reason: my mental loop is hell, it's like an ocd of hate. It could be in background, but always there, dense, intense, never stops. Then in a moment it's broken. In an instant the limits dissapear and I'm not myself anymore, it's openess. It could be 2, 3 days lately . Then in a moment the bubble returns, and it's absolutely impossible to get out of it at will, even for 1 second. I spent many years in the bubble, then I know exactly and without the slightest doubt when the bubble is broken, believe me, it's absolutely real

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Why you are not unlimited 24/7? 

Do you think that this can happen totally? Maybe yes

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Princess Arabia btw, why did you erase that thread about good and bad? It's an interesting topic. 

19 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you think that this can happen totally? Maybe yes

Why not? The openness is what you are. You are not the body nor anything limited. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Why not? The openness is what you are. You are not the body nor anything limited. 

In a sense yes, how deny the body? It exists, it's not just an idea. There is a structure, ok that the mental world, the ego mind that make a scheme of you as a person with characteristics that is moving in a timeline is just an idea, but it's built upon real basis. 

But anyway, I think it's possible to live is a permanent openess to the unlimited, in fact i think that arrived to this point, we should achieve that.