James123

Entire Spirituality in one video. Just 14 minutes.

69 posts in this topic

Amazing, unbelievable. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

15 minutes ago, James123 said:

Amazing, unbelievable. 

Yes he's correct. 

Goals, Purpose, Meaning are future orientation

Failure, Bitterness, Anger is past orientation

Life is NOW orientation

Life is all the really Exists

If that is realized then Your there, if not sadhana is needed, sadhana is not about Life but about getting rid of goals and failure and all that other bs we have in our heads.

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga definitely. All goals are useless therefore there is nothing to do, just to Be. With nothing to do, nothing to achieve who you will be? The whole identity evaporates. Ego disappear, you disappear. And that's enlightenment. Then all new life starts, you become playful, the moment you play and be  at the moment, you become god.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@Ishanga definitely. All goals are useless therefore there is nothing to do, just to Be. With nothing to do, nothing to achieve who you will be? The whole identity evaporates. Ego disappear, you disappear. And that's enlightenment. Then all new life starts, you become playful, the moment you play and be  at the moment, you become god.

Yes, but the question is can You do Nothing, no thinking, no wanting, no needing, no desire, no dreaming, no anything other than breathing and heart beating? If not then sadhana is needed, the sadhana is about these things, not about the result, its about bring You back to natural ways of being, not what we are today with all our goals, burning desires, dopamaine hits and such disabilities, we have to get rid of all of that first then we can do nothing..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

10 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes, but the question is can You do Nothing, no thinking, no wanting, no needing, no desire, no dreaming, no anything other than breathing and heart beating?

Yes, you can. İf you do, that's how you become one with the moment, realize what You really are. But you need thousands of hours meditation, contemplation etc... This shit is the most difficult thing to do in the life, you have to let go yourself. 

Yes, it's absolutely simple, existence exist, there is no real movement, not a point to arrive, just open ourselves to what is, and that is, there is no more, you will see yourself, you are what exist, and there is not intention, only existence. No meaning, only existence existing for ever. Then you can see the existence and realize that you are one with it, you are that, there is not more you, only limitless. Nothing is needed for that, only understanding that there is no meaning, relax the mind that search meaning and achievement, It's an illusion. It's ok achieve things, knowing that it's just illusion. The real thing is now, open, bottomless, and has no meaning 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yes, you can. İf you do, that's how you become one with the moment, realize what You really are. But you need thousands of hours meditation, contemplation etc... This shit is the most difficult thing to do in the life, you have to let go yourself. 

Agreed, in actuality its really simple, but there is always a but lol. Karma is in play that has to be dealt with, Karma is not the mind playing tricks, its a whole bunch of things, if not dealt with, the simple becomes complex.. 

Osho and the others, like Sadhguru, SRi M, Eckhart Tolle, they are all here to help us on this not doing anything stuff, getting to that point. If one deny's the Karma, and what has to be dealt with, then it will lead to suffering, to more Mind identification and such..

First we don't even think about Enlightenment, just be at Peace Naturally, no matter what is happening around You, within You, Your at Peace with it, Acceptance is Natural, then things will start to shift and transform, Baby steps, not one big giant step is the way for most ppl...

I can't help but to feel Osho was quite the charlatan.

Consider this: You can become so conscious you understand why your bathroom floor has 57 tiles and not 56.

Not as a logical explanation like "Is because the building architect designed it like this". But in the way you understand why you live in at an apartment that has bathrooms with 57 tiles and not 56. 

This won´t come from logical deductions this will come only from inner consciousness and pure direct intelligence. 

Osho was still is in the beginner levels. A human is enhanced in much bigger possibilities than to arrive at this neti neti stuff of" there is no goal"

Edited by Javfly33

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Consider this: You can become so conscious you understand why your bathroom floor has 57 tilts and not 56.

Not as a logical explanation like "Is because the building architect designed it like this". But in the way you understand why you live in at an apartment that has bathrooms with 57 tilts and not 56. 

This won´t come from logical deductions this will come only from inner consciousness and intelligence. 

Osho was still is in the beginner levels. A human is much more than this neti neti stuff of there is no goal. 

I think Osho was sort of a Jhnana Yogi, Intellectually realized, and he had a attractive way to communicate that appealed to many ppl, plus he was smart, he was Realized for sure, but not like someone like Sadhguru (whom ppl compare the two all the time), Sadhguru is realized on all sorts of levels, he can consecreate a temple, initiate ppl from afar and tell a good joke, he's got all the levels covered..

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

I think Osho was sort of a Jhnana Yogi, Intellectually realized, and he had a attractive way to communicate that appealed to many ppl, plus he was smart, he was Realized for sure, but not like someone like Sadhguru (whom ppl compare the two all the time), Sadhguru is realized on all sorts of levels, he can consecreate a temple, initiate ppl from afar and tell a good joke, he's got all the levels covered..

Yes, I agree. There are levels to the game. 

20 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

First we don't even think about Enlightenment, just be at Peace Naturally, no matter what is happening around You, within You, Your at Peace with it, Acceptance is Natural, then things will start to shift and transform, Baby steps, not one big giant step is the way for most ppl...

Actually, We are already what we are, a thought / a thinking so called separate us from our real self. Therefore, Ramana Maharshi says that you are closest what You really are are in deep sleep. 

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, it's absolutely simple, existence exist, there is no real movement, not a point to arrive, just open ourselves to what is, and that is, there is no more, you will see yourself, you are what exist, and there is not intention, only existence. No meaning, only existence existing for ever. Then you can see the existence and realize that you are one with it, you are that, there is not more you, only limitless. Nothing is needed for that, only understanding that there is no meaning, relax the mind that search meaning and achievement, It's an illusion. It's ok achieve things, knowing that it's just illusion. The real thing is now, open, bottomless, and has no meaning 

Absofuckinglutely. 

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Consider this: You can become so conscious you understand why your bathroom floor has 57 tiles and not 56.

Not as a logical explanation like "Is because the building architect designed it like this". But in the way you understand why you live in at an apartment that has bathrooms with 57 tiles and not 56. 

This won´t come from logical deductions this will come only from inner consciousness and pure direct intelligence. 

Osho was still is in the beginner levels. A human is enhanced in much bigger possibilities than to arrive at this neti neti stuff of" there is no goal"

Osho has realized all the levels. He can be a charlatan. But he really did realize all the levels. 

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes but if your bathroom has infinite tiles, 56 or 57 is the same

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

A

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

arrive at this neti neti stuff of" there is no goal"

Arrive to that is what make possible the openess. Knowing that there is no goal is nothing, the openess is everything 

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Actually, We are already what we are, a thought / a thinking so called separate us from our real self. Therefore, Ramana Maharshi says that you are closest what You really are are in deep sleep. 

Absofuckinglutely. 

Osho has realized all the levels. He can be a charlatan. But he really did realize all the levels. 

It all comes down to Realization, some like Ramana M are already there, their Karma is that they are born at a higher level of Realization, they don't need much or any Sadhana to Realize it, others are not this way, they need tons of Sadhana to Realize, that is why Sadhana was invented and is their, and why there are many paths, not just one...As Javfly said, there are levels to this stuff! To deny levels is too deny why we are here...

2 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

It all comes down to Realization, some like Ramana M are already there, their Karma is that they are born at a higher level of Realization, they don't need much or any Sadhana to Realize it, others are not this way, they need tons of Sadhana to Realize, that is why Sadhana was invented and is their, and why there are many paths, not just one...As Javfly said, there are levels to this stuff! To deny levels is too deny why we are here...

What is Sadhana? 

What is Sadhana? 

Spiritual practices, thousands of way to get rid of the binds and mind stuff that get in the way of just BEING, and able to do nothing..

Spiritual practices, thousands of way to get rid of the binds and mind stuff that get in the way of just BEING, and able to do nothing..

Got it. So how can you even think about karma? 

Got it. So how can you even think about karma? 

well if Your at that stage You describe in the OP, then there is no Karma to deal with, its basically dissolved, that is what the process towards Enlightenment is about, without Karma there is no You, Me, the Earth, my family, your family, this entire Universe, its our dual level material existence here, set up so that Absolute can experience itself, so karma is there for that IMO, so we come from being Blind to then Seeing, from Untruth to Truth, unRealization to Realization.. Osho was here to help this along, otherwise why Osho..

well if Your at that stage You describe in the OP, then there is no Karma to deal with, its basically dissolved, that is what the process towards Enlightenment is about, without Karma there is no You, Me, the Earth, my family, your family, this entire Universe, its our dual level material existence here, set up so that Absolute can experience itself, so karma is there for that IMO, so we come from being Blind to then Seeing, from Untruth to Truth, unRealization to Realization.. Osho was here to help this along, otherwise why Osho..

İ got what you mean. However, with death, what you have gained since birth, you will surrender that. That's all. So, karma does not make any sense for me. What is shared is not the person, it because of what has been said. 

29 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

so karma is there for that IMO

That means that for you, the reality wants to have an experience, then it created the karma to achieve it. This mental path closes. If you want to be open, even for 5 seconds, you should drop any meaning and purpose. Meaning and purpose are relative, then ties you in the relative. From an absolute, infinite perspective, nothing mean nothing. Osho and Hitler and a worm are the same.