QVx

LSD: A cognitive powerhouse for career?

18 posts in this topic

Was looking for some insights from anyone who has used LSD in low doses to supercharge learning and development within their career?

My current protocol plan is a low dose trip every Saturday for the purpose of contemplation and learning for areas which would greatly benefit my career; creativity, out of the box thinking, paradoxical overture, and an on-going low to moderate increase in baseline consciousness.

The run time would be 52 weeks, with breaks where necessary.

Lifestyle support would be regular resistance and cardiovascular exercise, a consistent healthy diet, and robust sleep hygiene.

Thoughts?

You're disrespecting the substance big time, leave it alone til you can take 200 mics + alone in a safe space

Edited by LoseYourvelf

It is not a cognitive enhancer, these are spiritual medicines

You have completely misunderstood this thing, this microdose dabbling is just a defence mechanism against taking a proper dose, seriously. Leave the acid in the cupboard or whatever until you can actually take your medicine.....

There are many anecdotal cases of microdosing failing people, it really doesn't work. Have a coffee and brute force the willpower, acid will do NOTHING for your career either, it's more likely to make you QUIT your career.

In fact if you want to use it for your career microdosing is the worst option, do a high dose experience once in a while when you have time off to recover and integrate. Where you have time to integrate enough where going back to work makes sense, microdosing is as good as smoking a fat blunt every evening seriously

Ask yourself why you want to dose a PSYCHEDELIC in pitifully low amounts, that's the place to start

Would you go to church every Sunday to improve your career? No, you do it for yourself. It's the same with acid, you don't go to your God to ask how to GAIN for yourself.......

You have a lot to think about before you approach acid again

This goes to anyone microdosing, we know you're avoiding your real dose and we're not okay with what you're doing, come on... it's brutally wasteful and obnoxious

Take a real dose and you will feel like you're on a microdose for the next week+ 

LSD is my most treasured psychedelic and I will never microdose it. I won't disrespect it or waste it like that

Look into ADHD meds or something for your career i really don't know

I think DMT or 5meo break thrus could be more suitable to your lifestyle with having a career, you're at baseline very quickly after taking them

Microdosing is a cope-fad, there's nothing you can take 1/10th of the recommended dose with and achieve the intended effects...

This goes to all the microdosers here claiming awakening! High doses are waiting for you and believe it or not they fucking love you!

OUR MEDICINE IS NOT YOUR COGNITIVE ENHANCEMENT TOOL (and we won't be trolled about it)

Edited by LoseYourvelf

Microdosing LSD is great!   My advice would be not to make a schedule out of it, but to do it more intuitively. Sometimes you can do it multiple times a week, sometimes not at all for few weeks. It's great for contemplative thought, reflection, connecting with being, combining it with spiritual practise,...   I wouldnt use it for learning, i feel the mind on a microdose really wants to be free flowing. When microdosing,  I recommend spending time in nature, eating light, journalling, doing some sports like hiking or cycling.    Low or micro doses LSD are not to supercharge your career (depends of course what is your career? i would say with most careers it's not really compatible, only if the career is inspired by God) , it's purpose is more to enhance your life, connect you to being, focus your mind on what is important in life, bring you to your senses, connect you with deeper intelligence within you,....  Enjoy :)         

LSD has definitely turbocharged my intellectual prowess and given me highly technical/ actionable directions. Thing is, I agree with @LoseYourvelf - you should definitely respect the substance. Stave off the lower-dose trips for a fewer, more focused trips in the 200 session - those are where the true work is done. 

To be clear, I have also microdosed LSD and it is for sure powerful, but I would still recommend deeper and more infrequent trips. 

Chaos, Entropy, Order

I believe micro-dosing in itself is a solution/avoidance method for taking high doses, I just can't see how it's otherwise

I will not be the one to encourage you down the microdosing route, let's have some rules with this stuff.

Here let me rename, it's called ittty bitty tiny-little-piece-of-a-dose dosing (because a big dose is too much!)

Edited by LoseYourvelf

whats your career?

This is not a Signature    [TBA]

Truth is i didnt found such good results with lsd microdosing, i had better time with Modafinil + proper morning routine using pomodoro technique

But if you only want to expand your conciousness of course its the best drug ever, with 5 to 10 good trips ( +100ug ) there is a good chance that you get to know what Creativity really is.

I would add Caffeine to the combo too

20 hours ago, LoseYourvelf said:

It is not a cognitive enhancer, these are spiritual medicines

You have completely misunderstood this thing, this microdose dabbling is just a defence mechanism against taking a proper dose, seriously. Leave the acid in the cupboard or whatever until you can actually take your medicine.....

There are many anecdotal cases of microdosing failing people, it really doesn't work. Have a coffee and brute force the willpower, acid will do NOTHING for your career either, it's more likely to make you QUIT your career.

In fact if you want to use it for your career microdosing is the worst option, do a high dose experience once in a while when you have time off to recover and integrate. Where you have time to integrate enough where going back to work makes sense, microdosing is as good as smoking a fat blunt every evening seriously

Ask yourself why you want to dose a PSYCHEDELIC in pitifully low amounts, that's the place to start

Would you go to church every Sunday to improve your career? No, you do it for yourself. It's the same with acid, you don't go to your God to ask how to GAIN for yourself.......

You have a lot to think about before you approach acid again

This goes to anyone microdosing, we know you're avoiding your real dose and we're not okay with what you're doing, come on... it's brutally wasteful and obnoxious

Take a real dose and you will feel like you're on a microdose for the next week+ 

LSD is my most treasured psychedelic and I will never microdose it. I won't disrespect it or waste it like that

Look into ADHD meds or something for your career i really don't know

I think DMT or 5meo break thrus could be more suitable to your lifestyle with having a career, you're at baseline very quickly after taking them

Microdosing is a cope-fad, there's nothing you can take 1/10th of the recommended dose with and achieve the intended effects...

This goes to all the microdosers here claiming awakening! High doses are waiting for you and believe it or not they fucking love you!

OUR MEDICINE IS NOT YOUR COGNITIVE ENHANCEMENT TOOL (and we won't be trolled about it)

This is a good advice :)

Edited by royce

2 hours ago, Alex_R said:

Truth is i didnt found such good results with lsd microdosing, i had better time with Modafinil + proper morning routine using pomodoro technique

Did you have to get a prescription for the modafinil ? 

Apologies all, I should of provided more information and clarity in my original post.

I have already undertaken a significant spiritual journey into the absolute two years ago. This was through 30 trips of breakthrough doses of DMT where I finally experienced both physical and metaphysical death.

The cost was complete dissociation from everyday life and borderline insanity. The experience and outcome, for those who have undergone such a journey, is forever life changing.

As it currently stands in this period of my life, after two years of significant suffering and integration back to the present moment, is one of interest in the relative social construct that exists. In particular, exploration of consciousness within everyday life as opposed to bathing in the absolute.

As I have mentioned, the protocol is a low dose trip on weekly basis, which can be adjusted as necessary, to promote a small sustainable increase in baseline consciousness; no reference has been made to microdosing.

The aim is to explore my current career path, and become more open minded in other avenues of careers which are available.

I respect that many forum users are going through the experience that I have had, and the integration process that follows, but after one has undertaken that journey the need to extend it becomes, for the moment, obsolete.

What more is there to experience of the absolute if one has experienced the absolute?

For those have experienced the absolute and have returned to the day to day experience of life, I would appreciate your insights. 

@QVx Thanks for sharing, this makes more sense why you would prefer to microdose. Thing is, I don’t believe bombarding your brain with more neurotransmitters is going to help. It is better to get to a baseline consciousness first, by grounding yourself. Microdosing can still wear down your brain.

Chaos, Entropy, Order

Yeah I feel like this presumption that acid is less potent/more manageable than a DMT trip is quite contradictory cos it lasts like 8 hours + 

I've taken microdoses evry 2/3 days for months before and it became a way to take acid but take it as a mood enhancer thru out the day. could help for something i guess but if its depression/mood in general u wanna sort out, the 200 mic+ dose alone got u so covered man

7 hours ago, QVx said:

For those have experienced the absolute and have returned to the day to day experience of life, I would appreciate your insights. 

I had a similiar journey. Tripped way too much very deeply and struggled to integrate it, struggled with normal life. 

Lsd in any form or dose is not a solution. It's a great tool. 

When it comes to every day life.

Get clear on what you want.

What works for me is working on my life purpose. Doing many things/ activities I enjoy. Excersize, eat healthy. Regular spiritual practise is very helpful to me, Pranayama is the most effective for me, in learning how to breathe properly you learn how to make yourself happy and blissfull regardless of outside circumstance and literally you can create psychedelic states of consciousness at will. I try to ground myself in silent presence, when I notice narratives of lack I let them go and then I see i am complete how I am, I dont need nothing else, I can strive, but I dont have to.  

@QVx Totally risky and not good for work.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If you mean microdosing, that'd be a better fit than a low dose, I think. If you mean taking a low dose at work, then I wouldn't do it. Other than that, it might help produce new thoughts, etc., but not sure.

Edited by UnbornTao