Pro24

Masturbation and Ooorgasmmm 😴

37 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Pro24 said:

Omg I am surprised...you think using our hand is better? The way I do feels like real sex. It's not complicated at all. I just have to shape the pillow or blanket according to my needs. 

I am so surprised why many people haven't discovered better ways yet. 

I know what you're saying. Once I was offered $2,000 for anal, I took the $$ and placed his little dick between my legs while laying on my stomach on a pillow and he thought he was in my ass when he was fucking my thighs. So there's ways and means to imitate.

Don't worry, Susan, get back inside. I'm talking to my other personality; she gets loose once in awhile. Ok back to the original. They're 3 sides to the Princess. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I know what you're saying. Once I was offered $2,000 for anal, I took the $$ and placed his little dick between my legs while laying on my stomach on a pillow and he thought he was in my ass when he was fucking my thighs. So there's ways and means to imitate.

Don't worry, Susan, get back inside. I'm talking to my other personality; she gets loose once jn awhile. Ok back to the original. They're 3 sides to the Princess. 

Jamaican princess. Who gave you the dollars? 

Also, not all pillows are suitable for mbtion. 

Edited by Pro24

LEFT THE FORUM ♥️

Just now, Pro24 said:

Jamaican princess. 

My crazy Jamaican princess from Arabia. Lol..sshhh...Susan is asleep. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

My crazy Jamaican princess from Arabia. Lol..sshhh...Susan is asleep. 

What's Arabia? Which country do you belong to? 

LEFT THE FORUM ♥️

Just now, Pro24 said:

What's Arabia? Which country do you belong to? 

I just said that. I'm Jamaican. Arabia sounded exotic when I was seeking a pet name. I used that name as an exotic dancer before.

Know thyself....

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Me too.

Oh my, I just checked that thread out. I remember, it was a crazy ass thread. I was like....wtf was i saying there, lol.

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Pro24 said:

Jamaican princess. Who gave you the dollars? 

Also, not all pillows are suitable for mbtion. 

An old friend of mine. This was awhile back. The pillow was just for me to prop up my ass for easier reach - of my thighs.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

I use ghosts 

You cannot love what you need. 

8 hours ago, Xonas Pitfall said:

Or... does she mean the infamous 20-foot Quantum-Powered, Jellybean-Scented LED Dimmable Hoverlight with Turbo MegaFlex 9000-RPM Fidget Drive, 42,000-Lumen Holographic Glimmer, Fully Autonomous Nano-Self-Cleaning with Built-In Synthwave Disco Mode and Eggplant-Detection Technology, Plug-In Marshmallow Battery Operated, 9000-Watt Triple-Charged Raspberry Pi-Controlled Hovercraft Vacuum. Sprinkle-powered, Smart Hyperdrive SlimCharger™ with 360° Gravitational Warp Core, Plasma-Infused Wi-Fi Enabled Ultrasonic Gyro-TurboPuff Tech that also comes with Quantum-Dampening Wobbleproof Elongated Pterodactyl Finisher 18 Inch Plug-In, Convertible, Linkable 628 Lumens, 3000K Soft Warm White, Easy to Install, CleanView Upright Bagless 20,000-Watt 1-Phase LPG/NG Liquid Cooled Surround Sound Texas Instruments, Triple A Duracell Battery Ultrapower100 Cargador Compatible Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode, Ultrasound Machine Smart Wi-Fi Enabled InstaView Counter-Depth Front Load Steam Smart-Dispense, Odor-Block and Sanitize and Allergen - MIKEL ENTERPRISES Wooden Baby Kid Rattle Musical Bell Stick Shaker Toy  (Multicolor) Royal Sapphire Cimarron Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.6 GPF Technology Alexa Built-In Premium Slim Ultra 300 Wolt Super Spinner 360° with Gawk Gawk Hawk Tuah 3k Hertz Mega-Substructure Vibrator™?

2024-10-11_02-54.png  1177164860_0340_0340.jpg

💖🌈✨ 

Ofc

4 hours ago, Pro24 said:

I divide the pillow into two parts (mountains) and put my 🍆 into the valley. 

This is why I have trust issues… and why I double-check that “new” label on eBay! 😂

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Once I was offered $2,000 for anal, I took the $$ and placed his little dick between my legs while laying on my stomach on a pillow and he thought he was in my ass when he was fucking my thighs. So there's ways and means to imitate.

Sneaky :ph34r:

Spending 2k for anal and not even knowing where you are? Dude needs a GPS!

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

he thought he was in my ass when he was fucking my thighs

32 minutes ago, shree said:

Spending 2k for anal and not even knowing where you are? Dude needs a GPS!

Reminds me of a video I've seen a while ago including Rhinos, didn't get it the first time either.

You know what they say... "thinghs save lives".

Maybe he just had a spontaneous awakening and changed his mind.

tsDMqhY.jpeg

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

37 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Reminds me of a video I've seen a while ago including Rhinos, didn't get it the first time either.

You know what they say... "thinghs save lives".

Maybe he just had a spontaneous awakening and changed his mind.

who can really say what's right or wrong when you're in tune with the flow of the universe? 😂

On 10/10/2024 at 8:48 PM, Yimpa said:

Oh yeah. And being trans makes it even more harder. 

d6aa4f22918657e2507cf28ebe8d144c.jpg

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

On 11/10/2024 at 10:49 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Don't worry, Susan, get back inside. I'm talking to my other personality; she gets loose once in awhile. Ok back to the original. They're 3 sides to the Princess. 

:( Things happen

Yeah, I'm a cool person.