Leo Gura

Playlist For Understanding Israel Deception

663 posts in this topic

@Bobby_2021, I came across that channel for the first time today and thought that you might be watching its videos. Lol.

Edited by Nemra

@Etherial Cat I carefully read what you wrote. First let’s put all BS to the side and let’s admit that there are biases on both sides and there is bias from international community towards us as well. Because if you cannot admit that, then we cannot have a productive conversation. Once we pass that point, you mention that there is a resolution for all. To be honest I don’t know if there is such or if there is even needs to be such. Somehow I believe that what’s happening is a precursor for something much greater and much deeper. I don’t look at the situation from geopolitical point of view but rather from spiritual one. 

Also you said in few posts that most Israelis are not like that and most Palestinians are not like that. I would politely disagree with you. Most people are like that because whoever runs the country does represent majority, whether we all like this concept or not. This is just how the world is. When Putin is in power it is because the Russian mentality aligns with him, for majority of humans. And yes majority in Gaza did elect Hamas and align with him. But guess what so is with Netanyahu. Look in the past I was never fond of Netanyahu, and was kinda against him in his early stages, but now being mature enough, I think he is the only one who can do a good job and so do many Israelis believe. And again as o said, let’s move all the BS conspiracy to be side, I speaking of pure everyday politics what’s viewed on mainstream news. 

So I am not really sure what you tried to convince me, but yes what I have said initially about being strong and how you interpreted in your own language golden cage, then be it golden cage, I am perfectly ok accepting it.