Leo Gura

Playlist For Understanding Israel Deception

663 posts in this topic

@Lyubov So the last Millennia counts but the previous Millennia is already too far to be count?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

Only 40k dead? I bet the actual number is close to 100k. 

deception all the way.

What's really interesting is if Israel being a contrived and fragile society even survive with such high levels of deception in 2024. 

Hezbollah needs to prolong the war enough to keep Israel bleeding and not let Bibi accomplish his political objectives and the succeeding party would not be remotely interested in anything war or brutality.

Whoever playing the long game wins.

"This is not a thread about debating the Israel-Gaza war."

Thread proceeds to be a debate about Israel-Gaza war.

Also, Leo - why are users who are expressing ignorant views allowed to be moderators?

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Only 40k dead? I bet the actual number is close to 100k. 

Many wounded, crippled, and orphaned too. It's really bad.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Flim said:

Also, Leo - why are users who are expressing ignorant views allowed to be moderators?

Because people have diverse perspectives and I cannot dictate what people should believe in this work.

If all the Mods agreed with me all the time then it would be an echo-chamber. This is the tricky nature of community.

I do block some people from the politics sub-forum who cannot control their biases. But I have to be careful with that because I don't want to create an echo-chamber.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Fair enough. It's your forum. It's just frustrating to read such low-level consciousness stuff over and over on a forum that should be having more intelligent convos. 

You said "This is not a thread about debating the Israel-Gaza war" then someone who you've allowed to be a moderator has broken your rule for this thread.

36 minutes ago, Flim said:

You said "This is not a thread about debating the Israel-Gaza war" then someone who you've allowed to be a moderator has broken your rule for this thread.

It's hard to control everyone like that.

For the most part this thread has been quite on-the-rails and calm.

This is a very controversial issue which gets people agitated. So considering that, we're doing good here.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Moderators aren't everyone, though. 

At minimum, a moderator shouldn't be defending fascistic ideologies like Zionism. Otherwise, what's the point of them being moderators?

17 minutes ago, Flim said:

Zionism

To what exactly do you mean when you say "Zionism"?

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

4 hours ago, Flim said:

He does it on purpose, obviously. With every message zios discredit themselves and their case, demonstarting how blind one can get, for all to see. 

It's actually amazing to see messages from Inliytened1, given how he larps as awakened being on the forum. Well, there goes that title. xD

or Gennadiy1981...notice, nobody even engages him or his messages.. they stand on their own :D proof that psychedelics without inner work, deep contemplation and introspection is worth jack shit.

Nivsch... trying to demosntrate that "dialogue is possible", but when push comes to shove, justifies everything that's happening, including settlers. Pretends to listen, but hears nothing (not surprising). I don't know why you engage him, guys. His job is to muddy the waters. And if shit will go sideways for Israel, the likes of him will be responsible for throwing netanyahu under the bus (notice he already does that to extent) to clear israels image. TYPICAL.

Hasbara failed on this forum misserably. Kvetching intensifies.

Edited by Sincerity

The people in the following video are a great reminder of how blinded I could be.

@MrTruf, why do you expect Jews to easily see their biases, especially when they have been persecuted for a long time?

Also, Jews aren't Zionists by default, but they want to have their country.

Edited by Nemra

@MrTruf Tell me more about myself that I don't know to help me go enlithened 🤩

See my messages trend here through the entire last year before you assign roles to people.

If there any malicous intent or darkness it is more likely to be in your own last message.

Do you understand that your message only expose the problematic traits the side of the equation you belongs to holds?

Edited by Nivsch

@MrTruf wow such a high quality and enlightening message ¬¬ (the irony!) 

From a consciousness work perspective, do you believe that your judgments help the world? or It's just your defense mechanism because it's hard for you to cope with your frustrations when you read posts here?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

1 minute ago, Nemra said:

@MrTruf, why do you expect Jews to easily see their biases, especially when they have been persecuted for a long time?

Also, Jews aren't Zionists by default, but they want to have their country.

I don't expect anything from them. Time and time again they prove that "jewishness" is above all else. Be it truth, Truth, other people or sometimes even their own. This, for example, was clearly demonstrated in all of the related threads by zios. I aplaud Leo for letting them express themselves freely, even though the quality of their arguments and positions is extremelly lacking.

No one serious is denying them a country, nor do i claim that all jews are zios, plenty evangelical golems who are zios for their own sick and twisted apocalyptic fantasies, so please don't strawman me.

@MrTruf You don't have to read what you don't like.

2 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

@MrTruf wow such a high quality and enlightening message ¬¬ (the irony!) 

From a consciousness work perspective, do you believe that your judgments help the world? or It's just your defense mechanism because it's hard for you to cope with your frustrations when you read posts here?

9 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@MrTruf Tell me more about myself that I don't know to help me go enlithened 🤩

See my messages trend here through the entire last year before you assign roles to people.

If there any malicous intent or darkness it is more likely to be in your own last message.

Do you understand that your message only expose the problematic traits the side of the equation you belongs to holds in?

This is the only time I will address you, so don't bother commenting back. 

I will not engage you, others already did. You run in circles and offer nothing of value.

But I invite you to keep posting.

@MrTruf Namecalling is strictly not allowed on this forum ("typical weasel"). Please keep that in mind.

Edited by Sincerity