Leo Gura

Playlist For Understanding Israel Deception

663 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Chomsky said Hamas had already resigned itself to such deals in prior years. Deals were broken by Israel refusing to stop settlement expansion.

Israel/Likud has never conceded settlement expansion. Which of course made all deals impossible. Israel has never negotiated in good faith. All their negotiations were just to fleece and humiliate the Palestinians.

So why Israel left Gaza? why they agreed to Oslo accords?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

6 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

@Raze When an organization is on brink of annihilation, and suddenly say things that contradict the idea it was inherently founded upon, would you blame me if I'm a bit suspicious about the validity of it's claim?

isn't Hamas suicidal actions can be only understood from a place of Messianic delusions, that they are fighting  War in the name of God?

- the text you yourself posted says they were willing to accept a two state solution, not acknowledging Israel’s right to exist is simply because they just don’t want to agree that how Israel got the land was justified and don’t want to end up like the PLO which did acknowledge it and got nowhere.

- the whole point of negotiations is to speak from positions of strength and verify agreements, no one is saying to trust them

- israel had kept Gazans inside a cage for over a decade now, purposefully weakened the PLO while expanding settlements, and were trying to normalize with Saudi Arabia. Hamas saw the writing on the wall that israel was trying to just ignore Palestinians and get normalization with the muslim world potentially dooming them to never being free, so they attacked to interrupt the process. It wasn’t messianic. 

Edited by Raze

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel/Likud has never conceded settlement expansion. Which of course made all deals impossible. Israel has never negotiated in good faith. All their negotiations were just to fleece and humiliate the Palestinians.

He asked for sources on this.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Vercingetorix said:

So why Israel left Gaza? why they agreed to Oslo accords?

Because they knew it was poltically unrealistic to keep settlements in Gaza and instead their focus was to double down on colonizing the West Bank.

Also, you should ask yourself why Israelis murdered their own Prime Minister for making that agreement. That tells you everything in a nutshell.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

He asked for sources on this.

Book called On Palestine by Chomsky and Pappe.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Book called On Palestine by Chomsky and Pappe.

A book is very subjective and you know that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

A book is very subjective and you know that.

Books are used in scholarship, and you know that.

There is nothing more subjective than Zionism.

Edited by Leo Gura

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Books are used in scholarship, and you know that.

Yeah but first you have to place your belief in the scholar behind the book.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah but first you have to place your belief in the scholar behind the book.  

Well then, I guess the Holocaust never happened, eh?

How can you rationalize that land belongs to you because your ancestors removed by 2000+ years had a place called the kingdom of Israel there, not even understood in the same sense we frame countries and people today. It’s pure delusion. 

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

How can you rationalize that land belongs to you because your ancestors removed by 2000+ years had a place called the kingdom of Israel there, not even understood in the same sense we frame countries and people today. It’s pure delusion. 

Youd have to be a Jew to understand. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well then, I guess the Holocaust never happened, eh?

True but you were sure quick to provide objective facts by ABC on how 15000 kids were killed.   Maybe that didn't happen either.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

True but you were sure quick to provide objective facts by ABC on how 15000 kids were killed.  

Because some things are easier to source than others.

This topic requires reading, research, and intention to unravel. It takes work.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because some things are easier to source than others.

This topic requires reading, research, and intelligent to unravel. It takes work.

No..I believed it because it was a "reputable" source.   The truth is you weren't there and neither was I.  So next time he asks you for your source just say it's my view based on what I have researched.  There's nothing objective about it.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Youd have to be a Jew to understand. 

Brother I’m Jewish. My grandma was sexually assaulted by Nazis. I have German citizenship due to restoration laws. I’m probably the most open minded non biased Jew there is. I applied for Israel citizenship then withdrew my application as soon as I researched the history. Israel has the biggest joke of a justification for its history based on complete and total victim mindset, colonialism and make believe history. 

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

Brother I’m Jewish. My grandma was sexually assaulted by Nazis. I have German citizenship due to restoration laws. I’m probably the most open minded non biased Jew there is. I applied for Israel citizenship then withdrew my application as soon as I researched the history. Israel has the biggest joke of a justification for its history based on complete and total victim mindset, colonialism and make believe history. 

That's fair.  If you don't feel it in your heart then it's not there.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There is no country on earth with a bigger bullshit story for its justification and existence than Israel. They even surpass those Russian enclaves and break away states in former Soviet Union countries, and trust me those places have some ridiculous bullshit justifying them. White Europeans think they are entitled to that land because their magical bible book says they are cause people 2000+ years removed from them once lived there. 

Edited by Lyubov