Leo Gura

Playlist For Understanding Israel Deception

436 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Indeed the kicking out of the Jews from the Middle East and North Africa as retaliation for the Nakba was indeed wrong.

Why was it wrong if Israelis don't agree that kicking out Palestinians was wrong?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why was it wrong if Israelis don't agree that kicking out Palestinians was wrong?

I dont care what Israelis say.

Ethnic cleansing is wrong.

I say it is wrong based on international law and my internal moral compass.

That is independent of what Israelis care to admit.

Maybe they rationalize it as something not wrong since they did the same beforehand.

Or they are so biased that when they do it is fine but when it is done to them it is not.

That statement was based on my own judgement.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Both are wrong.

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

Colonization in the founders' own words:

Edited by Leo Gura

Israel's Actions Justified & You are all wrong. Logic stands with Israel, according to this guy.

31 minutes ago, Soullee said:

Israel's Actions Justified & You are all wrong. Logic stands with Israel, according to this guy.

I like the trigonometry podcast. He's already false when he says the core premise of the argument that 'History didn't begin on October 7th' is that the state of Israel is illegitimate and shouldn't exist which is a view you can find amongst the more extreme crowds usually younger, un wise and un serious. But serious people question how Israel exists, not its existence.

He also seems to understand Russias invasion of Ukraine as illegal and morally wrong, but can't acknowledge Palestinian occupation as illegal and morally wrong. To him international law is a buffet to pick and choose from.

Here's a good video where you can hear all his viewpoints whilst being rebutted:

Also:

Edited by zazen

1 hour ago, Soullee said:

Very shallow.

No understanding of ethnic cleansing, no understanding of terrorism, no understanding of Zionist settlement expansion, no understanding of military industrial complex, no understanding of self-bias, no understanding of war crimes and international law, no understanding of propaganda, no historical context, no understanding of ongoing Zionist oppression, no understanding of Zionist genocidal rhetoric, no understanding of failed peace agreements, no understanding of the Irsaeli far-right and Netanyahu, no understanding of Israel lobby and manipulation of the West, zero responsibility for creation of terrorism, false analogy to Mexico, no understanding of 9/11, no understanding of how IDF counts casualty numbers, no mention of occupation, no mention of the status of a Palestinian state.

Edited by Leo Gura

Here's a little-cited fact:

1 in 10 Israelis are settlers, living on internationally recognized Palestinian land. And this number grows each year. These settlers include high ranking government officials and judges.

It's just outrageous. Of course Palestinians want to kill them. It's so obvious when you look at the basic facts. No other nation would allow another nation to colonize its land year after year after year for 75 years.

When you finally cut through all the propaganda and bias, the truth is so clear it's disgusting.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think if you followed the chain it was acknowledged both are wrong.

Your evolution on this topic has been interesting. A few weeks ago you wrote that Pro Palestinians needed a "smack to the head with a broomstick." Now you've gone past them in your anti Israel fervor. 

12 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Your evolution on this topic has been interesting.

My views have been upgraded for sure as I sorted through the insane propaganda, Western bias, and gaslighting.

A few weeks ago you wrote that Pro Palestinians needed a "smack to the head with a broomstick."

Greens are still delusional about what they hope they can accomplish on this issue. There will be no two-state solution and no justice here. And Palestinian people are still too underdeveloped to form a functional non-genocidal government.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Greens are still delusional about what they hope they can accomplish on this issue. There will be no two-state solution and no justice here. And Palestinian people are still too underdeveloped to form a functional non-genocidal government.

I agree with the first part but regarding the second part.

Do you consider the current West Bank government to be a genocidal government?

From what I have seen they are miles better than Hamas and even cooperate with Israel forces often.

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I agree with the first part but regarding the second part.

Do you consider the current West Bank government to be a genocidal government?

From what I have seen they are miles better than Hamas and even cooperate with Israel forces often.

Yes, but at this point I figure we will have 20 years of radical terrorists attacking Israel from every corner of the Arab population. So I don't know about hopes for cooperation.

The situation is very, very bad.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I am starting to suspect that you’re getting funds from Iran/Russia🧐

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but at this point I figure we will have 20 years of radical terrorists attacking Israel from every corner of the Arab population. So I don't know about hopes for cooperation.

This is off topic but do you see the war in Ukraine being settled anytime soon?

Sorry to ask here but I notice you are very active here compared to the Ukranian war threads.

Just now, Heaven said:

Look at @Nivsch

He is Israeli yet open enough to look at the sources Leo sent.

That is the spirit of the work of this forum, to be open minded.

Try to also do the same.

I know it is hard as an Israeli but this work is not easy nor for the common folk.

2 minutes ago, Heaven said:

That's one possibility.

Another possibility is just that you're biased.

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

This is off topic but do you see the war in Ukraine being settled anytime soon?

Sorry to ask here but I notice you are very active here compared to the Ukranian war threads.

I have no idea.

@Leo Gura Thing is, Russia has always been imperialist. They would have invaded Ukraine regardless of NATO - Putin’s brain, Dugin, said “Russia must expand to survive”. Our country was part of the supposed “buffer zone” until we joined NATO and thank god we did. They have consistently undermined our history and democracy even before that (e.g., KGB tried the forceful renaming of muslims)

Chaos, Entropy, Order