Leo Gura

Playlist For Understanding Israel Deception

434 posts in this topic

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

30 minutes ago, Exystem said:

Fucking devils.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fucking devils.

So, there's no hope for Israel to evolve as a society for decades, right? 

Mearsheimer says that the country is essentially doomed.

I think the creation of Israel a country was tragically a failed experiment for the Jews.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, there's no hope for Israel to evolve as a society for decades, right? 

Mearsheimer says that the country is essentially doomed.

I think Israel was tragically a failed experiment for the Jews.

They will continue to destroy the Palestinians until there is barely any of them left. They are in too deep at the point to admit their wrongdoing and reverse course. The Palestinains will slowly be exterminated like the Native Americans.

All the noise around this issue is to make excuses for and avoid facing this reality. The goal is to whitewash their extermination, to have a clean conscience about it.

The goal is no only to exterminate the Palestinians but to sleep well at night afterwards.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They will continue to destroy the Palestinians until there is barely any of them left. They are too deep at the point to admit their wrongdoing and reverse course. The Palestinains will slowly be exterminated like the Native Americans.

But wouldn't they become completely ostracized from the international community and lose all of their allies in the end if this goes on for decades? 

Also, does this mean that there is no hope for the pro-Palestinian movement to ever succeed? Are all of the pro-Palestinian protestors around the world just wasting their time completely?

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

But wouldn't they become completely ostracized from the international community and lose all of their allies in the end if this goes on for decades? 

No. Most of the West is onboard with their project.

Also, does this that there is no hope for the pro-Palestinian movement to ever succeed?

Pretty much.

You can't succeed here without a military that puts Israel in its place. You are not going to shame them into stopping for they have no shame.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They will continue to destroy the Palestinians until there is barely any of them left. They are in too deep at the point to admit their wrongdoing and reverse course. The Palestinains will slowly be exterminated like the Native Americans.

All the noise around this issue is to make excuses for and avoid facing this reality. The goal is to whitewash their extermination, to have a clean conscience about it.

Perhaps they may flee to other countries? I know Jordan has millions of Palestinians.

When you say "destroy Palestianians" you mean like the national identity and sense of "Palestine" or physically kill them all?

They would have to kill like 7 millions.

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

When you say "destroy Palestianians" you mean like the national identity

I mean they will have no state and no land.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I mean they will have no state and no land.

So ethnically cleansed basically.

I think they would flee to Jordan and other countries.

But do you honestly see it happening?

I know even pro Israel countries are dead locked on Israel not annexing any more land.

Not to mention the horrible PR they have these days which will only grow, especially with young voters who soon will become future rulers.

As the West grows into Green, Israel devilry cannot surivive.

The occupation they been doing for decades will no longer be sustainable. 

Edited by Karmadhi

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

So ethnically cleansed basically.

That has always been the plan.

It just unfolds in slow-motion.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They were allowed to get away with it because the West was still pretty Holocaust guilt tripped and overall had a orange/blue level of devleopment.

As green becomes more and more prominent, more important in politics, so will the support for Israel expansion devilry.

Biden generation of "boomer era Zionists" will be replaced with more sympathetic people to Palestine.

In Europe already many parties are opposed to Israel hardcore. 

Even in USA many democrats are against Israel, it is just they put the biggest shameless Zionists as leaders for some reason.

Half the democrats boycotted Netanyahu speech in Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/12/21/us-support-israel-palestine-poll/

https://ctmirror.org/2024/05/10/america-israel-support-palestinian-protests/

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-generation-gap-in-opinions-toward-israel/

Edited by Karmadhi

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

As green becomes more and more prominent, more important in politics, so will the support for Israel expansion devilry.

Biden generation of "boomer era Zionists" will be replaced with more sympathetic people to Palestine.

In Europe already many parties are opposed to Israel hardcore. 

Maybe I'm being too pessemistic. But nothing will change for a decade or two, and by then it may be too late.

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe I'm being too pessemistic. But nothing will change for a decade or two, and by then it may be too late.

It’s almost entirely the fault of the US, if a progressive like Bernie Sanders was President he could easily have the US stop blocking the two states vote at the UN and then threaten to withhold all aid unless Israel cooperates.

My fear is that Israel will start behaving more and more rashly to try and finish ethnic cleansing and destroying any threats before they lose the pro Israel boomers, but through doing that they’ll create so many enemies and lose so many allies they’ll be forced to use the Samson option.

Edited by Raze

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No. Most of the West is onboard with their project.

Pretty much.

You can't succeed here without a military that puts Israel in its place. You are not going to shame them into stopping for they have no shame.

Most of the citizens in every developed country is very much against this now.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Many groups among the Jews have not planned or wanted it. It is that the more religous ones agenda has overcame the rest.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

There is a concept that had Pop up iny mind from nowhere another day. I Think I was hearing a relative commenting a fact and for me that comment was simply a fake knowledge or just something she got from her Facebook group message and the term " epistemic pollution" came into my mind. So I made a mental note to go search later what epistemic pollution is all about. Here is the academic dealing with this topic 

https://academic.oup.com/book/38980/chapter/338218717

Also if one look for the term Epistemic Violence I think it also apply in certain ways with the spirit of Israel or what Israel in a sense do towards Palestine. No only Israel but the whole colonialist mindset have this sort of intention of enforce one way of knowledge over any other ways. 

Epistemic Pollution and Epistemic Violence. Is not true that this two is a little bit of what we see rolling not only now but since the dawn of times? I dont know.