Leo Gura

Playlist For Understanding Israel Deception

434 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've always been a staunch supporter of Israel.....

but after watching these videos I feel like I've been deceived by Israel for so long.

It's no wonder when I went on that Birthright trip to Israel that I thought that a lot of the people in the country looked attractive and why a lot of them there liked to party a lot. I mean I always knew that they were trying to encourage Jews in America to come live in Israel, but I never really knew before that part of it was for building their military power for oppressing innocent palestinians.

However, I know that a lot of secular jews have been leaving Israel. So, I wonder if Israel's military will shrink.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

Shame on you on the anniversary of Hamas starting the bloodshed.  Had you not been so biased you would hold a moment of silence for those slaughtered in the attacks.  

Fear not - i have your back. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Shame on you on the anniversary of Hamas starting the bloodshed.  Had you not been so biased you would hold a moment of silence for those slaughtered in the attacks.  

Except you’re assuming hamas did that out of nowhere for no reason. Their attack was entirely predictable based on the situation, the only unpredictable part was how far they got.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Raze said:

Except you’re assuming hamas did that out of nowhere for no reason. Their attack was entirely predictable based on the situation, the only unpredictable part was how far they got.

If you want to blame someone for the struggle itself that's debatable.  What's not debatable is who began the violence.   And then it's war.  Like the colonies revolting against the British.  They can't cry wolf when they used violence to achieve their goals.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I've always been a staunch supporter of Israel.....

but after watching these videos I feel like I've been deceived by Israel for so long.

It's no wonder when I went on that Birthright trip to Israel that I thought that a lot of the people in the country looked attractive and why a lot of them there liked to party a lot. I mean I always knew that they were trying to encourage Jews in America to come live in Israel, but I never really knew before that part of it was for building their military power for oppressing innocent palestinians.

However, I know that a lot of secular jews have been leaving Israel. So, I wonder if Israel's military will shrink.

Israelis go to party to hang out and forget stress. Nobody in those parties talks ever about Palestinians. You don't have to believe to every video that tries to draw toxic artificial connections 🙂

I was in many parties and social events in Israel. Hundreds. Vibe is totally secular just like you know from your country with no any difference at all.

Everything there was just positive and authentic just like parties in Europe. No deeper intentions or meaning to it.

I found part of the videos shared here as valid and debatable and to learn from, but the other part immature and deceptive too just as much.

I will write at the weekend some of my conclusion because I take Leo thread seriously and invest time to watch his content to deepen my view because it is honest to see uncomfortable stuff too.

But no video is a holy thing. Videos are prepares by people out of all emotional and complicated motivation and beliefs.

People here have good heart and caring to all sorts of stuff not more and not less than people in your country. 

People here are warm and will help you on whatever you will need. 90% of them don't want to conquer any land at all like who the hell thinks about this stuff. 50% of them want two state solution. 50% of them are extremely anti Netanyahu and his Messianic government.

With all the respect, there are many minorities who are just as important as the Palestinians. Not more and not less. Millions in amounts. They get attention and caring from our society deeply.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The biased one is clearly you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This one is particularly bizarre. A white girl from USA thinks this is her native land. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

This one is particularly bizarre. A white girl from USA thinks this is her native land. 

It's crazy how they have weaponized religion into an ethnic cleansing project. With zero self-awareness. And all of it state sponsored.

The self-bias is just cartoonish. If I told people self-bias worked this way they wouldn't believe me without the video proof.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The self-bias is just cartoonish. If I told people self-bias worked this way they wouldn't believe me without the video proof.

I'm amazed that there are people who don't think that it worked this way.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Nemra said:

I'm amazed that there are people who don't think that it worked this way.

Frankly I am still amazed at how deep self-bias goes. It's hard to believe it can be so egregious. It feels surreal to watch.

Self-bias is one of the most profound topics we've covered in this work.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Frankly I am still amazed at how deep self-bias goes. It's hard to believe it can be so egregious. It feel surreal.

Although, it could be difficult to grasp for people who live in nice countries.

I'm just bored by those cartoonish ones, to be honest.

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Although, it could be difficult to grasp for people who live in nice countries.

I agree with you. I am Israeli and can't grasp the extremism of some settlers. It is totally foreign to me. This is like two different countries at the same time.

From where are you?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I agree with you. I am Israeli and can't grasp the extremism of some settlers. It is totally foreign to me. This is like two different countries at the same time.

That's like me as an American looking at Evangelicals. Unfortunately these lunatics run half the country.

Edited by Leo Gura

40 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

From where are you?

Armenia.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

But Israeli bias is both cartoonish and sly at the same time. It comes in many sneaky and subtle forms.

Edited by Leo Gura

13 hours ago, Yog said:

This is a must, very difficult watch.

I bow to the creator of this video for having the balls to make a video like this and @Anon212 for posting it in the main Gaza thread.

Note you'll have to log in to see it and click through the barricades. Also, the share button is disabled for this one. So no mobile re-sharing.

This is amazing work. Thanks for sharing!