Leo Gura

Playlist For Understanding Israel Deception

434 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So this is why Jews never melted with other cultures or where absorbed by others.

In Spain sometimes I've heard that Jews and gypsies never become part of the culture but mantain their way of life despite the contrast. 

In this regard, I understand why it is not compulsory to have a territory to be considered a nation. It's quite an insight into Stateless nations.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I saw this short, a father in Israel telling a very innocent tale to his son, Alon and Lebanon. The story seems that Alon is a Jewish boy and the lands of Lebanon belong to him and his kind.

The only reason why Lebanon is not part of Israel is because they couldn't, they've tried. The justifications may have worked exactly the same, they can say that the land was inhabited by Jews 2000 years ago, how brutal the Arabs are against them, and they need to defend themselves once established there using force.

More Norman Finkelstein:

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

Graphic lyrical video as a reminder to what our eyes witnessed a year since this all began.

Unsettling re-visiting some of the scenes from those first few months and to remember all the discussions on this forum.

To think this was all justified and backed by the West. That similar scenes and rhetoric are being used now towards Lebanon - this is how large segments of the Middle Eastern population view Israel and America as terrorist states.

Edited by zazen

I'll point this out again, a super obvious example of their deception is the fact that literally nothing bad is every posted on https://reddit.com/r/worldnews about Israel and anything condemning their enemies is upvoted to the moon. That's not normal, that's not the actual consensus opinion of all people - that's clear censorship and bias going on on a major news aggregator website. Just go check it out for yourself. 

Seriously, can someone like Leo or someone else comb through the top posts and the comments in the last few days and tell me if they think that site is full of propaganda and is compromised or if it's just me? I kinda feeling like I'm going crazy every time I look at that subreddit

7 minutes ago, oldhandle said:

Seriously, can someone like Leo or someone else comb through the top posts and the comments in the last few days and tell me if they think that site is full of propaganda and is compromised or if it's just me? I kinda feeling like I'm going crazy every time I look at that subreddit

Plenty of people already are saying this even on other subreddits, it’s well known Israel pays people to post support online 

But I'd like to see some proof of that - I believe for sure that r/worldnews is compromised but would like to see someone show that definitively. 

Would not been easier not to have isreal at the first place, its a relatively small piece of land, not sure what purpose does it serve to the US just a money sink and a trouble maker lol, instead of spending billions for its safety relocating Israelis safely

both sides people are suffering and dying for now reason for such a system to exist

1 hour ago, oldhandle said:

I'll point this out again, a super obvious example of their deception is the fact that literally nothing bad is every posted on https://reddit.com/r/worldnews about Israel and anything condemning their enemies is upvoted to the moon. That's not normal, that's not the actual consensus opinion of all people - that's clear censorship and bias going on on a major news aggregator website. Just go check it out for yourself. 

It’s because Reddit crowd has a huge Zionist community on it. Reddit isn’t some diverse eclectic community. It’s largely centrist and favors western imperialist values and foreign policy. You got Israelis in there who are openly atheist but still make the same goofy biblical argument how they own this land cause their distant ancestors of 2000 years ago were expelled from it. The state of Israel becomes intellectually a joke and rationally untenable the moment you read any textbook from a “History of the Middle East” university course. 

Posted (edited)

The IDF has a division of cyber keyboard warriors to spread propaganda across social media. They could easily infiltrate a popular Reddit community.

The IDF uses military draftees to do their online propaganda warfare.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Isn't this thread about only sharing videos and sources to understand the deception?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nemra said:

Isn't this thread about only sharing videos and sources to understand the deception?

Anything that helps deepen understanding of Israel. Not everything is deception.

The goal is to understand their political activity.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Posted (edited)

This is a must, very difficult watch.

I bow to the creator of this video for having the balls to make a video like this and @Anon212 for posting it in the main Gaza thread.

Note you'll have to log in to see it and click through the barricades. Also, the share button is disabled for this one. So no mobile re-sharing.

Edited by Yog
wrong video -_-