Rafael Thundercat

Jesus is a Social Construct? Tell me more

265 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

white Jesus is a social construct. If you don’t see that.. idk

Idk why you're fixated on people seeing white Jesus. You need to hear some better testimonies maybe lol

I simply am. You simply are. We are The Same One forever. Come and join The Glory. 

7 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Even though the image itself isn't a social construction, the way that it was created is.

Sorry I failed to understand what you were trying to say. 

I simply am. You simply are. We are The Same One forever. Come and join The Glory. 

Isnt saying something is a social construction a social construction too?:ph34r:

Just now, Thought Art said:

@Keryo Koffa Keep this up man… your trolling is getting old.

Well, I'm not interested in Advaita fundamentalism, which dismisses all phenomena that aren't "self-help/optimization".

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Had you heard of Jesus before you experienced him? Right, you did… so not saying much. 

The Social Construct that I had been introduced vs the Actual Christ Awakening was notoriously different

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Christ consciousness however is universal to all. Being a Christ, realizing Christ is not unique to Jesus.

I agree. It's a state of Consciousness.

In fact, a very sweet spot inside all Infinite possible permutations of Consciousness. I wouldn't mind being in Christ Consciousness right now.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Jesus Christ is a social construct, and that should be obvious. All we have are claims and no evidence.

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Construct or Not, Jesus the Figure or Presence or made up thing was over 2000yrs ago, this thread is only 23 hrs old, it has over 1K views, this shows whatever it was still affects ppl greatly, something to be observed and appreciated, with the question Why attached to it?

Why does this thing that is over 2K yrs old still affect ppl so much, when the person on the bench You sat beside is forgotten once You leave that bench?

Some theologians would say the reality you just stated is evidence of a miracle.  Construct is not an appropriate appellation for the ineffable.

Ineffable definition:  too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.

Good old AI, it seems Grammarly thinks it needs some help:

Despite being human, I still have faith!

A social construct is a concept or idea that is created and accepted by a society, and is not based on a natural or innate source. Social constructs are a result of human interaction and agreement, and are contrasted with natural kinds, which exist independently of human beliefs or behavior.

Edited by El Zapato
ouch, a painful mistype

I am not a crybaby!

9 minutes ago, puporing said:

You haven't become him yet...

Of course I have not become Christ yet

I'm too busy making my own Divine Godly manifestation

I'm too focused on blossoming as Davino to care about being any other avatar

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

5 minutes ago, Eskilon said:

Isnt saying something is a social construction a social construction too?:ph34r:

If we continue in this line we aren't allowed to use language

We'll connect into telepathy and merge into an Infinite Singularity

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Sorry I failed to understand what you were trying to say. 

The visual interpretations of Jesus are socially constructed, but the physical image itself that you can see is not. Hehe.

My experiences of Christ consciousness led me to being a Qigong/ meditation/ breathwork teacher. I am aware though that I constructed my life purpose. It was really a combination of many factors. 

@Davino So why use that language if it was very different? If you had had the experience without the religion? Do you think when Jesus had those experience he also was like “man, I just experienced Jesus”

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, El Zapato said:

A social construct is a concept or idea that is created and accepted by a society, and is not based on a natural or innate source. Social constructs are a result of human interaction and agreement,

and are contrasted with natural kinds, which exist independently of human beliefs or behavior.

who says so?

a human

an AI?

What are you grounding your sense of Reality in?

The fact that you believe anything exists independent of your mind is a sign that you have not discovered the most elegant and genius design that Reality is

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Do you think when Jesus had those experience he also was like “man, I just experienced Jesus”

😂

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

Of course I have not become Christ yet

I'm too busy making my own Divine Godly manifestation

I'm too focused on blossoming as Davino to care about being any other avatar

Ok fair, I can actually see that you are somewhat close, fyi. It was not an accident that you encountered him..

I should let you know as well there are a lot of divinity in this state as well. Despite all the rejections I go through, no recognition, I still prefer this state than all the other ones I've gone through. Just as an FYI to ya. ;)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

The visual interpretations of Jesus are socially constructed, but the physical image itself that you can see is not. Hehe.

:)

Okay I'm done here guys. Enough for me 🌟🙏🪷🦋✌️

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

when Jesus had those experience he also was like “man, I just experienced Jesus”

Okay one more comment. 

Yea he would say, I experienced Abraham and Moses. And they were speaking with me in meditation. 

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

If we continue in this line we aren't allowed to use language

We'll connect into telepathy and merge into an Infinite Singularity

yeah, thats when true skepticism come into play, and we stay in silence :P.
But reality is such a mindfuck that language is truth and falsehood at the same time.

Just now, Salvijus said:

Okay one more comment. 

😂

IMG_3958.jpeg

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

:)

Okay I'm done here guys. Enough for me 🌟🙏🪷🦋✌️

giphy.gif

I AM a construct