Rafael Thundercat

Jesus is a Social Construct? Tell me more

265 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Salvijus I’m no expert on that. Never experienced it. If they experience a white long haired Jesus again that’s due to social construction. Jesus wasn’t even white if he existed at all.

And how come you're so confident all experiences of disembodied beings people claim to have are just their mental projections? But not something that is actually real? 

I simply am. You simply are. We are The Same One forever. Come and join The Glory. 

Posted (edited)

@Salvijus If those disembodied beings look exactly like the socially constructed versions, it’s room for extreme skepticism. They may be authentic spiritual experiences, but they likely aren’t disembodied beings. We don’t know what Buddha looked like, what Jesus looked like. 

How can you be certain they aren’t projections? At the end of the day… people caught up in these types of experiences only do so because they are caught up in religion to begin with. 

In my view, all things in the dream are constructs within non-dual reality. 

People having experiences that suit constructive narratives is very odd. Why would a white Jesus come to be when he likely wasn’t white? 

I think most people, the vast majority have not experienced these things. People have different kinds of mind. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Salvijus, this isn't so simple.

For example, you can see an image of Jesus, and then you can visualize it, or maybe see it in your dreams, or, I don't know, maybe a literal Jesus could appear in front of you, but those things are different than how Jesus is thought by Christians.

Do you see how socially constructed and not constructed things are mixed together?

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Salvijus If those disembodied beings look exactly like the socially constructed versions, it’s room for extreme skepticism. They may be authentic spiritual experiences, but they likely aren’t disembodied beings. We don’t know what Buddha looked like, what Jesus looked like. 

Likely not true. Okay. Good enough for me. At least there's a crack of possibility now of it being true haha. It's better than before, where you were damn sure about your position. 

I simply am. You simply are. We are The Same One forever. Come and join The Glory. 

23 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I can't  belive nobody in this Forum simply dont want to know more about this claim. Just the consequences of this single statement can have repercutions or could have if a lot of people could understand why is the case. 

So, I am curious. How is possible that Jesus is a social Construct? 

Au Contraire, Jesus is a social consequence, many of us have an ongoing relationship with him.  He is open to communication with anyone who has the perception to experience him.  Many are not but as He said, no one is beyond his revelation.

I am not a crybaby!

Posted (edited)

Construct or Not, Jesus the Figure or Presence or made up thing was over 2000yrs ago, this thread is only 23 hrs old, it has over 1K views, this shows whatever it was still affects ppl greatly, something to be observed and appreciated, with the question Why attached to it?

Why does this thing that is over 2K yrs old still affect ppl so much, when the person on the bench You sat beside is forgotten once You leave that bench?

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Salvijus, this isn't so simple.

For example, you can see an image of Jesus, and then you can visualize it, or maybe see it in your dreams, or, I don't know, maybe a literal Jesus could appear in front of you, but those things are different than how Jesus is thought by Christians.

Do you see how socially constructed and not constructed things are mixed together?

Yea there is definitely a socially constructed Jesus for sure out there. Everyone has their own versions of him even lol. 

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Interesting

• Pro: The potential for self-delusion and narrative construction approaches infinity.
  • Con: Form is quite arbitrary and they'd likely present themselves in a form you're familiar with.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

I encountered "him" as a pure mind and light on mushrooms at first, there was no imagery of any kind, but you know it's the same being that was here and that channeled the Acim text, it made sure to let me know. And well it basically taught me first through my mushroom awakenings. He/it accepted me as a disciple and equal and transferred everything about his being to me over the course of about a year. It's as "scientific" as you can get. 

I think now that I'm here, I understand why you guys aren't having this experience like I had. This mind will not just teach anyone.. you have to be already quite close..and also truly accept him/love him as well.. because that's the only way really you can reach the same state.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

@Salvijus Well, I try to be humble. But, at the same time… white Jesus is a social construct. If you don’t see that.. idk. Literally everything written about him and past down by him by definition at not him. Even the interpretation of him being the son of God is not agreed upon by all Christian’s. Muslim’s recognize him as a prophet but not this magical being.

The systems of Christianity are a construct.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Interesting

• Pro: The potential for self-delusion and narrative construction approaches infinity.
  • Con: Form is quite arbitrary and they'd likely present themselves in a form you're familiar with.

At the end of the day all experience is your own mind just dreaming. You are Jesus. Waky waky…

I still feel my awakening, epistemology, metaphysical understanding, and philosophical depth is lacking to true grasp and handle all the nuances, paradoxes, and complexities of these conversations.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

You wouldn’t know what Jesus is if you weren’t taught it. You have never had an experience of Jesus. It’s so obvious a social construct….

Wrong, I've experienced Jesus Christ. I've Become Christ. I've accessed Christ Consciousness

Yet Jesus is obviously a social construct

In the same way, money is a social construct but there is value in it.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Just now, Salvijus said:

Yeah there is definitely a socially constructed Jesus for sure out there. Everyone has their own versions of him even lol. 

Even though the image itself isn't a social construction, the way that it was created is.

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Wrong, I've experienced Jesus Christ. I've Become Christ. I've accessed Christ Consciousness

You haven't become him yet..if you did you would not be saying this...but I'm glad you encountered him at least.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Had you heard of Jesus before you experienced him? Right, you did… so not saying much. 

Christ consciousness however is universal to all. Being a Christ, realizing Christ is not unique to Jesus.

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

At the end of the day all experience is your own mind just dreaming. You are Jesus. Waky waky…

And this forum is here to upgrade our dream. I don't see you walking on water yet, Mr. Jesus.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

The irony of this thread is we all come to it with mental constructs! Then, we wonder why we see it differently. What is that true true before all the construct? 

Ironically, could it be Christ?

◭"89"

@Keryo Koffa Keep this up man… your trolling is getting old.

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

I have read many stories on the internet about people clearly remembering their brain telling them to hate Jesus and that Jesus sucks and fuck Jesus for no reason. Even if people say they hate Jesus they are lying and they know it.

Edited by Hojo