Rafael Thundercat

Jesus is a Social Construct? Tell me more

265 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

Jesus Christ is a social construct, and that should be obvious. All we have are claims and no evidence.

He will return just to cut your Bieber's hair. 

He is a troll, never forget it.

1 minute ago, Nemra said:

😂

I should stop saying goodbye lol 😂 

I simply am. You simply are. We are The Same One forever. Come and join The Glory. 

God can also be a social construct. For many people, it is but they can't admit it.

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

He will return just to cut your Bieber's hair. 

He is a troll, never forget it.

I will crucify Jesus if he touch my hair (;

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

Leo’s video on the social matrix just shows in part how deep everything we CAN think, is part of a social matrix. We aren’t as original as we’d like to think.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Nemra said:

God can also be a social construct. For many people, it is but they can't admit it.

Welcome to Earth.

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

IMG_3958.jpeg

I just experienced my first white Jesus. Take care guys, happy working on your spiritual intelligences! Enjoy the ride 🥹.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I just experienced my first white Jesus. Take care guys, happy working on your spiritual intelligences! Enjoy the ride 🥹.

BUT PUTIN SAID HE WAS BLACK!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

Welcome to Earth.

Imagine Earth being a social construct. Imagine a scientist agreeing with that statement. Imagine that scientist losing their job. 

Survival in a nuts hell. Ta-da!

I AM a construct

6 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

IMG_3958.jpeg

yup, words from Jesus' mouth...when he had one, mouth that is, he uses cosmic quantum communication now. Just attune the antenna.

I am not a crybaby!

2 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

BUT PUTIN SAID HE WAS BLACK!!!!! 

Putin is a madman that has no basis for his social constructions.

I am not a crybaby!

Just now, Yimpa said:

Imagine Earth being a social construct. Imagine a scientist agreeing with that statement. Imagine that scientist losing their job. 

Survival in a nuts hell. Ta-da!

Imagine if non-existence were real. What a beautiful thing that would be.

12 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

So why use that language if it was very different? If you had had the experience without the religion? Do you think when Jesus had those experience he also was like “man, I just experienced Jesus”

I wrote a beautiful and detailed message of my Christ Awakening, yet it got deleted when I tried to upload a picture. I'll consider that as a sign that it's better to keep that Awakening for myself.

As the bible says:

"Who would hang earrings on a dog or throw pearls in front of wild pigs? They’ll only trample them under their feet and then turn around and tear you to pieces!"

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Just now, El Zapato said:

he uses cosmic quantum communication now. Just attune the antenna.

I AM a construct

1 minute ago, El Zapato said:

Putin is a madman that has no basis for his social constructions.

Like everyone else.

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Leo’s video on the social matrix just shows in part how deep everything we CAN think, is part of a social matrix. We aren’t as original as we’d like to think.

There's is a profound usefulness and intelligence on that. Let's not forget this obvious fact.

You may deconstruct the floor and then you will fall down and hurt your leg, we don't want that

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

giphy.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3959.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Davino said:

I wrote a beautiful and detailed message of my Christ Awakening, yet it got deleted when I tried to upload a picture. I'll consider that as a sign that it's better to keep that Awakening for myself.

As the bible says: "Who would hang earrings on a dog or throw pearls in front of wild pigs? They’ll only trample them under their feet and then turn around and tear you to pieces!"

I would've loved to read it 😔

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

So why use that language if it was very different? If you had had the experience without the religion? Do you think when Jesus had those experience he also was like “man, I just experienced Jesus”

In that case if you were the "first Christ" then you would've done almost exactly what "Jesus" did in his first incarnation. And got killed for it as well to make himself known as a more awakened being (doing miracles.. resurrections..debating with other teachers, etc).

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。