Rafael Thundercat

Jesus is a Social Construct? Tell me more

265 posts in this topic

Give time stamp ffs 

Non ducor duco

We don't even have a consensus on what he looked like.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Translation: I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and Leo [Gura] is the messenger of Allah.

Jesus is an IDEAL.

It's IDEAL to be like him.

Jesus is a social construct of perfection, something that will save humans from themselves. 

Posted (edited)

So is Buddha, Trump, Tate, Ralston, Musk, Da Vinci.

Edited by CARDOZZO

Posted (edited)

It's the name associated with a well known person in history who has reached your original state/self.

It's no different than when you reach a level of consciousness where you recognize you're Leo, Matt Kahn etc, both of which I have "passed through" in my awakening journey in fact. You guys are specifically choosing to reject this particular name due to 1) can't recognize him, 2) associations with his followers, 3) is actually difficult to reach this state, 4) your attachments to your current state and teachings that validate your current state, which are also deeply tied to your ways of life, 5) you'd rather think that there's "no more work/awakening" to do, etc.

It's easy to brush him/it off because of how uncommon this state is and hard to recognize. As well, because his teachings are not for maintaining the current ways of this world and are not "popular opinions".

And as well I should let you know.. knowing I am in fact real, all of your attempts to deny my existence is a great source of pain and sadness for me. And is also why I have no choice but to keep posting here and telling you I am real and I am your higher self.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I won't say anything more. You figure it out.

yap-yapper.gif

Posted (edited)

It seems clear to me that Jesus (the religious figure) is a social construct, regardless of whether or not he actually lived.  However, we should a knowledge what it really is the word “Jesus” points to. To me, “Jesus” points to the uncorrupted Consciousness that underpins all. It is sovereign, free, loving, omnipresent, and immortal/constantly dying and resurrecting. In other words, it points to God. Of course actual God precedes and transcends social constructs but we can’t speak of God without constructing it into a concept - otherwise it has no meaning. Same deal with “Jesus”. So in the end it’s a paradox. “Jesus” (God) is transcendent and therefore beyond social construct but the second we speak (or think) of it, it must be a social construct. But I am curious to hear what @Leo Gura would say about this perspective. 

Edited by StripedGiraffe

Glory to God. Blessings to All. 

Posted (edited)

@StripedGiraffe yeah but it's not the same state as where the other teachers are at currently, hence I emphasized the name as well as "heaven". It's a higher state. There's a ton of light in this state, so you understand exactly why Jesus said he was "the Light of this World".

Keep in mind that existing teachers have no incentive to accept me and much more incentivized to say I'm not even real due to "my followers" and associated religion, because that could end their "career" as the "most realized being". Just pointing out this inherent difficulty and how it is more likely I be denied everywhere I go.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

Tell me more

Less is more.

I AM a construct

4 hours ago, AION said:

Give time stamp ffs 

Dear Mr Angry Goblin man,

The post is in reference to the recent blog post, not a video.

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

I guess he could mean a range of things by jesus is a social construct.

One possibility is Leo could be referring to the idea of ego as social construct. Jesus was an ego. So, jesus was a social construct. 

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Posted (edited)

He was not an Ego, but you guys don't understand the ego enough to recognize this, it's not simply "body form". It's a whole mind you have made out of the original mind you had. 

I mean what's the point in saying this name is a construction when every spiritual teacher has a name. Are we just going to drop our names now and call each other letters or something? And for your information I do have another name for this world... And I'm not even sure if you are saying just the name is a construction or the state he reached is also a construction, the way people could read that could mean both.

I keep telling you that I am pointing to a State by pointing to this name. That this State has already been discovered in the past.

Leo is basically (indirectly) telling me my time here is over. But it was my job to tell you that you guys have not found the truth yet (by reaching a higher state I found). 

And so whenever I say this I will probably get kicked out of the community.

I will leave Leo with this, you are not being an honest researcher by completely avoiding me and having an honest conversation with me. It's the easiest thing to do to either kick the person out or deny their claims. There's not a proper scientific approach, because you are basing your views of him on his followers and not the person right here. Your approach so far is not different than what you accuse of "scientists" are doing.. (not doing enough research because something doesn't suit your paradigm).

If you're going to write Jesus Christ is a construction you should also write Leo Gura is a construction in the same paragraph to be fair. And maybe include a bunch of other teachers you talk about as well in that statement.

But it still doesn't mean we're in the same metaphysical state. (Life would be way easier for me if we were). 

Edited by puporing

Posted (edited)

There are so many dominations of Christianity with a different understanding of Jesus so in that sense every social group created their own social construct. Leo’s stuff is also a social and spiritual construct. There are just certain same ol’ stuff that is being reiterated on this forum.

Edited by AION

Non ducor duco

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I won't say anything more. You figure it out.

Fair enogth, I was expecting that answer.

Rainbow Rudolph apparently also is a Social Construct 

Jesus is a social construct because society created him.  He's no more real than the 10 commandments,  or the Bible.  All were created by humans as stories.  Jesus is a fictional character that society considers real.  The only thing that really does exist is YOU as God. (Consciousness)  ;))

Spoilers: Jesus Christ was a social construction you made just like all the other humans you've constructed, living or dead, real or fiction. @Leo Gura was using a red herring to point us to solipsism. Ta-dah! :D

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

12 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

We don't even have a consensus on what he looked like.

We do actually now. 

#ShroudOfTurin

I simply am. You simply are. We are The Same One forever. Come and join The Glory. 

31 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

We do actually now. 

#ShroudOfTurin

He's coping so hard.