Lyubov

Is Alex Hormozi legit? Finding people to learn business from

7 posts in this topic

https://youtube.com/@alexhormozi?si=sCsCaXUGLxcWAVp6

This guy. He says he’s worth 100 million USD. 

There are so many people scamming and lying in this field. It’s generally not an honest field so I’m trying to learn raw business and marketing from an honest person. The issue I’ve encountered is to start learning I need to invest a decent amount of time into it but sooner or later I may realize the person I’m listening to is a liar. So where can you learn actual raw business skills and marketing from someone who is honest and not lying about their pedigree? 

No idea about the truthfulness of his backstory but his advice seems legit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No idea about the truthfulness of his backstory but his advice seems legit.

Yes, this is the case. I prefer to learn from people who are honest though and don’t have to fluff their story up. Seems like there is a debate over whether or not his business are/were legit or if he was a fake course / snake eating it’s own tail kinda guy. His free content teaches basic business principles and mindsets which aren’t a secret and don’t really change so I think just for this he’s good. 

40 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

There are so many people scamming and lying in this field. It’s generally not an honest field so I’m trying to learn raw business and marketing from an honest person. The issue I’ve encountered is to start learning I need to invest a decent amount of time into it but sooner or later I may realize the person I’m listening to is a liar. So where can you learn actual raw business skills and marketing from someone who is honest and not lying about their pedigree? 

If I recall, he built his fortune helping gym owners with their business. And business owners are willing to invest a lot of money into things that can make them more money.

$100 million is a lot of money. But I don't see any reason why that couldn't be true.

Either way, in the videos that I've watched by him and the videos I've watched from his wife, I've found them to be very useful as they have helped me to think bigger and more strategically regarding my business. 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

Seems legit.

Still, go to the old school guys first.

Eugene Schwartz, Ogilvy, Claude Hopkins, John Carlton... The OGs of direct response marketing.

Then check our Hormozi, Sam Ovens (his programs are top tier, and his youtube one of the best) and Russell Brunson books.

You should have the basics down with these guys.