Leo Gura

MAGA Election Fraudster Sentenced To 9 Years

11 posts in this topic

This should have happened to every MAGA election denier and insurrectionist. This judge is on-point! Cuts through all the MAGA bullshit. This is what Law and Order really means, and it's why our government functions at all.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Love to see it!

Also, it's worth emphasizing that 'Law and Order' means something very different for MAGA. In essence, there's an in-group that the law protects but doesn't restrict, and an out-group that the law restricts but doesn't protect.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

On 10/4/2024 at 4:13 PM, DocWatts said:

'Law and Order' means something very different for MAGA. I

To them it means imprisoning blacks and homeless and deporting Latinos.

What's nice about actual law and order is that the judges who dish it out don't take any bullshit. They are highly professional and rational -- the opposite of MAGA.

It's eye-opening to hear a no-nonsense judge's reasoning because we have been gaslit by right-wing lunatics for so long in the media. It restores my faith in government and shows just how unhinged the right-wing has become. None of their shit would pass muster is a courtroom. MAGA are too deluded to even understand that. They go into a courtroom thinking the judge is a FoxNew host who will agree with their BS.

This is why Trump's corruption of the court system is so toxic. The objectivity of the courts is the bedrock of America's high development.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To them it means imprisoning blacks and homeless and deporting Mexicans. 

And pardoning domestic terrorists (if they happen to be 'Christian' fascists).

Also, it bears saying, but how much of a p*ssy do you have to be to perceive a half-starved person who can fit all of their possessions into a plastic bag as a boogeyman? 

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

I find myself coveting the position of the officer who makes the arrest in the video.

These people are so backassward. Man, they complained about election fraud meanwhile…. Maga..

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This should have happened to every MAGA election denier and insurrectionist. This judge is on-point! Cuts through all the MAGA bullshit. This is what Law and Order really means, and it's why our government functions at all.

Yeah, and the GOP has always claimed themselves to be the party of Law and Order since the Nixon presidency. What a joke.

Edited by Hardkill

Wow. @Leo Gurayou always find the most fascinating stuff. let's just hope the orange fraudster in chief also sees due justice. 

When will they sentence trump for trying to overthrow the election? 

Donald Trump has not yet been sentenced in his federal election obstruction case, as the trial is scheduled for March 4, 2024. This case is part of the federal charges related to his alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 election results. The timeline means that any sentencing would occur after the trial concludes, possibly months later. The outcome and timing of his trial could also be influenced by his 2024 presidential campaign. @Lyubov

As someone who has experienced being gaslit as a recurring pattern in my childhood, teens, and twenties by several different people who weren't as honest or reasonable as I am... all this MAGA stuff is incredibly upsetting in very familiar ways. 

It's this feeling like the honest, sane, and rational have no power or simply don't use their power, and that the dishonest, insane, and irrational have all the power and take every opportunity they have to use and abuse it. 

And the whole Trump phenomenon and the amount of people falling into it bring up lots of familiar angry feelings of injustice and powerlessness.

And it's this feeling of being untethered from my center and unable to gain traction despite working very hard to keep my perspective as sober, realistic, and thorough as I possibly can... lest I be swept up and powerless turning end over end in a chaotic truthless universe where only power determines what's true and false.

Given all this, it is INCREDIBLY relieving to see a sane and sober person in a position of power who isn't tolerating any lies and nonsense. It's like "Finally, an adult in the room has come to save us from the unruly trickster children who have foolishly been given the levers of power."

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.