Theplay

1=1

12 posts in this topic

Solipsism is exactly like saying 1=1.

Nothing extraordinary or new is discovered here.

Your perceptions are yours.

If you perceived someone else's perceptions they will too, be yours.

Experience is unified. 

But claiming you are the only bubble of experience even though might sound very philosophical not only drives you mad but denies reality the ability to manifest many such bubbles.

How do you know that reality does not posses the power to create an infinite amount of such "bubbles" of experience?

Does it not adhere to the principle that reality as a whole is unlimited?

Consider this. 

I think that it's obvious that are infinite bubbles, because any concrete bubble is cyclical, then starts and end in the same point, then another cycle starts, but it's not after, because the time is relative, then it's totally inevitable that now there are infinite cyclical bubbles.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that it's obvious that are infinite bubbles, because any concrete bubble is cyclical, then starts and end in the same point, then another cycle starts, but it's not after, because the time is relative, then it's totally inevitable that now there are infinite cyclical bubbles.

Nothing obvious about that. This is theoretical speculation.

38 minutes ago, Theplay said:

Experience is unified. 

Only your experience is. Potential experiences if they exist beyond yours are inaccessible. It is impossible to know whether others exist. And if it were true that other conscious minds existed, it would be unprovable.

40 minutes ago, Theplay said:

But claiming you are the only bubble of experience even though might sound very philosophical not only drives you mad but denies reality the ability to manifest many such bubbles.

God doesn't care about your claims. It is going to do what it does regardless of whether you are a solipsist or not.

I'm a bit worried about the spiritual seekers on this forum. I am constantly seeing fantasy and speculation left unquestioned.

God and I worked things out

Stop this bs, you can't experience someone else's perspective. You literally posted this is a spirituality forum lmfao

Consider this, you can't make the impossible happen

Consider this, you have two legs and a brain

Consider this too, you have never experienced another perspective and you will die not having experienced a perspective but your own

I might not have enough to talk about to make a decent topical post but at least I'm not spending decent chunks of my day in pure logical fallacy, justifying making a thread out of this nonsense

"1=1, A=A is awakening" is pure meaningless waffle, it's as good as what a street guru in asian would give you to earn their passing. To think this could be a valuable forum. You're more interested in referring to the impossible than resting/leaning on the hard comeuppance of your experience 

No cheat codes, one life to test you

Edited by LoseYourvelf

1 hour ago, Staples said:

Nothing obvious about that. This is theoretical speculation

The other option would be that the reality is limited to me writing in a phone now for ever and never was and never will be nothing different that this

14 minutes ago, LoseYourvelf said:

Consider this too, you have never experienced another perspective and you will die not having experienced a perspective but your own

Consider this: experience is relative. Can't be experience without something outside of your experience. If experience were absolute, then everything were your experience, there won't be experience. Any movement is relative to another movement. The easy explanation is: you are god and are imagining your experience as a dream . But to assert this you have to put God outside of your experience. It's a fallacy, experience only can occur moving relatively to other movements that are out of your experience, and those movement necessarily would be infinite 

8 hours ago, Theplay said:

How do you know that reality does not posses the power to create an infinite amount of such "bubbles" of experience?

Reality =Consciousness. Everything in Reality is happening within Consciousness. Nothing exits outside of Consciousness. Consciousness can only exist Now. Anything not being experienced in direct experience Now, such as 'other bubbles', is only being experienced Now as a concept/thought. 

This forum (sometimes):

Edited by Yimpa

I AM nutz

I gain more insigth on tripping while looking to nigth sky than speculating with words. Is not about thinking what you see in deep space but to feel in one swop who,where and when you are. First grasp what you are, others come later. Where were others before your birth? 

31 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I gain more insigth on tripping while looking to nigth sky than speculating with words. Is not about thinking what you see in deep space but to feel in one swop who,where and when you are. First grasp what you are, others come later. Where were others before your birth? 

Exactly, and I gain more insight about the others treating them in deep, looking them in their soul as deep as I can , and connecting with them as deep as I can than thinking about if they are a bubble or an image 

The question would be: where is the difference between the others exist or the other don't exist? Only in my mind. It's just an idea

Edited by Breakingthewall

20 hours ago, tuku747 said:

infinity bubbles 🫧 🫧 🫧 

Boom!