Javfly33

Should I try MDMA If I have already tried most psychedelics?

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Does mdma has some special perception/feeling in it to make worth it to try it or if ive tried most other psychedelics is not worth the effort? I have procrastinated in trying it too because of that thing that people say it has a terrible comedown/hangover the next day.

Edited by Javfly33

Dunno, people describe it as pretty kathartic and "empathogenic" but rarely tell how it differs from other Psychs.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

One day bit high with MDMA walking in the city,. observing the people, interacting a bit, could be very useful to overcome some unconscious fear to the other people. The terrible hang over is true but I think it happens when you already used a lot, party every weekend, etc. 

Medium doses of 2cb for me have similar effect. 

Both are interesting for punctual use, I feel both as toxic, different than triptamine or LSD that I perceive as healthy

Mdma is a symbol of love, you will enter the domaim of love. I used it only 1x and was walking on the street, suddenly i was dieng from thirst and was about to pass out. Then i said to myself, please stop i will go and apologise to my parents, and it stopped. You can't be too impure while being in this domain, so watch out.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

suddenly i was dieng from thirst and was about to pass out

ugh, hate when that happens.

Posted (edited)

When I was younger and let say, retarded, I used to buy 1gr of MDMA with a friend and go to dance techno, and always it got finished, then I use to buy a pill or two in the After hours, sometimes I started Friday night and Sunday night still on fire without rest or eat anything, and sometimes until Monday. Then next day a bit, just a bit of hangover, but nothing serious, even pleasant and relaxing mood. Going to the beach, playing sports, drink some beers, etc. Later I stopped to be so retarded and become let's say, more conscious. Then if I take 150 mg, next two days I'm in hell, I feel something extremely toxic in me. Same happen with alcohol, I can't even 1 beer, I hate. So I think that the hang over depends a lot of your mental state.

Pd: wasn't just being retarded, I had the feeling that those sessions were necessary to open myself to others, because I was extremely closed and neurotic, then in some way was a therapy . I did a very intensive research about side effects, and later I used to consume less, buying only pills, no powder because with powder, and sharing, it's difficult to control . Nowadays only remembering the fake love that happens with MDMA is disgusting to me, but in that moment was necessary 

Edited by Breakingthewall

It must have supplements to help with the hangover. 

The devil is in the details.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

It must have supplements to help with the hangover. 

mdma drains your brain of serotonin. The next two or 3 days your system has less serotonin, and that translates into depression. If your normal state is neurotic, as was my case, depression can be pleasant in comparison. If your state is balanced, the lack of serotonin feels like every minute of the day is shit.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

mdma drains your brain of serotonin. The next two or 3 days your system has less serotonin, and that translates into depression. If your normal state is neurotic, as was my case, depression can be pleasant in comparison. If your state is balanced, the lack of serotonin feels like every minute of the day is shit.

It's a myth, MDMA has a strong affinity for DAR/NET too and the depression come from here.

5HT antagonist (cyproheptadine, mianserin, mirtazapine, seroquel) and even fenclonine or more indirectly testosterone ( 5-hydroxytryptophane décarboxylase irreversible inhibitors) doesn't cause depression even when they behaves as histamine and/or acetylcholine antagonists.

Actually blocking 5HT can help some forms of depression by reversing apathy, lost of energy and sex drive.

Serotonin can be antidepressant in some people because it can participates to significantly increasing glutamate and dopamine, but it also bump all the HPA axis, decreases metabolism by suppressing thyroid function, increasing prolacting etc.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's a myth, MDMA has a strong affinity for DAR/NET too and the depression come from here.

5HT antagonist (cyproheptadine, mianserin, mirtazapine, seroquel) and even fenclonine or more indirectly testosterone ( 5-hydroxytryptophane décarboxylase irreversible inhibitors) doesn't cause depression even when they behaves as histamine and/or acetylcholine antagonists.

Actually blocking 5HT can help some forms of depression by reversing apathy, lost of energy and sex drive.

Serotonin can be antidepressant in some people because it can participates to significantly increasing glutamate and dopamine, but it also bump all the HPA axis, decreases metabolism by suppressing thyroid function, increasing prolacting etc.

Interesting, but the fact is that next two days feels depressive. Why could be the cause?

Another side effect is about valves in heart, but I guess that a lot of use is needed 

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Interesting, but the fact is that next two days feels depressive. Why could be the cause?

Another side effect is about valves in heart, but I guess that a lot of use is needed 

Dopamine/Norephedrine. 

@Schizophonia btw, did you do any research about microdosing of LSD and cardiac fibrosis? Seems that you know a lot, I'm interested in that

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Schizophonia btw, did you do any research about microdosing of LSD and cardiac fibrosis? Seems that you know a lot, I'm interested in that

Not at all sorry.

Why would LSD trigger cardiac fibrosis ? 

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I will check that.

But then, maybe psychedelics have punctual downside on the cardiovascular system but the real question is does anybody already get cadiac even with LSD. 

A priori no need to worry about that kind of thing.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I will check that.

But then, maybe psychedelics have punctual downside on the cardiovascular system but the real question is does anybody already get cadiac even with LSD. 

A priori no need to worry about that kind of thing.

It's the Kundalini, bro.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Does mdma has some special perception/feeling in it to make worth it to try it or if ive tried most other psychedelics is not worth the effort? I have procrastinated in trying it too because of that thing that people say it has a terrible comedown/hangover the next day.

Id say yes. Its not really a psychedlic.

It gives you that love and connection sensation.

My tip here: if you have a gf, and she is into it try it together

The hangover?

For me only happened when mixing it with alcohol.

The last time was intense. Couldnt even read one page of a book. It felt like anedonia. I kinda understood how depressed people may feel. So there is even a learning there.

But a few  years back, just slept 5 hours that night and hit leg day in the gym next morning. And all that day still felt much more conected to music, like the high was still there.

My first Love Awakening was on MDMA. I definitely recommend it.

I also accessed first time immortality on mushrooms + MDMA. That was a crazy trip, top 10 most powerful states of consciousness I have ever accessed.

Candy flip is also gorgeous. Although hold your hat on the hangover.

Overall, MDMA is great for FEELING. You give an autistic man a pill and it behaves as an average man. Give an average man a pill and its feelings will be enhanced to the level of a woman. Give a woman mdma and you have rollercoaster of emotions.

It's good for connecting with people. It's so easy to make friends in M, to talk with your partner over difficult topics or connect deeper with your friends. If you do it with your best friends you can 3x your friendship with just that one trip.

It's good to feel Love. You feel so much love that everything is easy.

The hangover is in two days though, not the next one.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

MDMA feels amazing, but you'll likely pay a bodily price for it. Either from the brutal hangover or perhaps even from something more permanent, especially if you start getting into abuse. It's a more guaranteed feel-good chemical than psychedelics, but I found it to have negative qualities that I'd be better off avoiding.

I've been on an entactogen hunt myself lately. From the list below, maybe something like 2C-B or 5-MeO-MiPT would ultimately be a better choice.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Entactogen#List_of_entactogens

Some people day that it's very useful to take some MDMA before a high dose LSD trip, because remove the fear and it's less possible to enter in bad loops