Leo Gura

Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread

161 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I agree with the others. I check the blog almost everyday. At least once a week. Love it - love it.

I enjoy the variety. From something educational, to interesting or funny. There really is a little bit of everything with it. I guess thats just us liking you as a person though!

@Yimpa @Greatnestwithin It's not interesting because @Leo Gura didn't explain it in a 3+-hour monologue, occasionally interrupted by her objecting "BUT LEO!"

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Staples Good to know. It's hard for me to tell whether people find the blog useful or even know it exists.

I always check the Blog. Sometimes is just your things and not alligned with what I am currently research. But there is a lot golden ideias too.

I really enjoy the blog. Even more than the forum. I love the documentaries you post and the insights too! 

5 hours ago, Nilsi said:

What drives you to dedicate yourself to exploring such a wide range of topics like politics, science, anthropology, and psychology?

Is there a specific goal you’re working toward with all this knowledge, or is it more about the pursuit of understanding itself?

And how do you decide which subjects are worth focusing on over others?

My guess is that it helps him to understand Consciousness on a deep level. 

Know thyself....

I see quite a few names here I've never seen before. A lot coming out the wood works for this one. Different strokes for different folks and Leo does know how to provide variety.

Know thyself....

As an INTP, learning new stuff is like my breathing.

The challenge these days is finding new stuff worth learning. There's not an unlimited supply.

So I moved into the social/political/historical/sociological domain a lot.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The challenge these days is finding new stuff worth learning. There's not an unlimited supply.

Buy a clarinet!

Sailing on the ceiling 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The challenge these days is finding new stuff worth learning.

What about games? Do you make some games sometimes? You said sometimes that you have this artist side of you. I mean with all your awakenings and stuff, and creativity itself you could probably make a lot of interesting games and never finish exploring that in many lifetimes. You could derive a lot of happiness from that apart from just pure learning and understanding things :)

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think you’re an INTJ. J types are more goal-oriented and prefer having plans and structure rather than being spontaneous. I get the impression from you that you prefer sticking to your goals and your routine and if something sidetracks you, you do your best to get back to your plans. J types make detailed plans about their lives and future and prefer to have organization as opposed to chaos. But I also see you being more fluid and unstructured in some sense. For me, I am about 55% P.

It’s also interesting that you are a T type since T’s prioritize rationality over feelings. I say it’s interesting because you seem to prioritize intuition over logic.

I go back and forth between INFP and INTP.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

2 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I get the impression from you that you prefer sticking to your goals and your routine

You got the wrong impression of me. I hate goals and routines.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You got the wrong impression of me. I hate goals and routines.

There’s postmodernism in action lol. Is there such thing as an original intent or Leo’s original personality or is it all just my interpretation. ;) 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How did you learn you were INTP? Is there a specific website? 

23 minutes ago, integration journey said:

How did you learn you were INTP? Is there a specific website? 

It's a vibe, sure you can do a random test, but in the end,
it's an identity archetype you project yourself onto,
which will reflect in the answers you give.

2d77d74941d8eb1bbe20793437697808.jpg d565394a1c2297d7ae2da472ff8c9a8a.jpga7d17681940ce054f20b18656d598d4d.jpg27808c57c6737ebceead3532f7b3a725.jpg
2e20b05e245e6134d8117fe4ffd2481c.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I really like the blog. I think your analysis politically is spot on and it’s good for showing interesting stuff I haven’t thought about 

Would be cool to see a video update. You haven’t done that in awhile

What blog topics would you like to see more of?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What blog topics would you like to see more of?

You dancing away in Vegas and going to strip clubs. Just kidding.😅

You're doing mostly politics, current events and world news now, so definitely not that but maybe more about Infinity, the Universe, nature and consciousness.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

and going to strip clubs.

I recorded a video in a strip club for you guys but one of the strippers got angry with me and threatened to have me kicked out if I didn't delete it.

So no strippers for you.

Edited by Leo Gura