Leo Gura

Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread

263 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

Why not?

It's similar to like a magazine or newsletter. Do you query the editors and authors there. You just read or not and move on.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's similar to like a magazine or newsletter. Do you query the editors there. You just read or not and move on.

This thread is about his blog, and I’m making suggestions for it. I think that is fair

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

21 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

This thread is about his blog, and I’m making suggestions for it. I think that is fair

Yes. I'm just busting your chops. It's all up to Leo anyway, and anything is possible. 

Know thyself....

I get value from it. I think the requisite variety video you posted a while back is the best post that came out of it. I am feeling hyper-grateful today. Thank you for your work Leo🥰

Sailing on the ceiling 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Staples Good to know. It's hard for me to tell whether people find the blog useful or even know it exists.

@Leo Gura FYI I think some of your best content has come through the blog. Some of those videos that you shot with the camera in your hands just speaking your mind was so raw and relatable, those videos really stuck with me.

The blog is sometimes more insightful than some of the videos.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

@Leo Gura I've been wondering for a while now if you watch every video and documentary you share entirely? Or maybe you skip parts like with books, or watch at a faster speed?

It's wild to me how much you can watch, read, and learn, and how you can focus and be interested in so many different areas of life.

I'm amazed by that. I have much fewer fields of interest… and as a result, I couldn't learn all you've learned and reach such a deep understanding of the relative world.

A part of me would love to catch up with you on everything. It would be so interesting to share deep understanding and insights about all aspects of life, rather than just be on the listening side and follow your work with amazement. But my strengths are not in doing that, so it is something I'm coming to terms with.

Anyway, I love reading the blog. I love your writing, especially. Posts about God-Realizations and Consciousness are my favorites. But there are so many others that are impactful. Lately, the post about Flat Earthers and self-deception was incredibly good. I haven't watched the video, but I loved reading the text. This is one of the topics I recognize the particular importance of. But that is just one example because there are so many blog posts which I loved.

Nice! The blog rocks.

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

When I come to Actualized.org, I first check blog updates then forum. I enjoy and learn new things.

Yeah, I'm a cool person.

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Clarence said:

@Leo Gura I've been wondering for a while now if you watch every video and documentary you share entirely? Or maybe you skip parts like with books, or watch at a faster speed?

Entirely.

I only share a fraction of what I watch.

A part of me would love to catch up with you on everything.

Life is long, you got time.

Anyway, I love reading the blog. I love your writing, especially. Posts about God-Realizations and Consciousness are my favorites. But there are so many others that are impactful. Lately, the post about Flat Earthers and self-deception was incredibly good. I haven't watched the video, but I loved reading the text. This is one of the topics I recognize the particular importance of. But that is just one example because there are so many blog posts which I loved.

Thanks for the feedback. It's helpful.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Staples It's hard for me to tell whether people find the blog useful or even know it exists.

Checking your blog is a habit for me.

Over time, it helped me broaden my horizons, in many ways. I appreciate the diversity of insights and cool info.

I read it less nowadays, because I'm not currently focused on geopolitics, terrorists, and such.

Love the practical insights/recommendations and mini guides (like the plugging guide, opener list, link to the RO system...). Also the personal updates were neat! I check the blog like every two days. 

Posted (edited)

I'm missing those unplanned vlogs where you just shoot from the hip and talk about whatever is on your mind. @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

I rarely login to post on this forum. But I regularly visit your blog, watch the videos and read the posts. It's always full of gems. 

46 minutes ago, Yali said:

I'm missing those unplanned vlogs where you just shoot from the hip and talk about whatever is on your mind. @Leo Gura

Oh yes!!!

The plugging video, the Salvia and the explanation on Infinity were super good and informative.

I think there's a lot of potential to explore. Shooting a video with the quality to be posted in YouTube may be limiting the value given overall.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

What drives you to dedicate yourself to exploring such a wide range of topics like politics, science, anthropology, and psychology?

Is there a specific goal you’re working toward with all this knowledge, or is it more about the pursuit of understanding itself?

And how do you decide which subjects are worth focusing on over others?

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Leo Gura Thanks for your constant work on the blog. It has been a great source of information, resources and ideas, been following it since you started it.

I was wondering if you would do more of those vlog style videos on your blog, sharing where your are in your journey? Especially since learning about your personal process and hearing about the things that fascinate and challange you has always been super valuable and highly inspirational.

I also wonder where you are with your awakening process and what some of your recent insights might have been. Let us know! ;)

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura  the blog is great! I check it constantly and read/watch all the posts. Please share as much information as you can. I find it highly valuable to my life. 

Edited by enchanted

I generally like the blog for its mix of videos and updates from Leo. I check it from time to time.