Leo Gura

Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread

155 posts in this topic

This is a catch-all thread for any comments or discussions you guys wanna have about any entries from Leo's Blog.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just here to say I appreciate everything you share. 

I started buying better cinnamon alternatives, and more cautious when buying other food products. Thanks for the tip.

God and I worked things out

@Staples Good to know. It's hard for me to tell whether people find the blog useful or even know it exists.

Those tips about reading books were good tips. I never really thought about doing that before. I read a lot of articles, magazines, newsletters etc., I'm interested in; and even though they're not books, I can still apply some of your tips to those.

The book I'm currently reading, I don't think it's necessary as it's a  book on Spirituality and things are pretty straightforward and looking up stuff might only be a distraction and maybe contradictions as it applies to the person reading it; but in the future, I definitely will start to pause and do some research and take mental pictures even though that already automatically takes place while reading. 

That Sahari is definitely beautiful. Very serene. Nice to watch when you just want to admire earth's beauty with no storylines attached.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Staples Good to know. It's hard for me to tell whether people find the blog useful or even know it exists.

Well, now you'll know as people make comments. 

Know thyself....

I know it exists but I barely read it. I think I must have read just 1. It's exhausting reading the forum already. I'll visit it sometimes. Also I have to leave the forum to read it. The forum is too yummy hehe. 

I'm more curious about the course. Haha I'm like a kid. I like interactive reading. If you know what I mean. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard for me to tell whether people find the blog useful or even know it exists.

Doesn't software have insights on statistics? Like visits, clicks, engagement, etc. 

For me it's very useful and interesting, it's been like that for years. I have a habit of checking it a couple of times a week and most of the time find the content really interesting.

Keep it going.

3 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I like interactive reading.

You mean yummy interactive drama. Hehe

Know thyself....

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard for me to tell whether people find the blog useful or even know it exists.

It has been very helpful to me. I learn more from your blog posts than from the forum, to be honest.

You share some great YouTube channels that I wouldn't have found.

I find your analysis of different stuff very insightful.

Edited by Nemra

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You mean yummy interactive drama. Hehe

Nah! Juicy insights from people. People say the most unique perspectives here and I love conversing. Blog doesn't have a conversation option. A live conversation makes my brain think. Guess I'm still in kid mode;)

Edited by Buck Edwards

5 minutes ago, bazera said:

Doesn't software have insights on statistics? Like visits, clicks, engagement, etc. 

Maybe in the backend I could find some, but I don't dig that far and it wouldn't tell me more than view count.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I love the blog. When I'm burnt out from the forum it's the only thing I check.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I read that shit. 

When I discovered it, I spent the whole night scrolling and reading through dozens of pages.

I was like wtf is this, it jumps from spirituality to science, to naked women, to memes, to movies, to video games..

I never knew what the next entry would be, it was like a mild psychedelic, lol. 

Love it.

Just now, RightHand said:

I read that shit. 

When I discovered it, I spent the whole night scrolling and reading through dozens of pages.

I was like wtf is this, it jumps from spirituality to science, to naked women, to memes, to movies, to video games..

I never knew what the next entry would be, it was like a mild psychedelic, lol. 

Love it.

Yea I like that kind of stuff. Totally random. The mind is free in that sort of space. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Nah! Juicy insights from people. People say the most unique perspectives here and I love conversing. Blog doesn't have a conversation option. A live conversation makes my brain think. 

I understand. I guess it's like how one learns like kinesthetic, visual and auditory. Depending on personality type or how the brain works. Not sure what determines that. I'm more of a reading and listening.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe in the backend I could find some, but I don't dig that far and it wouldn't tell me more than view count.

I wonder why you don't have a comment page for each post. Like a sliding comment bar. Also a rating system of likes/Dislikes ratio for each post. So you'll know which post is most popular and you can highlight most popular posts. Just a suggestion. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Leo, you need to have a live button where people can chat like on Skype.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

I look at the blog.. I also suspect I’m in your top 1% of viewers though. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@RightHand hahahah I agree. I sometimes dig into old blog posts to see how Leo's mind has evolved. I've found many old gems that surprised me to the core.

Pro tip: if the blog post is all in capital letters you know you are in for a good ride

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I wonder why you don't have a comment page for each post. Like a sliding comment bar. Also a rating system of likes/Dislikes ratio for each post. So you'll know which post is most popular and you can highlight most popular posts. Just a suggestion. 

The reason why is on the blog in the introduction.

Know thyself....