Husseinisdoingfine

Suspended from college for a year | My life is a catastrophy

83 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@Spiritual Warfare I mean I think I deserve a good slap in the face.

Ive been acting really egoistical and selfish, I meanโ€ฆ

"No more taking shit from people, if someone yells at me, I will yell back twice as hard. If someone were to hit me, I will hit twice as hard."

This is a Stage Red approach, which the most egotistical stage. And ego always backfires.

Correct, and I understand that people coming from a country in the Middle East may have certain views about women, and I get that men want to beat women there, I get that. However, such behavior cannot continue. Try to spend some time in nature and relax for a few hours. You need to start establishing routines.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

However, my post doesn't deserve to be removed as it didn't violate the Guidelines.

ุฃุดู‡ุฏ ุฃู† ู„ุง ุฅู„ู‡ ุฅู„ุง ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุฃุดู‡ุฏ ุฃู† ู„ูŠูˆ ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡

However, my post doesn't deserve to be removed as it didn't violate the Guidelines.

Fair enough, but you need to stop acting like the world will end because you get suspended. There are many options. This thread is very close to being closed. But I wish you luck with everything. I hope you have friends who have your back and will support you in whatever next step you take.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

@Spiritual Warfare Thank you friend, you were harsh in the begining of this thread, but it was well deserved.ย 

ุฃุดู‡ุฏ ุฃู† ู„ุง ุฅู„ู‡ ุฅู„ุง ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุฃุดู‡ุฏ ุฃู† ู„ูŠูˆ ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡

There are too many things to do in life to worry about a heated argument. You can learn anything you want without kissing anybody's ass.

@Spiritual Warfare Thank you friend, you were harsh in the begining of this thread, but it was well deserved.ย 

I was very harsh, and I'm sorry, even though it worked. Remember that you are loved, and those people will help you in your toughest moments. I don't want you to suffer,ย I want to see you happy.

Just now, Human Mint said:

There are too many things to do in life to worry about a heated argument. You can learn anything you want without kissing anybody's ass.

Well said.

@Husseinisdoingfine Well what exactly did you say to these women and what did they say to you? And how did they act toward you, and you toward them?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Your enviroment is you,ย  based on what you've said you have a big ego. But having a big ego isn't your fault as you're in a stage of life that is severely materialistic.ย  Just forgive yourself and others and you will forgive yourself as God, there are no others.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Its not normal for people to constantly be yelling at you. Maybe look at your actions and see why people are 'randomly yelling at you.

Mods please return my ability to PM, send and receive.

Lol this post is missing in key details, you allude and intimate but arent explicit. Why are people shouting and hitting you lol wtf, and what did you do to get kicked out

I have an emotional problem of being unable to forgive.

If someone says something to me, I will hold onto the grudge for literally a year or more. I can't stop doing this and I've done this with so many people, mostly women.ย 

How can I overcome this. I hate people for so long, and it eats at me.

It's only one year. No big deal. You can even treat it like a sabbatical and do the things you want.

@Husseinisdoingfine You hate your life so of course you hate others.

You gotta get your own life in order first so that you feel happier. From happiness it is easier to relate happily to others.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If someone insults, yells, shouts me, etc... What do I do?

I have this bitter and resentful voice, just begging for revenge. To get in their faces and shout twice as loud.

13 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I doubt anyone would insult and yell at you for no reason. You seem to act in some wierd ways.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Seek out a therapist.

Sailing on the ceilingย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I have this bitter and resentful voice, just begging for revenge. To get in their faces and shout twice as loud.

In the section of Jesusโ€™ย Sermon on the Mountย in which He commands us to turn the other cheek, He addresses the need for true transformation, versus mere rule-keeping. Itโ€™s not enough to obey the letter of the law; we must conform to the spirit of the law as well.

Much of the material surrounding Jesusโ€™ command to turn the other cheek complements the nature of His coming, which was characterized by mercy, sacrificial love, and longsuffering toward sinners. At the same time, Jesus affirms the โ€œlast is firstโ€ principle upon which the kingdom of God is based. For instance, He tells us to go the extra mile for someone who abuses us (Matthew 5:41) and to love and pray for our enemies instead of holding enmity against them (verse 44). In summary, Jesus is saying we need to be pure inside and out and as accommodating as possible for the sake of a lost world.

A word about the โ€œslapโ€ that Jesus says we should endure. Jesus here speaks of personal slights of any kind. The slap (or the โ€œsmiting,โ€ as the KJV has it) does not have to involve literal, physical violence. Even in our day, a โ€œslap in the faceโ€ is a metaphor for an unexpected insult or offense. Did someone insult you? Let him, Jesus says. Are you shocked and offended? Donโ€™t be. And donโ€™t return insult for insult. Turn the other cheek.
ย