Husseinisdoingfine

Suspended from college for a year | My life is a catastrophy

83 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

So as of October 2nd, until May 23rd, I'm not allowed to earn credit hours or attend my University.

The basic gist of what happened was I got into a nasty verbal and phone argument with other women students on my University.

I was sick as a man of receiving a lot of nasty comments from women. Women have yelled at me in the past, and I got really angry, so I adopted this attitude of;

"No more taking shit from people, if someone yells at me, I will yell back twice as hard. If someone were to hit me, I will hit back twice as hard."

This ended up backfiring on me severely, as I was reported to the University Police. 

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Husseinisdoingfine I am sorry to say it but it might be a blessing in disguise for you as you can explore other courses at different universities . I know it's hard and nobody would want to go through it . Seeing your previous post in which you were suicidal for your academic situation this situation would be an opportunity for you to explore different courses at different Universities. Best of luck.

No shit, you got reported to the university! If you can’t control your anger and hit someone, especially a woman, you deserve no respect. This situation is over, you need to find something else to do with your life. If you had come to my country, people would have hanged you publicly if you harmed a woman. Be careful with what you do, because karma is not something to play with.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Mods, please take this thread down. All this guy is talking about is university as if it is his heaven, which is a mockery of Leo Gura's intelligence regarding personal development and survival. No more nonsense, thank you.

1) It's only one year lol, just do something else instead, like making money.

2)To be banned it must have been really serious and you omitted certain details to show us your violin. And/or you don't know how to defend yourself.

It's weird.

The devil is in the details.

Mods , please don't take this thread down . If it spirals out of control then you all can take this thread down. As @Husseinisdoingfine needs serious advice cause he is in a terrible condition. @Husseinisdoingfine some confrontation is needed in life but not too much. I also had  confrontation with few people in my college.

Edited by Rishabh R

Attention to Mods:

I’m going close this thread to divert any unwanted attention.

But my ability to send and receive direct messages on this forum is unavailable. This was because around two years ago, I tried to get my account delete to avoid spending too much time here on the forum, only to change my mind.

Please restore my PM ability.

6 minutes ago, Human Mint said:

Don't give it too much attention

He never learns because we have already told him that, and then he starts a topic about how his life is a catastrophe. I can't wait to see Leo's reaction when he sees this nonsense.

Edited by Spiritual Warfare

27 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

Mods, please take this thread down. All this guy is talking about is university as if it is his heaven, which is a mockery of Leo Gura's intelligence regarding personal development and survival. No more nonsense, thank you.

Mods, please take this thread down. All this guy IMG_3849.thumb.jpeg.bb15368949eaa73f7f27 is talking about is religious people as if it is his hell, which is a mockery of Leo Gura's intelligence regarding self-actualization and spirituality. No more nonsense, thank you.

Mods, please take this thread down. All this guy IMG_3849.thumb.jpeg.bb15368949eaa73f7f27 is talking about is lust as if it is his heaven, which is a mockery of Leo Gura's intelligence regarding personal development and self-transcendence. No more nonsense, thank you.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Mods, please take this thread down. All this guy IMG_3849.thumb.jpeg.bb15368949eaa73f7f27 is talking about is religious people as if it is his hell, which is a mockery of Leo Gura's intelligence regarding self-actualization and spirituality. No more nonsense, thank you.

Mods, please take this thread down. All this guy IMG_3849.thumb.jpeg.bb15368949eaa73f7f27 is talking about is lust as if it is his heaven, which is a mockery of Leo Gura's intelligence regarding personal development and self-transcendence. No more nonsense, thank you.

He has chosen a path I can’t follow.

Copypasting what other have said is actually worse

Edited by Human Mint

Just now, Human Mint said:

I mean, is not a bad post, you can potentially learn something

It is not April 1st today.

7 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

It is not April 1st today.

Your "horniness olympics" say otherwise 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Your "horniness olympics" say otherwise 😁

Haha🤬😓

1 minute ago, Human Mint said:

If you don't like the thread, then don't post on it.

The devil made me do it, and you have no justification to disprove that.

@Spiritual Warfare I mean I think I deserve a good slap in the face.

Ive been acting really egoistical and selfish, I mean…

"No more taking shit from people, if someone yells at me, I will yell back twice as hard. If someone were to hit me, I will hit twice as hard."

This is a Stage Red approach, which the most egotistical stage. And ego always backfires.