Spiritual Warfare

Who is more lustful, men or women?

224 posts in this topic

@Buck Edwards condoms break. My girlfriend was born the very first time her parents had sex. Could you imagine a better way of losing virginity?:D

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Just now, Davino said:

@Buck Edwards condoms break. My girlfriend was born the very first time her parents had sex. Could you imagine a better way of losing virginity?:D

It happens rarely. Never happened with my friends. I know them long enough and all of them use condoms. Contraceptives are much better and safer these days if used properly. So no worries at all. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

And I forgot to mention I-pill. It's fool-proof, all my gals around me using it for years and none got pregnant. We women take care if we're responsible. ;)

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Estrogen makes women more horny. So it's not just testosterone. There is more than one path up the mountain of horniness.

Even in men most of the libido comes from estrogen.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

@Buck Edwards I find it a very respectable position to take

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. I wasn't arguing with you. I was providing anecdotal evidence strengthen our claim.

What is your claim?

You seem to be disagreeing that men and women have differing levels of drive towards sexual sensation itself.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

2 hours ago, Davino said:

@Buck Edwards I find it a very respectable position to take

If I used a guy for sex, it's a lack of integrity on my part. I have never done that. I mostly had serious relationships. Long term relationships and some short term. But being conscious doesn't mean we can't have a bit of fun. A woman can of course engage in casual sex if she wants to. Personally I'm not too interested in that. I like solid relationships. My point wasn't about casual sex. My only point is/was that attraction is very much biological unless you're doing a lot of emotional and cognitive work to improve your dating life. But organically, it's mostly ruled by our hormones and instincts. And just like we can't control male instinct, we can't tame female instinct either. Women especially when they are horny (irrespective of age) will sleep with men they're genuinely attracted to. If they want to be conscious about it, obviously they can. Yet genuine attraction isn't regulated by any set rule. It's very unconscious in its process. A woman is turned on by a guy or not, this is similar to how men operate as well. 

Obviously men are more lustful by 1000x fold .

Ever saw a lovely lady walking by the street and how the guys stare at her ? You don't get the opposite happening.  If a guy is walking by ..you don't find women staring at him .

Women will never understand what it's like to have a dick . Whereas men can understand what it's like to have a pussy because they have assholes .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Emerald It’s not that what you’re saying is wrong, it’s just not the whole picture. Everything you’ve said is correct.

But when the biological differences in a topic like this get focused on, without acknowledgment of the rest of the factors, people start to subconsciously poke at you to see how flexible you’re willing to think about it. ‘Half truths’ like “estrogen makes you horny too” or “hormones do not act independently.”

It’s like if I told you you’re only being emotional because you’re on your period. I’d be ignoring your feelings and everything else that led you to this emotional point. That’s how men feel when you boil down our sexual patterns to simply biological.

Men have been over-sexualized as much as women. Just in different ways. And nobody talks about it. Hollywood - this idea that every strong man gets laid all the time - makes a lot of money, etc.

The pressure men feel. The ideas they think are correct that go against their very being. Like a girl watching princesses growing up thinking they need to be saved. We think we need to save you. We don’t. We need to take care of ourselves. We don’t.

It’s ‘not our fault’ as much as none of this is yours.

On top of this men ‘aren’t allowed to talk emotionally.’

You saw in this very conversation @Spiritual Warfare tried to make me look weak for admitting I had emotions, haha.

There are a lot of environmental factors that act as a catalyst to obvious biological factors, such as testosterone.

Our whole society has been co-opted into exploiting our biology. It only makes sense that sex is too. And it affects men and women.

So, in short, we agree we you. We’re just trying to offer additional perspective.

Men and women are struggling and there’s not a whole lot of ‘over the counter solutions’ to the biology problem. But talking helps. Sex therapy helps. Figuring out trauma and thought patterns from parents getting divorce or a dysfunctional family helps. Diet helps. There’s just so many factors.

I am a pig as a man but not a biological one. It’s much deeper than that. I was trained, by everyone.

I hope this wasn’t obnoxious and I really do hope you know I know women do not have it easier. Also I know you know it’s not just all biological. You seem much smarter than that. We’ve just been dancing around an idea I hope I have now expressed.

Edited by yetineti

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Obviously men are more lustful by 1000x fold .

Ever saw a lovely lady walking by the street and how the guys stare at her ? You don't get the opposite happening.  If a guy is walking by ..you don't find women staring at him .

Women will never understand what it's like to have a dick . Whereas men can understand what it's like to have a pussy because they have assholes .

They probably don't look at you but they do look around just like guys. I actually had this happen to me today in a restaurant. But when I locked eyes they quickly disengaged the eye contact. Women appreciate good vibes that a guy has. If a guy looks good but has a bad vibe, they don't tend to look.

1 hour ago, AION said:

They probably don't look at you but they do look around just like guys. I actually had this happen to me today in a restaurant. But when I locked eyes they quickly disengaged the eye contact. Women appreciate good vibes that a guy has. If a guy looks good but has a bad vibe, they don't tend to look.

Nothing to do with vibe. You either look good to a woman or you don't, there are 'bad vibe' men who have zero issues attracting women. It's not about good and bad.

15 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

Nothing to do with vibe. You either look good to a woman or you don't, there are 'bad vibe' men who have zero issues attracting women. It's not about good and bad.

This is not true. 

6 minutes ago, AION said:

This is not true. 

It is true you just find it uncomfortable. Serial Killers, Murderers, Abusers, Drug Dealers and worse have wives, girlfriends and admirers. Just because you don't like it does not make it true. You have no serious retort to this.

29 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

It is true you just find it uncomfortable. Serial Killers, Murderers, Abusers, Drug Dealers and worse have wives, girlfriends and admirers. Just because you don't like it does not make it true. You have no serious retort to this.

A conscious woman won't be able to tolerate them for too long. She will be with him for some time and then get tired of his abuse and move on. These women often have their own traumas and issues because of which they stay with that sort of men. It's an  abusive dynamic mostly. Why would you care to use them as examples? Even Bill Gates has a wife. Former president Barack Obama has a wife. Why not use better role models? There are so many good men out there with a wholesome personality and they have a wife and a long marriage. Why aren't these good examples to you? 

I was once in a relationship where the guy wanted to choke me. The relationship ended. It's just like that. These relationships aren't ideal or hopeful or romantic. Easy come easy go. She will marry the criminal then face a boatful of problems and find a way to escape. It never ends well. You can watch Ted Bundys ex girlfriend episode on YouTube and the stress she went through. He even had a daughter. It's quite complicated actually. 

I used to fantasize that I'll be perfectly okay with an abuser as long as I please him. This is just fantasy. In reality the consequences are quite ugly. And most women find some way to run away in the end. There is an allure with bad boys - the protection allure - the feeling that "he can protect me because he is so tough he takes care of the baddies on the street"... The problem is that the guy who appears so tough to other people can one day direct the same violence to his wife or girlfriend. Women want the protection part but they forget that this is an unconscious drive in men. If he can kill someone else, he can kill you too. It's like sleeping with a crocodile. Feels good that he is strong enough to protect until you're his prey. 

In real life it's not good being around that type of masculine energy. I have been there., this rude abusive asshole that I spent my time with and he used to threaten to kill me multiple times. I thought he would change — another fantasy of mine. Eventually I dumped him and got sick of his ways. He was handsome and cute and he knew game, he would get a new woman anytime a woman dumped him. How long does it last? They keep building and raking up their rap sheet. I pity him because he is doing much worse now. He never wanted to put in the work to improve himself. I moved on, found a wonderful husband and I'm happy. It happens because I was a bit immature at the time. But it doesn't ring a ding ding anymore for me. I can never be attracted to someone like that anymore. I sort of outgrew that. It was a whim, a fancy, a phase. Wanted to feel coddled by him even though he was a bad boy. It was an allure a misadventure. But I got tired of it. You'll see that some of these men are handsome. They got looks going for them. Then they have this toughness which is not real. It's like how some women attract with fake eyelashes and fake boobs. That sort of thing. These men have a fake tough persona they put on to attract women. Immature women fall for it and then fall out of it as well. 

That fake tough guy persona is bullshit. It's nice for some time and quite attractive and alluring but it rapidly unravels into a joke as reality sinks in. It's the best example of click bait. Fake promotion. So when real life challenges come up, these guys are the first ones to bail out. That's when the woman is confronted with the reality of her bad choice and she has to make a decision to move on. 

10 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

The reason why those girls don’t go for you but go for killers and stranglers is for the vibe and emotional roller coaster he provides. 

A killer can be very charismatic and confident. Which is what girls love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A killer can be very charismatic and confident. Which is what girls love.

There is an allure to it. But it's not healthy long term. The charisma can be duping though. The attraction can be strong. This is a controversial thing that I think men hate. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

5 hours ago, AION said:

The reason why those girls don’t go for you but go for killers and stranglers is for the vibe and emotional roller coaster he provides. 

You guys are acting as if killers are just roaming the streets announcing they're killers. Like there's one, let me go flirt with him. Oohh, he strangled my best friend, that's sexy. Lol.. Killers are usually locked up or walking around without us knowing or already spent eons in jail. Women are writing to serial killers in jail, yes, but it's not like women are going around dating killers and mass murderers. They're locked up usually.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, AION said:

Simply offering ample of emotional stimulation to a woman will not work. Yes you are right about the emotional roller coaster thing. Women like that emotional adventure in a relationship. Women hate monotony. But they also want value out of the man. 

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You guys are acting as if killers are just roaming the streets announcing they're killers. Like there's one, let me go flirt with him. Oohh, he strangled my best friend, that's sexy. Lol.. Killers are usually locked up or walking around without us knowing or already spent eons in jail. Women are writing to serial killers in jail, yes, but it's not like women are going around dating killers and mass murderers. They're locked up usually.

61CruHoWgML._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpgwhy-are-women-attracted-to-abusive-men-0why-do-girls-like-assholes.jpg
the-type-of-asshole-women-like.jpg90b817be6969d71c003a8a55de7e4618.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀