Princess Arabia

Sadhguru's Isha Foundation Raided

144 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

what does anything he does have to do with Lying? The talking he does, all the videos on Youtube and such, that is not what he does...

I agree that I believe he is being honest in his videos. The thing is a lot of people mistaken videos for the real persons. They think their guru hasn’t told lies in their life before. Lying is going against truth which is what spirituality is about. So what I’m saying is people who idolize gurus have these expectations for their guru that they can never live up to since their guru is human and will make the mistake of lying at some point in their life too. 

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

A guy who calls himself guru is already a bit sus imo.

That’s why Leo changed his last letter to a Gura.

People called him a guru he said ok.

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

People called him a guru he said ok.

Yea because people are retarded (according to Osho).

People are followers, sheep, sheeple of sorts. They need somebody to lead them.

I’d rather be a shepherd or a goat than a sheep know what I’m saying?

10 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Yeep.

I AM nutz

11 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Sounds like a pain in the ass, and it'd just reinforce the opposite duality of sheep.
The master-Slave dichotomy traps both in its dynamics. I'd rather be free.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Sounds like a pain in the ass, and it'd just reinforce the opposite duality of sheep.
The master-Slave dichotomy traps both in its dynamics. I'd rather be free.

The goat is free of sheeple dynamics.

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

I agree that I believe he is being honest in his videos. The thing is a lot of people mistaken videos for the real persons. They think their guru hasn’t told lies in their life before. Lying is going against truth which is what spirituality is about. So what I’m saying is people who idolize gurus have these expectations for their guru that they can never live up to since their guru is human and will make the mistake of lying at some point in their life too. 

All of what You said has to do with the ppl that are following Sadhguru for the most part, not Sadhguru himself, the real followers are doing the work for themselves, and those that are volunteering full time at the ashrams, they are not focused on Sadhguru as much, they are focused on the work, that entails their own liberation and others.  Out of the Millions that follow him, there are those that are nice and "proper" in his presence but when he's not around their ass holes, Sadhguru himself address this.. I think many times he is pretty forthright about it and the hypocrisy of those that are playing the Guru/Disciple game, they do it in public or in front of others but the true stuff has not hit them in their hearts, I don't know how Sadhguru handles it but he does, Blissfully so!!! 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@PurpleTree its the culture. He said he zonked out of his body for 13 days and woke up and people were worshipping him. The people can see when someone is with God. If you around someone like that you can feel that they are in contact with God as you will feel a change when you come into proximity.

Its not the man that is in contact with God it is the chakra system behind the man.

People can be sheep but you need sheep to praise God who else is going to do it. You are a sheep to God.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

All of what You said has to do with the ppl that are following Sadhguru for the most part, not Sadhguru himself, the real followers are doing the work for themselves, and those that are volunteering full time at the ashrams, they are not focused on Sadhguru as much, they are focused on the work, that entails their own liberation and others.  Out of the Millions that follow him, there are those that are nice and "proper" in his presence but when he's not around their ass holes, Sadhguru himself address this.. I think many times he is pretty forthright about it and the hypocrisy of those that are playing the Guru/Disciple game, they do it in public or in front of others but the true stuff has not hit them in their hearts, I don't know how Sadhguru handles it but he does, Blissfully so!!! 

Thank you for addressing it. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Sadhguru is the kind of guy who used to expertly catch dangerous, venomous snakes like king cobras, cobras, vipers, kraits as a kid which had come to urban dwellings and brought them back to jungles as part of conservation. He did this skillfully and professionaly most of his life.  I have seen videos of him in this regard as well. A single bite could snuff out his life as it has done with many others but he seemed happy and fascinated than scared.

A guy who is comfortable dealing with venomous snakes is bound to be comfortable dealing with all kinds of external challenges, imho. 

That is why I am not much bothered about this latest issue.

What I am concerned about is his increasing age and workload which is causing havoc to his health. 

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop smearing Sadhguru. Unless you got evidence of his wrong-doing. Do not spread gossip or wild speculation about him without evidence. We don't care about your lunatic mystical hunches. Evidence or hold your flapping devil tongue.

How much has Sadhguru paid you to keep defending him. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

7 hours ago, Hojo said:

@PurpleTree its the culture. He said he zonked out of his body for 13 days and woke up and people were worshipping him. The people can see when someone is with God. If you around someone like that you can feel that they are in contact with God as you will feel a change when you come into proximity.

Its not the man that is in contact with God it is the chakra system behind the man.

People can be sheep but you need sheep to praise God who else is going to do it. You are a sheep to God.

Lol sounds like absolute horsecrap sorry.

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

How much has Sadhguru paid you to keep defending him. 

Zero. He's lucky I have basic human decency. He's not so lucky with some of you, leaving me the job of whipping the devil out of you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

Sadhguru is the kind of guy who used to expertly catch dangerous, venomous snakes like king cobras, cobras, vipers, kraits as a kid which had come to urban dwellings and brought them back to jungles as part of conservation. He did this skillfully and professionaly most of his life.  I have seen videos of him in this regard as well. A single bite could snuff out his life as it has done with many others but he seemed happy and fascinated than scared.

A guy who is comfortable dealing with venomous snakes is bound to be comfortable dealing with all kinds of external challenges, imho. 

That is why I am not much bothered about this latest issue.

What I am concerned about is his increasing age and workload which is causing havoc to his health. 

Regarding the Health Issues, I think if he focused on it he could be in perfect health, like he was 21 again, but that is not his focus, he's more into doing what he needs to do to help this world become transformed, othewise why build all these temples, why do the talks with various ppl about various issues, why all the travelling and save soil type events, has anyone here travelled, does anyone know what jet lag is?? He goes thru this all the time, plus he's on camera almost 24/7, no privacy for him, so I don't know what it takes for a human being to show what they are and their true colors, if he hasn't done this already, then no one has!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Its really tragic whats happening with Sadghuru, he has done so much to introduce western newbies to meditation and yoga. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

5 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

, he has done so much to introduce western newbies to meditation and yoga. 

Has he really?

I mean there are Yoga studios everywhere before Sadhguru was popular in the west and even Sam Harris had a meditation app.