Princess Arabia

Sadhguru's Isha Foundation Raided

144 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sadhguru got raided for attending a P Diddy freak off xD

Sadhguru was blissfully lying on a bed of flowers. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Things will unfold. Sounds like drama though. Petty.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

On an LSD trip I tapped into the insight that Sadhguru is Evil and not what you think ultimately. I couldn’t believe it at first but surprisingly my discernment and intuition is keen

what you mean by evil? 

That in an organization of thousands of people there are irregularities is inevitable. The problem with sadhguru is not that, it is that he lies on a spiritual level. Make up stories to attract followers. That doesn't seem honest to me, it seems like shit to me.

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

On an LSD trip I tapped into the insight that Sadhguru is Evil and not what you think ultimately. I couldn’t believe it at first but surprisingly my discernment and intuition is keen

I'd say it's accurate . He's just a demon thirtsty of power , a castrator of minds and a liar.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Sadhguru got raided for attending a P Diddy freak off xD

It’s a fucking witch hunt by the state of Tamil Nadu. The current chief minister’s party in the state (similar to a governor) tends lean very radical Maoist/Marxist, and are firm believers of dravidianism (the idea that the Tamil people are separate from the rest of the Indian population.) My theory is that this was a political play, as the state and its government has always tried to undercut Sadhguru, and other Hindu gurus as well. There’s a wave of anti-Hinduism in the state, and thousands of beautiful, thousand plus year old temples have fallen in the hands of these corrupt crooks. As someone who has followed Indian, especially South Indian, politics, this does not come as a surprise. Now I’m not saying the accusations are false, but I’m not surprised if they turn out to be 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

That in an organization of thousands of people there are irregularities is inevitable. The problem with sadhguru is not that, it is that he lies on a spiritual level. Make up stories to attract followers. That doesn't seem honest to me, it seems like shit to me.

What lies?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

38 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

What lies?

He thinks Sadhguru made up all of Indian Cosmology, here is a basic AI explaination of Indian Cosmology.

"Indian Cosmology" refers to the beliefs about the origin and development of the universe according to Indian philosophy. It's like a big picture story that different Indian religions have about how everything came to be and what it's made of. It can include ideas about time, space, and the nature of existence that might be different from what you're used to. For example, it might talk about cycles of creation and destruction, or about multiple universes."

"The excerpt refers to the concept of 84 universes in Indian cosmology. This belief suggests that our universe is one of 84 which have existed or will exist. Each universe may have its own cycle of creation and dissolution, often compared to the roaring of Shiva, a significant Hindu deity. This idea is part of Hindu and spiritual discussions about parallel universes and the cosmos."

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Breakingthewall I don't know what you mean by lying 'on a spiritual level'. Can you please clarify on this point?

His narratives are definitely shady tho, here's a video on this topic:

I've watched this video a while ago so it's not fresh in my memory but I recall many points OP made in the video as generally twisting the narrative to put SG in a bad light so pls take the video with a grain of salt.

Despite that, theres some good points he brought up that made me question SG integrity.

In any case, the points I made on my previous post on this thread still stands - you'd be a fool to dismiss the Isha practices, they're amazing.

3 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

don't know what you mean by lying 'on a spiritual level'. Can you please clarify on this point?

I think he pretend be much more than he is, he do concrete assessment like there are 84 universes, that people who dies in accidents go to hellish dimension, that he saw yogis make bleed the trees, that people over 84 go to nirvana, that he knows many of his past lifes, and much more. I think he's inventing everything, he's just a normal person, a yoga teacher that pretend be a Messiah with super power to gain influence 

4 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

@Breakingthewall I don't know what you mean by lying 'on a spiritual level'. Can you please clarify on this point?

His narratives are definitely shady tho, here's a video on this topic:

I've watched this video a while ago so it's not fresh in my memory but I recall many points OP made in the video as generally twisting the narrative to put SG in a bad light so pls take the video with a grain of salt.

Despite that, theres some good points he brought up that made me question SG integrity.

In any case, the points I made on my previous post on this thread still stands - you'd be a fool to dismiss the Isha practices, they're amazing.

The problem with this is that anyone can say anything without all the facts.. Once anything gets "Organized" then things will happen, he cannot control all the ppl involved with running of Isha and the size it is, plus he's free to make decisions about what to do with it as he pleases since he created it, and there Isha Businesses, they have to generate income to support all the things they do otherwise how to do it? 

When You want to do big things in the world, you will automatically create enemies, certain ppl like things the way they are, and they will fight to the death to keep it that way, so anyone that comes along and tries to change things will face these sorts of ppl.  His integrity is intact, he's not about himself or taking, its all about Giving and Transforming, if one cannot see this then what to say, they need much more work on themselves!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Lyubov I started to receive visions of him being Dark/Wicked. I somehow tapped into the knowledge that he has a gang of demons and entities that are with him. Don’t know if humans too, but at least he has negative allies. He is an actor, hypocrite, double standard, conman, player and joker. with this said, there’s a high chance he did killed his wife. Are you just going to trust the word coming from a man like this? This is how he gaslights in your plain face. It’s actually pretty hard to know when he is saying the truth or lying. As I discovered on a mushroom trip, trickery and deception is the highest form of power. He could have killed her through psychic attacks. Or maybe he seduced her to kill her self but it was actually him influencing. Who knows. Why did he killed her? Probably she discovered some secret of him or just wanted to get rid of her from his life cuz of being so fckng annoying and having a child together.

What is a better way to fool ppl than by helping, showing some truth and wellbeing that ppl can actually experience? Since he preach belief, but actual truth, enligthenment and consciousness is even harder to question Him in your mind. Especially if you are into spirituality. You have no idea how many ppl he had to play, manipulate and con to be at the position he is at. It’s just that you just see the positive on camera now. You don’t know what happened behind scenes. As he has astral and psychic skills he can do a lot of manipulation without getting caught. Remember he also embodies occult entities in his body to be able to do stuff. You just can’t know what are his real intentions in his chess game while he screens you with cute stuff. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

14 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Lyubov I started to receive visions of him being Dark/Wicked. I somehow tapped into the knowledge that he has a gang of demons and entities that are with him. Don’t know if humans too, but at least he has negative allies. He is an actor, hypocrite, double standard, conman, player and joker. with this said, there’s a high chance he did killed his wife. Are you just going to trust the word coming from a man like this? This is how he gaslights in your plain face. It’s actually pretty hard to know when he is saying the truth or lying. As I discovered on a mushroom trip, trickery and deception is the highest form of power. He could have killed her through psychic attacks. Or maybe he seduced her to kill her self but it was actually him influencing. Who knows. Why did he killed her? Probably she discovered some secret of him or just wanted to get rid of her from his life cuz of being so fckng annoying and having a child together.

What is a better way to fool ppl than by helping, showing some truth and wellbeing that ppl can actually experience? Since he preach belief, but actual truth, enligthenment and consciousness is even harder to question Him in your mind. Especially if you are into spirituality. You have no idea how many ppl he had to play, manipulate and con to be at the position he is at. It’s just that you just see the positive on camera now. You don’t know what happened behind scenes. As he has astral and psychic skills he can do a lot of manipulation without getting caught. Remember he also embodies occult entities in his body to be able to do stuff. You just can’t know what are his real intentions in his chess game while he screens you with cute stuff. 

Well you can’t believe everything that you see on a mushroom trip kalki you know.

One time i was the new coming of Christ on a mushroom trip. And the dark forces of the world were trying to find me and bring me to Jerusalem so that they could torture and kill me there.

Or people get the sense that they should kill themselves or that they are going to be dead by then and then.

So there’s a lot of bs on mushroom trips.

On 2024-10-01 at 9:42 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Sadhguru in legal trouble?

These sources of news are worse than FoxNews.

Edited by Hsinav

@PurpleTree No, it was on LSD. I was awake walking in a park and I suddenly received that message. It wasn’t like I was laying down imagining stuff. That’s why I was surprised to receive that randomly. The reason why I didn’t discard it was cuz I was in the love frequency and I suddenly saw the polarization of his negative energy being dark/wicked. It’s hard to explain. I saw his real face and it was kinda like a Gangster.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

12 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@PurpleTree No, it was on LSD. I was awake walking in a park and I suddenly received that message. It wasn’t like I was laying down imagining stuff. That’s why I was surprised to receive that randomly. The reason why I didn’t discard it was cuz I was in the love frequency and I suddenly saw the polarization of his negative energy being dark/wicked. It’s hard to explain. I saw his real face and it was kinda like a Gangster.

Well ok if it was LSD then it must be true.

19 hours ago, kray said:

It’s a fucking witch hunt by the state of Tamil Nadu. The current chief minister’s party in the state (similar to a governor) tends lean very radical Maoist/Marxist, and are firm believers of dravidianism (the idea that the Tamil people are separate from the rest of the Indian population.) My theory is that this was a political play, as the state and its government has always tried to undercut Sadhguru, and other Hindu gurus as well. There’s a wave of anti-Hinduism in the state, and thousands of beautiful, thousand plus year old temples have fallen in the hands of these corrupt crooks. As someone who has followed Indian, especially South Indian, politics, this does not come as a surprise. Now I’m not saying the accusations are false, but I’m not surprised if they turn out to be 🤷🏽‍♂️

It is the same ideology of the new Sri Lankan government ?

I inquired a bit and they talked about something like that.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

Well you can’t believe everything that you see on a mushroom trip kalki you know.

One time i was the new coming of Christ on a mushroom trip. And the dark forces of the world were trying to find me and bring me to Jerusalem so that they could torture and kill me there.

Or people get the sense that they should kill themselves or that they are going to be dead by then and then.

So there’s a lot of bs on mushroom trips.

lmao

The devil is in the details.

I am all in favor of the government investigating cults and protecting people from being abused.  If Sadhguru turns out to be a scoundrel then let him pay the price.   I have had personal contact with some of these sham religious leaders with their egos full of deviltry, so I recognize the need for prosecutorial oversight.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.