Marcel

Manifestation

30 posts in this topic

On 1.10.2024 at 11:15 PM, Princess Arabia said:

You should turn this into a Megathread

Pretty much already said everything i wanted to. Be in the state of the wish fulfilled and the subconscious has no choice but to manifest it for you, within the laws of nature. 

„God moved in mysterious ways“ 

Happily Insane

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

I must have manifested the event with my fear unconsciously as that is what I hear everyone saying manifestation is. You think of something that is going to happen and emit an emotional response to the thought and then eventually it will happen.

Job 3:25

“For the thing I fear has overtaken me, and what I dreaded has befallen me”

Yep. Ultimately you created the experience.

The subconscious mind expressed exactly what was, in this case, I suppose, unconsciously impressed.

Happily Insane

@Marcel I realize I did it to wake myself up. I needed the event to be cemented in my mind from spirit.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo@Hojo interesting experience. 

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I realize I did it to wake myself up. I needed the event to be cemented in my mind from spirit.

Fascinating. Isn’t it funny how experiences like this retroactively can start making sense as we move up the ladder of consciousness, even though everything may have seemed like unnecessary suffering while moving through it.

Happily Insane

@Marcel Yes I saw we are literally here to suffer. We are on a metaphysical slingshot and suffering is like pulling the slingshot away and you want to pull it as hard as you can possibly suffer so the release is so much better.

The universe is so intelligently designed that there is 0 way to convince people out of suffering because everyone is on their own ride. But we can also somehow interact and communicate with each other to help each other let go of our slingshots when we pull to hard. What you don't want to do is make a very irrational decision while pulling as hard as you can the slingshot will break and you will fly into the wrong direction.

I remember I was in the void screaming forever and then after infinite time it seemed I became the void. Then I randomly opened my eyes and I saw that I was in a river of souls floating around a giant bull skeleton. I was looking around and I saw that every soul just had their eyes closed screaming. The bull instantly saw that I was not screaming anymore and through me up.

I see now that the key to beating the universe is to become a void. Then its a game, you win every level. If you hit the void without freaking out you will instantly become a void and instantly re spawn. The problem is you dont know how much you carry.

Edited by Hojo

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Yes I saw we are literally here to suffer. We are on a metaphysical slingshot and suffering is like pulling the slingshot away and you want to pull it as hard as you can possibly suffer so the release is so much better

You know what’s an even better slingshot?

Love! We aren’t here to suffer whatsoever. 

What truly has propelled my growth as a human being is not suffering, it’s love.

Why would I want to suffer as much as possible? I’d rather love as much, as deeply, as authentically, as honest and as selfless as I possibly can.

Happily Insane

@Marcel The only time i've clearly manifest things, it was just originally little, casual thoughts.

The devil is in the details.

There is an interview of Lou Corona where he explains his mother has had a big car accident and found herself immobilized in hospital and "certainly disabled for life" according to the doctors.

She would have prayed to Jesus or something like that "with an absolute faith" to be able to return home to take care of her children and would have been completely recovered within seconds/minutes after feeling major bodily sensations.

The devil is in the details.

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

She would have prayed to Jesus or something like that "with an absolute faith" to be able to return home to take care of her children and would have been completely recovered within seconds/minutes after feeling major bodily sensations.

If that’s true, then that was one hell of an efficient impression upon the subconscious mind.

The closest I’ve bee been to something like this, is the story I mentioned in my initial post about how a missing person was found, seemingly right after my „intervention“.

Faith + Bodily sensations. Seems to be a consistent theme. 

Edited by Marcel

Happily Insane