Marcel

Manifestation

30 posts in this topic

I think manifesting is very misunderstood. 

Because it works flawlessly for me.

I mean. I built a mental image of my wife and met her three months later. She is exactly the hypothetical person I imagined. I had a list with 200+ items of every characteristic and specifics I wanted in my future wife and she embodies all of them.

Different example. I work as a paramedic. One evening I got a phone call that a person went missing and if I could help out as medical stand by. They had been unsuccessfully looking for this person for 7 hours. 

After agreeing to help and ending the phone call. I sat down and imagined the person in question to be found by a search party and infused it with emotions into my subconscious mind.

To my complete shock. Within not even 10 minutes I get a call that the person in question had been found and is well. 

I have more miraculous stories like this. My point is manifesting absolutely works.

Does manifesting mean that you just sit back?

NO. Manifesting is an active process. You need to hold on to the state of your wish fulfilled.

Which requires a lot of presence and can include battling with immense doubts and insecurities.

Also. It means taking deliberate action. Or „inspired action“ as they call it. Meaning that, if you set a goal, whatever it is. Signposts to get there will undoubtedly show up and you need to recognise and follow them.

It’s like driving to somewhere you have never been before, perhaps even to a different country or continent and the only way of orienting yourself  ( in this hypothetical ) is to look at and dutifully follow the signs on the road. 

Because there is a definite path to your goal. 

The question is, will you follow the signs, bravely, consistently and transcend your fears, doubts, insecurities and imagined limitations along the way? 

Edited by Marcel

Happily Insane

@Marcel

Yea I want to incorporate law of attraction into my practice too. Who doesn't want effortless benefits right? Yet I don't want to lose my authentic self or lose track of reality in the process. I don't want this whole law of attraction thing to be like magic. I want to subconsciously program in a way that works realistically in tandem with what I deeply and really want. I want to focus on wisdom in the process. Not treat it like a vending machine. I want to holistically manifest whatever I want. For that I want to be clear about my goals. That's super important to me. I can't change my self image overnight. I want to subconsciously change and challenge the belief systems that are underneath the thoughts that contribute to my self image, it's not easy to do and results shouldn't be expected overnight. You make good points but I want to be quite serious about this work and not be deluded by wishful thinking.

Don't be offended please, just trying to be as honest as possible regarding my feedback. Hope you understand. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

17 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

You make good points but I want to be quite serious about this work and not be deluded by wishful thinking.

I am serious about it as well.

Where did you get the vibe about wishful thinking from my post hun?

Happily Insane

Just now, Marcel said:

I am serious about it as well.

Where did you get the vibe about wishful thinking from my post hun?

Well some of it is. Like if I tell myself "all my fears are gone" it doesn't magically take away my fears. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

Well some of it is. Like if I tell myself "all my fears are gone" it doesn't magically take away my fears. 

That’s not what I said and also not what i meant

Happily Insane

@Marcel Any tips in visualizing your dreams? How often should I do it, should I "feel" the dream with my heart?

Mahadev

27 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@Marcel Any tips in visualizing your dreams? How often should I do it, should I "feel" the dream with my heart?

I don’t have the perfect answer to that.

I do it once. Intensely until I „feel“ that my subconscious mind has picked up on it. I for my part just know when i have done it sufficiently. So far this has yielded the best results.

I know that’s not the most precise advice. But that’s the best I can put it for the time being.

Happily Insane

@Marcel Where do those mental images come from? Where do your desires come from? are they "yours"? Those 200+ characteristics, did you invent them? Did you choose them, and how or Did they arise in your consciousness? What if your future wife manifested those characteristics in you? What if you are not manifesting but you are the manifestation? what if this is an illusion of causality? 

1 hour ago, Malelekakis said:

What if you are not manifesting but you are the manifestation? what if this is an illusion of causality? 

Funny enough. We truly manifested each other. We have many conversations about that. I did my part and she did hers, leading to us meeting at the perfect time and place.

Edited by Marcel

Happily Insane

10 hours ago, Malelekakis said:

@Marcel Where do those mental images come from? Where do your desires come from? are they "yours"? Those 200+ characteristics, did you invent them? Did you choose them, and how or Did they arise in your consciousness? What if your future wife manifested those characteristics in you? What if you are not manifesting but you are the manifestation? what if this is an illusion of causality? 

Haha yeah I wanted to write similar, Malelekakis was first :D

The typical point of view with manifestation: "I create a thought, an image, a feeling, a visualization etc and then XYZ happens just as I wanted to manifest it" --> linear time, linear causality starting with the "I" that does sth

Alternative POV Nr. 1: These thoughts are coming into your mind, into your ego personality because sth is about to happen. Example: I think of a skateboard now, I turn the corner 5 seconds later and then I see a guy on a skateboard. Did the guy on the skateboard appear because I had this thought? Or did I have this thought because I was about to see a guy on a skateboard 5 sec later?

Alternative POV Nr. 2. : All of the above.

Alternative POV Nr. 3: None of the above

Alternative POV Nr.4: [...]

29 minutes ago, Malekakisioannis said:

@Marcel what if you did not manifested its other but you both are the manifestation of something bigger? Thoughts on gods mind!

I’m aware of that. 

This post was about my own experiences and the process of manifestation specifically.

But I’m happy we branched out into god realisation as well and so the whole thread has become deeper and more nuanced.

Thank you 🙏 

Happily Insane

You should turn this into a Megathread. I was going to start a powerful thread on manifestation but I did one on the mind instead. 

Know thyself....

Am I the only one who thinks this forum is turning into a flaming pile of **** of fake characters with fake stories and with fake advice and little substance. And no. I am not talking about manifestation. This ain't good, this is is hurting Leo's image I would say. I would just ask every one of you, do you sincerely take your own advice? Or you just endlessly chat about your "amazing findings". After 10 years you will be posting about the same nonsense. This ain't self actualization. There is no method implemented or no goal even set.

This just triggers me. I guess this is too much of this forum form my lifetime. 

The only thing I ever manifested was a death experience and it sucked.

7 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

Am I the only one who thinks this forum is turning into a flaming pile of **** of fake characters with fake stories and with fake advice and little substance. And no. I am not talking about manifestation. This ain't good, this is is hurting Leo's image I would say. I would just ask every one of you, do you sincerely take your own advice? Or you just endlessly chat about your "amazing findings". After 10 years you will be posting about the same nonsense. This ain't self actualization. There is no method implemented or no goal even set.

What are you talking about lmao 

Happily Insane

4 hours ago, Hojo said:

The only thing I ever manifested was a death experience and it sucked.

Interesting. What happened? 

Happily Insane

@Marcel I have insane death anxiety my entire life I would go into fight of flight panic nearly every day for 25 years then I was drinking in a drinking olympics challenge and I drank 27 beers and then smoked an unknown substance and entered the void of nothing for eternity full of abandonment. I must have manifested the event with my fear unconsciously as that is what I hear everyone saying manifestation is. You think of something that is going to happen and emit an emotional response to the thought and then eventually it will happen.

This event was pivotal to my awakening as through this event I was able to see consciousness logically. All I had to do was abandon me previous logical thought of anything outside of reality is fake.

My fear was so intense that I would be in a room with my friends watching a movie and I would suddenly get up go holy shit and run out the door for no apparent reason to them. I was trying to run from death and it made no sense to me what was happening.

Death was exactly what I feared but I didnt understand something. I didnt understand that I was there in the void and I was experiencing something in a void even tho I was. I understand now what was happening.

Edited by Hojo