How Is Definitive Knowledge Possible?

160 posts in this topic

elephantinfinity.png
@Princess Arabia @Javfly33 @Ishanga @r0ckyreed @UnbornTao

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

53 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's all there within the construction but to reality it's pure energy appearing as form. It's all happening within the illusion that none of us can escape but in actuality it's all empty. That car thief exists within the story but in actuality that's all imagination and nothing real about it. We are all bound within the illusion and it all appears real and solid, but in reality itls all empty; void of any real substance and meaning. Welcome to life and the dream world. You're stuck until you DIE. The mind will not accept or understand this, but it's the truth. The mind is like a wave that thinks it's separate until it vanishes right back in the ocean where it was born. That's you. So go rest that mind of yours and go enjoy life. It's all a mirage. From one wave to the next. See you at the Ocean side.

Let me add a different twist to the discussion

The more one types posts containing the words "we" and "you" the more entrenched in the illusion of separation one becomes

Better is to assume everyone floating around is enlightened except oneself - for this is a sure way to move there for oneself

While interacting, simply appreciate, bless, concur with everyone and everything - because all are perfect for where they are heading

Every argument, bicker, criticism removes oneself further from the perfection that one is and serves to keep the dream alive and kicking

If you need do more than appreciate, tell them something about your own life that might be interesting to the topic

In summary, every word every day is either healing me or harming me

Reason being this is my dream, nobody else's

Edited by gettoefl

6 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Just because the teachings You've been exposed to, or You own inquiry hasn't given You the answers or knowing, doesn't mean the answers don't exist.

People have for thousands of Years been explore the nature of Reality, on all levels that it can be explored, this new age non dualism is exactly that NEW, its too simple, too low level, it has it use for sure, it may be a beginning way to start the process, realizing that all is One, that I am One with Everything, but it has to go beyond just an idea or intellectual knowing, it has to be Experiential, and that gets down to the question What is Experiencing!

The answers come from Within, the methods just allow us to find those Answers within, ppl get too fixated on the Method and forget what it is all about. This is not about having an Ideology, following anyone in particular or anything of that sort.

Existence is about Potential, one potential is non duality, its a start, but its not the complete Potential if there is one, but we as Humans are the only Life "Form" that can explore it since we have the greatest capacity to Experience.. The Story or Appearance or Mental Construct has to be Experienced otherwise it does not exist nor does the Potential of it..

If there is no separation and all is one, how can anybody know everything. It's impossible. Even from a logical perspective. Knowledge is separation, so anything anybody knows is considered duality. I don't care about teachings and all that and don't think I'm speaking only from messages I've been exposed to. It's quite obvious to me what I'm saying is the case when I look at the big scheme of things. There has not been anything to debunk what I'm saying yet, only more thoughts and more stories, concepts and ideas. An apple cannot know anything about an entire apple because it's already the entire apple and knowing would mean it had to separate itself from itself, What part would it use to know the other pieces and what part would it use to know the part it's using to know that part.

You see, just like science cannot know the whole truth because it is using itself to try to figure out itself. Sane thing. Going meta is still within the scopes of reality and so it's impossible for anyone to know INFINITY.

Know thyself....

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's not what I'm saying. Of course, I can articulate my words and make sentences to construct a paragraph and type words on a screen so you can understand it. This is all possible because I went to school and was taught how to. Someone that didn't get any education and didn't learn how to read and write couldn't do this. What does that mean. All that means is I can read and write and I may get a better job and make friends and able to write letters to loved ones and read cooking books. Doesn't mean I'm going to heaven, meet God, have God realizations or become a guru. What those people are doing is what will allow them to accomplish certain things like have mystical experiences, have people follow them and learn from them and be able to teach spirituality......all that is are just experiences.....empty experiences that means nothing in the big scheme of things. Everything is empty and void of any real substance. The mind is what's constructing all that. 

Sadhana is a tool, it has implications beyond the physical material aspects (experiences) if done correctly. 

I guarantee you there are radically different consequences and implications to a person that is watching TV eating popcorn vs a Bramachari doing 5 hours of Yoga a day on an ashram.

And I don´t mean practical implications in terms of how you live (this also of course), I mean trascendental implications, about your existence.

Nothing is random...every step is a step forward, backward, or in a cycle... 

But Im not a Guru, this is just my intution, partly also based in personal experience... I respect your view of course. Is just that my intuition tells me things are more complex and there are 'rules' to the game. 

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That "below" is a mind construct and means nothing to life. It only means something to you because you have chopped life up into little pieces to suit your survival and your crying little ego. This is the only way there can even be a world and a somebody with a life. If that weren't possible, we wouldn't be here having this discussion.

How come it does not mean?

Isn´t the Life experience radically different living a healthy lifestyle vs toxic lifestyle?

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

5 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

Let me add a different twist to the discussion

The more one types posts containing the words "we" and "you" the more entrenched in the illusion of separation one becomes

Better is to assume everyone floating around is enlightened except oneself - for this is a sure way to move there for oneself

While interacting, simply appreciate, bless, concur with everyone and everything - because all are perfect for where they are heading

Every argument, bicker, criticism removes oneself further from the perfection that one is and serves to keep the dream alive and kicking

If you need do more than appreciate, tell them something about your own life that might be interesting to the topic

In summary, every word every day is either healing me or harming me

And this is my dream, nobody else's

Yes, I hear you but I don't mind. I get to engage with like-minded people and I'm engaging with life. Telling about my life and reiterating my life story is one way of keeping the dream and the illusion of separation alive also. So either way, we can't escape that unless we recluse in a mountain top somewhere away from people and live in a cave.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If there is no separation and all is one, how can anybody know everything. It's impossible. Even from a logical perspective. Knowledge is separation, so anything anybody knows is considered duality. I don't care about teachings and all that and don't think I'm speaking only from messages I've been exposed to. It's quite obvious to me what I'm saying is the case when I look at the big scheme of things. There has not been anything to debunk what I'm saying yet, only more thoughts and more stories, concepts and ideas. An apple cannot know anything about an entire apple because it's already the entire apple and knowing would mean it had to separate itself from itself, What part would it use to know the other pieces and what part would it use to know the part it's using to know that part.

You see, just like science cannot know the whole truth because it is using itself to try to figure out itself. Sane thing. Going meta is still within the scopes of reality and so it's impossible for anyone to know INFINITY.

Ever heard of mirrors? 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Sadhana is a tool, it has implications beyond the physical material aspects (experiences) if done correctly. 

I guarantee you there are radically different consequences and implications to a person that is watching TV eating popcorn vs a Bramachari doing 5 hours of Yoga a day on an ashram.

And I don´t mean practical implications in terms of how you live (this also of course), I mean trascendental implications, about your existence.

Nothing is random in this existence...every step is a step forward, backward, or in cycle...

But Im not a Guru, this is just my intution, partly also based in personal experience... I respect your view of course. Is just that my intuition tells me things are more complex and there are 'rules' to the game. 

How come it does not mean?

Isn´t the Life experience radically different living a healthy lifestyle vs toxic lifestyle?

Yes, I agree. If you're only talking about the kind of experience one can have, then I'm totally in agreement. If you're talking about some existential meaning and benefit one will gain to getting somewhere like say closer to God of enlightenment as in being in a better place after the so-called dream experience is over, then no. 

I'm saying all you're saying and those people you talk about are just different experiences and that is where it ends. There's no benefit other than maybe less suffering for the mind and a more enjoyable life experience. That's it. So, for those reasons it's worth engaging in.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

11 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Ever heard of mirrors? 😁

Yes, but one person isn't a reflection of infinite mirrors. So, no one can have all the answers.

Know thyself....

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, I hear you but I don't mind. I get to engage with like-minded people and I'm engaging with life. Telling about my life and reiterating my life story is one way of keeping the dream and the illusion of separation alive also. So either way, we can't escape that unless we recluse in a mountain top somewhere away from people and live in a cave.

Yes and i bless you, each must be true to him- or herself

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

Yes and i bless you, each must be true to him- or herself

❤️

Know thyself....

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, I agree. If you're only talking about the kind of experience one can have, then I'm totally in agreement. If you're talking about some existential meaning and benefit one will gain to getting somewhere like say closer to God of enlightenment as in being in a better place after the so-called dream experience is over, then no. 

I'm saying all you're saying and those people you talk about are just different experiences and that is where it ends. There's no benefit other than maybe less suffering for the mind and a more enjoyable life experience. That's it. So, for those reasons it's worth engaging in.

I believe Javfly33 is saying here has a transcendental purpose and you are saying no there is not a purpose

Edited by gettoefl

5 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

I believe Javfly33 is saying here has a purpose and you are saying no there in purpose

It's all purposeful to the egoic mind identity, but not to life. Life is it's own purpose and is doing it's thing perfectly. I haven't seen life disappear yet. Life isn't saying I must do this or else, of I have to be this way or else, life is just life and how ever it is, is how it is and cannot be any other way. We're the ones putting our ideas unto life and turning it into "about us". Life is impersonal and doesn't see a human. There is no life and then you either because you are life. It's the mind that's doing this.

Know thyself....

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's all purposeful to the egoic mind identity, but not to life. Life is it's own purpose and is doing it's thing perfectly. I haven't seen life disappear yet. Life isn't saying I must do this or else, of I have to be this way or else, life is just life and how ever it is, is how it is and cannot be any other way. We're the ones putting our ideas unto life and turning it into "about us". Life is impersonal and doesn't see a human. There is no life and then you either because you are life. It's the mind that's doing this.

Yes for sure, and I agree that the mind does want to impose its meanings onto life. I myself feel that there is a deeper purpose to life beyond the cycles of suffering, conflict, death ... For me, truth is holding onto this and then finding a way to transcend those illusions, to experience life beyond such limitations. I believe that exiting these patterns leads to a richer understanding of what life truly is and in turn to a more meaningful life.

Edited by gettoefl

53 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Not quite. My perspective is that we are all blind and are not seeing what is there fully.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

50 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How can you explain you have curly hair and was born in Jamaica? Random? hahahaha 

You really think Existence is random stuff? Think again...this Game is more grandiose than that. Don´t reduce it to a simple dream.

It might be a dream but is not as simple as you think it is. 

You are not conscious of the 1% of mechanics of it... don´t worry, more reincarnations to come to you. You have time 😆

15 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

Yes for sure, and I agree that the mind does want to impose its meanings onto life. I myself feel that there is a deeper purpose to life beyond the cycles of suffering, conflict, death ... For me, truth is holding onto this and then finding a way to transcend those illusions, to experience life beyond such limitations. I believe that exiting these patterns leads to a richer understanding of what life truly is and in turn to a more meaningful life.

exactly, nothing is random

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How is that possible? I or no one can answer that. Life is a mystery. It's just that certain parts have been solved and the messages past down. This is why no one, and i mean no one has the total answers for everything.

It's a matter of absence of limitations. In infinity there are infinite relative movements, all of them are the same infinity reflecting in itself, and all of them are coordinated, synchronized, because all of them are infinite, then your experience is relative movement. The point is realizing what is the infinity, the totality. Anything else are relative movement among relative movements. It's possible realizing the totality and understanding what the totality is, being the totality is understanding the totality. 

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's a matter of absence of limitations. In infinity there are infinite relative movements, all of them are the same infinity reflecting in itself, and all of them are coordinated, synchronized, because all of them are infinite, then your experience is relative movement. The point is realizing what is the infinity, the totality. Anything else are relative movement among relative movements. It's possible realizing the totality and understanding what the totality is, being the totality is understanding the totality. 

When I was typing "parts have been solved", I didn't feel good about writing that. Something fell off, but I kept it there because if you notice the length of this thread, it was crazy busy and flowing and i felt it would have been missed and didn't matter. You quoted the only part I wasn't comfortable with and that says a lot in of itself. 

Know thyself....

52 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You really think Existence is random stuff? Think again...this Game is more grandiose than that. Don´t reduce it to a simple dream.

You keep putting words in my mouth. Where in my comment did you see the word random. You have a very unsettling way of communication. You seem to hear only what you want to hear but not what's been said. Your interpretations stem from that, and in that brings complications and misunderstandings. 

been said.

Know thyself....