Butters

Making $46.343 Every Month with Spiritual YouTube Channel

30 posts in this topic

This dude runs a Law of Attraction Youtube channel and makes $50K or more per month. 

Screenshot 2024-09-30 214542.png

From his bio you can click and join his private community for $47 per month, which currently has 986 members. 47*986=$46.342 every month on autopilot. 

On top of that some Youtube monetization money and you get close to $50K pm doing just Youtube and a little bit of coaching in his community. 

I want to grow my channel to make this level and basically monetize it through the same means. Only 300 subs though lol. I need more. 

@Butters I can never be bothered with these side hustle money schemes 

Just focus on getting a better job or developing a business to earn more income. You can start to make the side income when you have enough capital to own property 

2 minutes ago, Chadders said:

Just focus on getting a better job or developing a business to earn more income. You can start to make the side income when you have enough capital to own property 

The thing is for me it isn’t a side hustle scheme. I live in South America and am making videos of living here. And I want to inspire people to travel and tell interesting true stories of my experiences. I hope people will give me money cause I inspire them and they want to sub to my Patreon or ask me for advice on how to travel. Also giving consultations on spirituality. It’s not a grift to me it’s my passion and life purpose to be a video maker, artist and life coach for people who want to travel. 

Edited by Lyubov

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

That matrix style makes him a sus, imo.

I was thinking the same. He's literally an ex con so best be cautious, he probably has some stage red in him. However he does translate some of the concepts from Neville Goddard quite well imo. Just watch the channels you enjoy, don't take any one influencer too seriously.

Law of Attraction Youtube channels are a cesspool of bullshit and semi scams, obviously since it's so easy to tell people what they want to hear. But I respect his hustle. 

Edited by Butters

@Butters I thought you were saying he only makes a mere $46 and some change a month lol, American moment.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

13 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Butters I thought you were saying he only makes a mere $46 and some change a month lol, American moment.

So you put a comma there? Like $46,343.00? 

1 hour ago, Chadders said:

Coaching is a real business and Youtube is a good channel to get clients. 

Self-help is lucrative. The Truth is not so appealing.

Edited by CARDOZZO

1 minute ago, LoseYourvelf said:

There's great money available to keep people miserable and stupid, trust me

It's a pretty conscious business model compared to something like McDonald's or insurance. 

8 minutes ago, Butters said:

It's a pretty conscious business model compared to something like McDonald's or insurance. 

Who's it feeding and insuring? Where does the economic value end up, in who's pocket mostly

McDonald's have a gun to their head just so they can earn pennies compared to this guy's plan

Edited by LoseYourvelf

5 minutes ago, LoseYourvelf said:

Who's it feeding and insuring? Where does the economic value end up, in who's pocket mostly

Investors, including VC firms, pension funds etc. 

I meant that having a YT channel that has a positive impact on people's minds is more conscious than most business models. 

Edited by Butters

1 minute ago, Butters said:

Investors, including VC firms, pension funds etc. 

I meant that having a YT channel that has a positive impact on people's minds is more conscious than most business models. 

Nah it's a huge waste of time/value. It's just a trick/game

You don't get to justify this guy by poking at capitalism

Edited by LoseYourvelf

3 minutes ago, LoseYourvelf said:

Nah it's a huge waste of time/value. It's just a trick/game

You don't get to justify this guy by poking at capitalism

I'm not poking at capitalism, I just answered your question. 

Law of Attraction is quite simple though. I've seen many transformations happen, including with myself. If someone can help another get into a better mind space to accomplish their goals, I applaud that. I applaud that more than feeding people foods that clog their brains or using fear-based marketing to get people to buy product they don't need (ie cosmetics). Simple. 

@Lyubov That sounds more like a full time freelance job than a side hustle. Good on you though. Sounds a great thing 

8 hours ago, Lyubov said:

The thing is for me it isn’t a side hustle scheme. I live in South America and am making videos of living here. And I want to inspire people to travel and tell interesting true stories of my experiences. I hope people will give me money cause I inspire them and they want to sub to my Patreon or ask me for advice on how to travel. Also giving consultations on spirituality. It’s not a grift to me it’s my passion and life purpose to be a video maker, artist and life coach for people who want to travel. 

Way to be!

What is the unique value you can provide through your work on YouTube?

Waking Call The Inspiration, Music and Perspective for an Authentic Life.

How do you know this guy doesn't have any expenses? What is he promotes his channel or pays for some services or other stuff? Also, it probably took him years to build his community.

4 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Also, it probably took him years to build his community.

That's true, guy has 1100 videos. 

I just posted this for inspiration.