Ishanga

To All the Naysayers-Sadhguru!

66 posts in this topic

Scientific Research Proof of Isha Practices and Yoga in General- 19 Peered Reviewed Publication in 5yrs

Relationship Quality- Meditation Enhances

-relationship Quality

- interpersonal connection

- compassion for others

Mystical Experiences -

70% of Advanced Meditation Participants report Mystical Experiences vs. 40% in psychedelics users

Parent/Child connection - Qualitive Studies show meditation betters all around relationship with Children

Spiritual/Psychological Growth - Immersive program shows improvement in psychological balance..

Sadhguru with Dr. Vivek Murthy Surgeon General...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Live streamed videos is not listed as normal videos on YouTube?

Means there are many more streamed videos one may be missing out on YouTube!

Thank you for sharing this. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Feels like you're on some sort of crusade on the forum. What's the motivation?

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Feels like you're on some sort of crusade on the forum. What's the motivation?

My Motivation is simple, I'm super interested in Truth and Reality, Sadhguru is a Physical Representation of this on this planet living Today and Active! I've also promoted recently Yogananda videos, Kute Blackson, Sri M, and many others. all these ppl represent a form of Truth, with Sadhguru he's probably put out the most on all fronts, and has been doing it for decades, so when ppl deny this its bothersome for Me, it like someone is ripping away a part of my skin, and its not me idololizing someone, I've been thru that years and years ago, I know what that is like and recognize it, its Truth being denied by a bunch of drug addicts, which is super sad for them and all of us as a whole!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

42 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

so when ppl deny this its bothersome for Me, it like someone is ripping away a part of my skin

Is it really about Truth or about you then? :) Does Truth need an advocate? Let's be honest at least.

43 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

a bunch of drug addicts

Kinda pointless to preach to such a hopeless audience then.

7 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Is it really about Truth or about you then? :) Does Truth need an advocate? Let's be honest at least.

Kinda pointless to preach to such a hopeless audience then.

Of Course its about Me, its about My Interests, just as You have Your interests.  You see the crazy that is here, just in Your response its sort of crazy, if its not about ME then who is it about? But You are a Part of Me, I am involved with You, and Everyone else, if Your a jerk and we meet then it messes up my life as well, I deal with this everyday, Unconscious Jerks everywhere, makes life very hardonsome, so with more Truth and Reality being promoted and Realized then Life becomes easier for ME and You!

Its not pointless to preach to the crazy that is here, they are the ones that need to hear it the most, but I've done that already, nothing much more to be said...

I like the style of Sadghuru, but he isn't non dual "enouth" for me.

He is still full of his in hinduism stories. 

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I like the style of Sadghuru, but he isn't non dual "enouth" for me.

He is still full of his in hinduism stories. 

"Isha is not an Indian set up" -SJV

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

its Truth being denied by a bunch of drug addicts, which is super sad for them and all of us as a whole

I hope you don't get too violent in your crusade. Many religious people have fallen in violence and hate, be careful. 

About your video, it's obvious that meditation is great. What I doubt more is about if there are 84 universes or is sadhguru can protect me from the demons, as he claimed. I'm so sorry to doubt, I'm a drug addict without faith, but what to do? Stake?

5 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Thank you for sharing this. 

Your Welcome:)

Heyy

I’m not a drug addict 😡

I like Sadhgurus clothes btw.

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Heyy

I’m not a drug addict 😡

I like Sadhgurus clothes btw.

https://isha.sadhguru.org/en/sadhguru/man/wardrobe-unique

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

My Motivation is simple, I'm super interested in Truth and Reality, Sadhguru is a Physical Representation of this on this planet living Today and Active! I've also promoted recently Yogananda videos, Kute Blackson, Sri M, and many others. all these ppl represent a form of Truth, with Sadhguru he's probably put out the most on all fronts, and has been doing it for decades, so when ppl deny this its bothersome for Me, it like someone is ripping away a part of my skin, and its not me idololizing someone, I've been thru that years and years ago, I know what that is like and recognize it, its Truth being denied by a bunch of drug addicts, which is super sad for them and all of us as a whole!

Sounds interesting I'm really interested in Sadguru. Sadguru is a popular figure in the actualized community so it's safe and uncontroversial to promote him here. 

So what do you recommend? Take his course? It's interesting that most people who take his course report their sleeping time being reduced and replaced with his version of Kriya yoga for hours per day. Not sure if that lifestyle is for everyone?

If Sadguru is the real deal, what will become with the people who don't have access to him? Are they hopeless? Is Sadguru like a Jesus and without him you can't find salvation? I have to admit I'm highly skeptic of a claim like that. 

What do you say to all this? 

8 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Sounds interesting I'm really interested in Sadguru. Sadguru is a popular figure in the actualized community so it's safe and uncontroversial to promote him here. 

So what do you recommend? Take his course? It's interesting that most people who take his course report their sleeping time being reduced and replaced with his version of Kriya yoga for hours per day. Not sure if that lifestyle is for everyone?

If Sadguru is the real deal, what will become with the people who don't have access to him? Are they hopeless? Is Sadguru like a Jesus and without him you can't find salvation? I have to admit I'm highly skeptic of a claim like that. 

What do you say to all this? 

Hi, I would try the Isha Kriya, its free and available to everyone, its a 12 min practice here, I did it first and it changed things allot.. 

Sadhguru advises ppl not to be concerned about him on a personal level, of judging him or his qualifications directly, try out the methods, if they work continue to use them, and the more advanced stuff (Inner Engineering and Bhavana Spanda and onwards), if they don't work for You then stop and do something else, give it a try.  Skepticism is good, it means Your Seeking, cynicism is not so good as it means You've made a Conclusion, and probably based on bias or not enough research (what other ppl think, not personal experience)..

He doesn't claim to be the basis of Your "Salvation", he claims each of us are equally enabled, just as enabled for Spiritual Enlightenment as He is, its just a matter of Willingness and as a Guru he can help You do it within this lifetime rather than many...

Edited by Ishanga

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Hi, I would try the Isha Kriya, its free and available to everyone, its a 12 min practice here, I did it first and it changed things allot.. 

Sadhguru advises ppl not to be concerned about him on a personal level, of judging him or his qualifications directly, try out the methods, if they work continue to use them, and the more advanced stuff (Inner Engineering and Bhavana Spanda and onwards), if they don't work for You then stop and do something else, give it a try.  Skepticism is good, it means Your Seeking, cynicism is not so good as it means You've made a Conclusion, and probably based on bias or not enough research (what other ppl think, not personal experience)..

He doesn't claim to be the basis of Your "Salvation", he claims each of us are equally enabled, just as enabled for Spiritual Enlightenment as He is, its just a matter of Willingness and as a Guru he can help You do it within this lifetime rather than many...

Interesting this definitely resonates with actualize.org members since Leo is also a big advocate of try things to see if they work.

"I am not the body, I am not even the mind" is basically the Neti Neti method right? 

2 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Interesting this definitely resonates with actualize.org members since Leo is also a big advocate of try things to see if they work.

"I am not the body, I am not even the mind" is basically the Neti Neti method right? 

Yes partially, its about Identification, we have too many identifications going on within Us, so we fracture ourselves in a way, I am this, I am that, then does that mean I am many things? This a medical/psychological problem, multiple personality disorder, but we have normalized it, so the basic identity is either I am Everything (Cosmic Identity) or I am Life, or I don't know what I am and lets not make conclusions about it and seek to know...

The practice combines using Your thoughts and simple breathing and mantras too stabilize your emotionally, and keep You centered, laying a solid foundation for everything else to come..slow and steady program as I see it, nothing to drastic in experiences and such which can take you off track, you just start to get peaceful and at ease.. Listen to his talks too on Acceptance, Responsibility, this Moment is Inevitable, and such things, made big changes in my life...

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Read a bit he said he wore plain unattractive white clothes for 20 years that people gave him.

He also said "India has the maximum variety in textiles on the planet” which sounded funny to me