Chadders

Women are driven by money out of survival and men for social status

40 posts in this topic

I’m not saying this is always the case but typically I’ve noticed how women are driven by money out of survival and men are driven by money out of social status

It’s like how in a relationship women tend to be the one that budgets for the household because men don’t really worry about survival so much because men are inherently more geared up for survival than women. It’s only from a social status standpoint that men will worry more about money as men still have that pressure of being the breadwinner and having more resources than the woman

Well and biological women are paid less and less likely to get promoted. Biological ethnic women are more likely to be treated like slaves and kept at "bottom of the barrel" in any group situation. And if you protest you will face abuse.

But those experiences and things are just not going to resonate with a biological man..or white people in general as much..

And also there's a health/strength aspect. There are tons of well paid labor jobs I can't do because my body isn't built for it but a typical man is. These kinds of employment restrictions mean that women are more likely to be low wage workers or closer to destitution (eg, stuck in survival mode).

Not sure about white families but I suspect there's also some of this happening too where... In extreme cases women are discouraged and sabotaged by their family and peer groups constantly to pursue higher education for well paid jobs. I'm not kidding you my own parents have come up with all sorts of nefarious justifications to restrict me from taking a good job or pursuing something work related, all the way to when I'm in my late 20s when I finally "cut them off". And I can assure you it is not just a miscommunication or misunderstanding. It's like you're literally prevented from "growing up".

And... there is a whole other world for LGBTQ ones as well.. which lack research and data on, but the ones I've seen point to more poverty due to discrimination.

And well if you're like me, and have chronic depression, that's even more of a repellant for just about everything human related.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, puporing said:

Not sure about white families but I suspect there's also some of this happening too where... In extreme cases women are discouraged and sabotaged by their family and peer groups constantly to pursue higher education for well paid jobs.

What happens for white, privileged women like me is we get all the education, but then we don't get the opportunity to apply it fully.

Under the best of circumstances (fair assessment), 'meritocracy' means only those able and willing to sacrifice for their jobs will get the highly competitive ones. If we do get children, we can't do it - we're unable to devote enough resources to career development for a decade. Also, caring for ageing parents and in-laws is usually on the woman's shoulders.

For example, in physics (which I do), there is like 30% of girls in undergrad courses, almost a similar fraction continues to a PhD, but after that, a sharp drop occurs, since women in their 30ties really can't go travelling round the world to gain experience at postdoc positions.

Even if women sacrifice having a family, there are often glass ceilings that will prevent her from advancing to an in-demand position, such as habitual mistrust in women's leadership abilities, double standards on behaviour, lack of good role models and mentoring,... (leaving out downright sexism).

Another thing I observe, girls are generally less encouraged to find their life-purpose or focus on one thing to get good at. It's like when a teenaged guy has a serious hobby, he's seen as gaining valuable skills for the future or having a strength; if a girl has a hobby, it's kind of cute (since she's gonna end up as a caregiver anyway). In some cases, we're actively discouraged from focusing.

And, oh the pressure on being "feminine" (=beautiful and submissive)... you'll still stir a lot of hate if you aren't. I know men are fighting hard against nasty stereotypes too, but no guy has ever been accused of not being masculine enough for working on his career, while being ambitions is seen as unhealthy in a woman. 'Spiritual' new age circles are the worst for that - I've been literally told that a women is not to do math, she's to dance and sing (needless to say, I blocked that guy), or that logic is not feminine enough and I should be connected to earth instead (I'm never going to a women's circle again). This nonsense makes me doubt the path I've chosen, so I declared war on all "masculine vs. feminine" talk long ago.

Edited by Elisabeth

Men are driven by status and competition. Women by security. It's what the money represents that matters. Everyone is driven by survival. Even the rich, they have a status to maintain. 

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, Elisabeth said:

And, oh the pressure on being "feminine" (=beautiful and submissive)... you'll still stir a lot of hate if you aren't. I know men are fighting hard against nasty stereotypes too, but no guy has ever been accused of not being masculine enough for working on his career, while being ambitions is seen as unhealthy in a woman. 'Spiritual' new age circles are the worst for that - I've been literally told that a women is not to do math, she's to dance and sing (needless to say, I blocked that guy), or that logic is not feminine enough and I should be connected to earth instead (I'm never going to a women's circle again). This nonsense makes me doubt the path I've chosen, so I declared war on all "masculine vs. feminine" talk long ago.

In some industries you might notice that but in the places I’ve worked I’ve never seen any disapproval of women who lean into their masculine side

I work with a lot of women who are strong and assertive leaders. On the whole I think women are more comfortable leaning into the masculine than men are around leaning into the feminine because I see so many women very comfortable in their masculine energy

To an extent I think it has come at the expense of women’s feminine side. Society overall is more masculine with the world of work and capitalism, data and analytics but we need the feminine 

The feminine will be more important for creating a better world to nurture and heal. Women shouldn’t dismiss that side and try to replicate the masculine man - masculine traits are valued more highly in society but this shouldn’t be the case. It’s equal but with all the shit going on in the world atm the feminine is needed

Women are attracted to authenticity, sense of humor, and personality, not money. I know this firsthand, if it were about money, I would have had way more success than the average guy.

@Alex4 in terms of dating and relationships you are right to a degree. A synergy between personality and physicality is the key to attraction but women do consider a man’s resources too in the same way they do your age or height in relation to her. It won’t come into attraction so much though so it’s a secondary consideration 

Posted (edited)

Women are driven by emotions, not money.

When you understand this, you've mastered women.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Chadders said:

@Alex4 in terms of dating and relationships you are right to a degree. A synergy between personality and physicality is the key to attraction but women do consider a man’s resources too in the same way they do your age or height in relation to her. It won’t come into attraction so much though so it’s a secondary consideration 

I’m tall, young, good looking, fit, and my financial situation is quite good for my age. And still I spent almost all of my twenties struggling when it came to women. It wasn’t until I let go of my victim mentality that I started to see even a little success. They didn’t care if I was tall or had my finances in order, my insecurity and fears were paralyzing me and they punished me brutally for it, and rightly so.

I don’t know how much money really matters to them, but after spending a lot of time with women now, I’d say is very low. At first, some might be dazzled by the car or expensive watch, but if you’re boring and dull, there are two options, either they take advantage of you in exchange for low-quality sex, or, in the best-case scenario, they won’t want anything to do with you.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And what are men driven by ?

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, max duewel said:

Calculating logic

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Logic

what do you mean with logic? Thoughts that make coherent sense or intellectual truth? Can you specify ?

33 minutes ago, max duewel said:

by Wily 🔧

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, max duewel said:

what do you mean with logic? Thoughts that make coherent sense or intellectual truth? Can you specify ?

Not intellectual truth. Self-biased instrumental rationality to manipulate reality. It's not about truth, it's about survival.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Females have evolved to work around the emotions of men and have their own strategies that don't evolve being as blunt or being as physical.

To successfully use these tactics, you have to be cold and calculating.

Emotions must come into play there as little as possible, maybe even not at all.

It's not that they're the emotional one and you're pushing their buttons to get something, it's that you're dealing with a cold and incredibly calculated system of discrimination, in which the other party is fully aware that their supply is rare and that your level of demand for it is high.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Number of people baited into going all-out aggressive against me out of the blue due to this sig: 3

She's vulnerable so needs a valuable man

who can provide for her protection and her procreation

He honors that because he wants it and nothing else

It depends on how desperate the person is.

If they won a lottery of 100 millions, you think they will work out of survival or out of social status.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If women are driven by emotions then why are you voting for Kamala. Why do u want a woman to be your president?

(Sorry ik it's out of topic...my parents are trump supporters and this is my first time voting and they don't believe a woman can lead this country)

4 minutes ago, Aaly said:

If women are driven by emotions then why are you voting for Kamala. Why do u want a woman to be your president?

(Sorry ik it's out of topic...my parents are trump supporters and this is my first time voting and they don't believe a woman can lead this country)

Trump is more emotionally unhinged than Kamala.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Calculating logic

Do you genuinely believe all men are driven by calculating logic?

Id say 50% of men are highly emotional and illogical