Buck Edwards

What are the ways in which broke people can develop themselves?

29 posts in this topic

We live in an age of unprecedented information access. You can work on yourself. Get a library card, internet connection, and begin. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

12 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

I will get warning points if I say this, but I will. I think you are @Tyler Robinson and @Preety_India.

12 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Yea I'm. Why should that bother you.

I think you're well aware why that could bother him. But if the mods and Leo trust you, then I have no issue with it. Just wished we got the memo.

Yes this is off-topic, you can have your last word and this topic can resume.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Meditation is classic for broke boy self-development.

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Hey, learn how to pirate stuff. You basically can get anything on the web free like that. Then think outside the box. For example instead of paying for an audible membership use sites such as:

https://audiobookbay.is/ 

To pirate audiobooks and if you only have pdf versions use tools and apps such as "Reader" by elevenlabs which is incredible for turning epub/pdf files into audiobooks and is completely free. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.elevenlabs.readerapp

(You're welcome btw)

I know I shouldn't probably say this but you can even pirate Leo's life purpose course for free if you're broke (don't ask me how to get it because then I'll get in trouble 😂).

Edited by LoneWonderer

Just now, LoneWonderer said:

Hey, learn how to pirate stuff. You basically can get anything on the web free like that. Then think outside the box. For example instead of paying for an audible membership use sites such as:

https://audiobookbay.is/ 

To pirate audiobooks and if you only have pdf versions use tools and apps such as "Reader" by elevenlabs which is incredible for turning epub/pdf files into audiobooks and is completely free. 

I know I shouldn't probably say this but you can even pirate Leo's life purpose course for free if you're broke (don't ask me how to get it because then I'll get in trouble 😂).

I'm not broke but I was thinking of someone who is and who I wanted to help. Anyway thanks a lot for the audio link. Although I don't think it's a good idea to pirate Leo's course. He worked hard for it. I was just looking for some free resources that I could give to a friend. In the future I want to set up an organization that will help broke folks with self development because I can see how underprivileged they can be. I saw my friend struggling with their life and I felt bad that we take so much for granted especially all the self help resources we can pay for out there yet there are others who can't but deserve to, so it was in my mind that I'll set up a foundation in the future to help such folks for free of course, it's a good incentive to help them get back on their feet. This was a novel idea on my mind since the last few days. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

6 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

know I shouldn't probably say this but you can even pirate Leo's life purpose course for free if you're broke (don't ask me how to get it because then I'll get in trouble 😂).

I hope Leo doesn't spank you lol. xDxD Leo be soft please. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

I hope Leo doesn't spank you lol. xDxD Leo be soft please. 

Yeah, pirating is amazing but illegal. If you do it know there could be consequences to it unless you know what you're doing. You can get any book, movie, audio, courses, paid apps etc for free. Only recommend it to people who don't have any financial resources whatsoever like was my case when I was a broke student for many many years.

@Buck Edwards

5 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I'm not broke but I was thinking of someone who is and who I wanted to help. Anyway thanks a lot for the audio link. Although I don't think it's a good idea to pirate Leo's course. He worked hard for it. I was just looking for some free resources that I could give to a friend. In the future I want to set up an organization that will help broke folks with self development because I can see how underprivileged they can be. I saw my friend struggling with their life and I felt bad that we take so much for granted especially all the self help resources we can pay for out there yet there are others who can't but deserve to, so it was in my mind that I'll set up a foundation in the future to help such folks for free of course, it's a good incentive to help them get back on their feet. This was a novel idea on my mind since the last few days. 

It's a worthy pursuit setting up such an organization, I applaud you for it :)

Just now, LoneWonderer said:

@Buck Edwards

It's a worthy pursuit setting up such an organization, I applaud you for it :)

I'm tearing up. Thank you so much. It means a lot. :x