The Blind Sage

Leos New Subconscious mind programming course

25 posts in this topic

I haven't been active on the forum for some months

Does anyone have details over when Leos course on reprogramming the subconscious mind will get released?

2 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

I haven't been active on the forum for some months

Does anyone have details over when Leos course on reprogramming the subconscious mind will get released?

Sure, when it is done and he releases it. Nobody here, except for Leo, will know the answer to this. I'm surprised you even expect anyone to even know the answer to this. Leo himself probably doesn't even know the answer to this question as of yet.

Know thyself....

@The Blind Sage 30 Feburary, 2025

This is the date multiple credible sources have spoken of. Thanks me Later.

Edited by Sandhu

Yeah, I'm a cool person.

We get it once we stop asking about it! 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Um, excuse me, uh, no. I am entitled to know when this course will come out. I am supporting Leo, after all. I mean isn't it obvious that I'm already set on buying it when I ask for the release date? If he wants our money he MUST schedule his course around our paychecks 😤

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

26 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Um, excuse me, uh, no. I am entitled to know when this course will come out

No, you're not entitled. If you already put money down on the course because that's what was required; and there was a release date set prior, then yes; other than that no. He also has the right to cancel the course entirely if he wishes. 

Do you go around asking whatever phone company you support by buying their phones when is the new update, style or new model coming out,  or inform them that you are entitled to know because you support them, no. Or any company you buy anything from in the manufacturing space. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I was shitposting, Princess, I wasn't being sincere. You really believe I demanded Leo to literally release the course when my paycheck comes in 🤷‍♂️

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

9 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Princess Arabia I was shitposting, Princess, I wasn't being sincere. You really believe I demanded Leo to literally release the course when my paycheck comes in 🤷‍♂️

Lol. I wasn't focused on the paycheck part, all I saw was "I DEMAND YOU NOW TO PLEASE MY EGO. lol.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

On 9/25/2024 at 10:35 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Sure, when it is done and he releases it

No shit

On 9/25/2024 at 10:35 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Nobody here, except for Leo, will know the answer to this. I'm surprised you even expect anyone to even know the answer to this. Leo himself probably doesn't even know the answer to this question as of yet.

I expect active users to have more info than I do. And I got what I came for, no thanks to you

On 9/25/2024 at 10:39 PM, Sandhu said:

@The Blind Sage 30 Feburary, 2025

This is the date multiple credible sources have spoken of. Thanks me Later.

Thank you sir

@Sandhu Its probably later than the date you mentioned btw, Leo just said it's delayed bc of health problems on another post 🫤

@Leo Gura GWS big guy 🙏🏽👊🏽

Can't y'all just answer like normal people? Please don't act like male genitals.

@The Blind Sage Leo said in late June the course would be released in 2-3 months (which is now passing with the end of September). However, just today he said this is delayed due to health problems. There is currently no set timeframe for the release date that we know of.

@Sincerity People who're entitled to be spoonfed answers they could figure out if they simply skimmed thread or use the search bar or otherwise figure out "Hey, Leo didn't answer my question. Okay, he's probably busy, I don't need to spam @ him seven times, it's not that big a deal." out-genital all the folks who corrected them combined.

3 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Sincerity People who're entitled to be spoonfed answers they could figure out if they simply skimmed thread or use the search bar or otherwise figure out "Hey, Leo didn't answer my question. Okay, he's probably busy, I don't need to spam @ him seven times, it's not that big a deal." out-genital all the folks who corrected them combined.

He did not spam @ at all. And I think it's quite reasonable to ask because Leo will often answer questions in unrelated threads (his last update on the course was in a thread related to dating advice) so chronically active users will always have the most up to date info. And OP was gone for months.

11 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Leo will often answer questions in unrelated threads (his last update on the course was in a thread related to dating advice) so chronically active users will always have the most up to date info

Exactly, look for it in the search bar. Don't make "me me me" threads clogging up the feed to answer a singular question instead of lurking more and bumping threads relevant to your query

4 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Exactly, look for it in the search bar. Don't make "me me me" threads clogging up the feed to answer a singular question instead of lurking more and bumping threads relevant to your query

Write a google/forum query which will be able to find this post:

Exception: nothing like "site:actualized.org Sorry, it is delayed due to health problems." ;)

Is there any reason to talk about this further? Basic guideline is "don't be a jerk".

You can try to program the concepts into your mind without the course until then.

@Sincerity Like I said, lurking more would do you good more often than not. That's why I never make such threads, infact I've already been lurking here for a year before I even made my first post, that's why I said what I said. And it turned out Leo had an absolute legitimate reason to delay the course that he didn't even need to let people know or apologize for but people kept asking.

Just do the exercises in ACOM

Done 

Better than 🦁 course

😘

Edited by PenguinPablo

26 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

that's why I said what I said

No. You said what you said because you chose to behave obnoxiously

Most of us want an inclusive community forum. If a simple question gets such a toxic response👇🏽

On 9/26/2024 at 5:38 AM, lostingenosmaze said:

Um, excuse me, uh, no. I am entitled to know when this course will come out. I am supporting Leo, after all. I mean isn't it obvious that I'm already set on buying it when I ask for the release date? If he wants our money he MUST schedule his course around our paychecks 😤

its no surprise people would be hesitant to share ideas here

58 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Is there any reason to talk about this further? Basic guideline is "don't be a jerk".

👆🏽
Do better.