Dana1

Leo’s advise about dating and sex are mostly aimed towards man

627 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, bambi said:

I am aware of the thread starting feature, and my capacity to start that. xD Thanks for the suggestion

My views are expressed repeatedly in this thread though, and I think my writing is clear and concise, and have verified this ad naseum with AI models. Everyone who's ever worked for me has indicated my ability to concisely articulate my point or idea. So it's strange how people are struggling to comprehend it

I would appreciate if you open a thread. But if you don't want to, that's up to you (literally begs someone to open a thread lol). 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

5.PNG@bambi Yeah... and their reasoning is often
the same just reversed even without Em.

I mean, the whole subforum is fucked tbh
It's kind of implied, to begin with, I'd say

And the Spiritual subforum is getting cooked too
Even the psychedelics start to get repetitive

I'd love to find the 5% you're talking about

Lately I opened up two threads and just one day later a guy opened an identical thread with almost the same thread name and content. It is just a lot of monkey see, monkey do behavior. As for Bambi’s behavior. I have a hard time deciphering his intentions and motivations. Interesting guy. He says he belongs to 1% of the dating pool which is kind of fishy. If you belong to the top echelon of dating and mating. And can get the top shelf of the finest and tightest you aren’t spending hours and hours debating random people on what women really want. 

Edited by AION

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

I would appreciate if you open a thread. But if you don't want to, that's up to you (literally begs someone to open a thread lol). 

Oh lol! I dont have any firm ideas on masculinity, I dont like the paradigm or the idea of artiificially replicating the ideal.

I would much rather find authenticity then this masculinity.

1 hour ago, AION said:

Lately I opened up two threads and just one day later a guy opened an identical thread with almost the same thread name and content. It is just a lot of monkey see, monkey do behavior. As for Bambi’s behavior. I have a hard time deciphering his intentions and motivations. Interesting guy. He says he belongs to 1% of the dating pool which is kind of fishy. If you belong to the top echelon of dating and mating. And can get the top shelf of the finest and tightest you aren’t spending hours and hours debating random people on what women really want. 

I have shared my story several times, I am a chronic sex addict, in recovery. Also mixed with insane amounts of cocaine and alcohol!

Being able to sleep wiht lots of women is simply a function of wealth, confidence (courage and experience) and biology, all of them can be optimised. Any one of them taken to an extreme or pass a threshold gives expontential returns, its really not that complicated.

1 minute ago, AION said:

@bambi do you have a link to your story?

Sorry I dont, it's not super interesting. I self destructed consistently over a period of 10 years lol, and now recovering

Posted (edited)

@bambi The gender arguments are vaguely paradigm reaffirming, but easily reversible, like:

f77bb3b905f8c50684d763af5c787977.jpgf284d57d4c1d6305cb55d5ae841186b9.jpg
94f957cb057061933d11fa88f8272b12.jpg3b170af2cd020054ed0b5a2ff3f61e3a.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀