Dana1

Leo’s advise about dating and sex are mostly aimed towards man

627 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, max duewel said:

Damn, listening to you Leo feels really toxic to me. You can't say anything against it you have great arguments but those 'truths' are destructive against forming a loving bond with the opposite sex. I better forget about all this 'masculine' 'feminine' crap. It just hurts me

It's not toxic, it's just realistic. Just because you stick your head in the sand about mating as survival will not make it go away. There is a lot of fantasy and illusion around mating -- of course. But nothing I said precludes a loving bond, you can create that. But your loving bond will be subject to survival forces. Having a fantasy about that will not improve your odds of success. You should be clear-eyed about how difficult relationships are, how difficult true love is.

Most people just stumble into love like fools. And their love is as lasting as toilet paper.

It hurts to have mating illusions deconstructed. Yes. But it can hurt even more to jump into drunk love like fool, only to have your illusions shattered in real-time, with serious consequences.

It's important to counter-balance New Age love with stark survival realness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You are the only left-wing person I know who supports masculinity.

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

3 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

@Leo Gura You are the only left-wing person I know who supports masculinity.

Why thank you.

Masculinity is not right for everyone, but I think we have a masculinity crisis. Especially mature masculinity -- it hardly exists in the culture. We have either leftist androgyny or toxic masculinity, both of which are not good for society as a whole.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why thank you.

Masculinity is not right for everyone, but I think we have a masculinity crisis. Especially mature masculinity -- it hardly exists in the culture. We have either leftist androgyny or toxic masculinity, both of which are not good for society as a whole.

Yes, but I don’t understand why people can’t see that different roles do not mean less value or that they are toxic; such behavior is childish."

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A man's value is in going out and killing a bear with a fork.

Practicing your humour paid off😂

Sailing on the ceiling 

13 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

Yes, but I don’t understand why people can’t see that different roles do not mean less value or that they are toxic; such behavior is childish."

Leftists have a poor understanding of masculine feminine polarity. They tend to dismiss differences between men and women as imaginary or constructed and fluid because they are reasoning backwards toward equality. In the sake of equality masculine and feminine asymmetry has been muddled and even denied.

And frankly, many leftists are just gay or bi. Guys like Destiny, Vaush, etc. they don't have a good understanding of strong masculine roles nor an appreciation for why they are so important for mankind.

The entire leftist worldview is skewed and twisted by an absolute obsession with equality and social justice, to the point where it corrupts their thinking.

Edited by Leo Gura

56 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

If this was really really true, then rape would have been normal. Your theory doesn't hold up to evidence. It's pedeling bollocks. 

*opens up a history book*

52 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Yes I fantasize about rape. But me fantasizing rape had any connection to a man's testosterone levels is just unbelievable to me. Rape is more about power and dominance. Has it been laboratory tested that rapists have higher testosterone than the average man on the street? I don't know if such a study exists. What if it's the reverse? When have high testosterone levels been linked to rape? I'm yet not aware of such a claim anywhere. But on the flipside, rape is only common as a crime. Murder is common too and so are other crimes. This can't be a definitive evidence of men's testosterone levels. It also cannot be objectively proven that men who don't feel like a "wolf" towards women have lower testosterone levels. I don't know where such claims are originating from. 

Your fantasy might become a reality after the first moment authority of the state starts to crumble. Without law, like in a war / natural disaster or some kind of chaos; women always become the first target. It is the law stopping guys what they would do if they see a delicious 20 year old prime fertile girl on the street. 

Edited by AION

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Leftists have a poor understanding of masculine feminine polarity. They tend to dismiss differences between men and women as imaginary or constructed and fluid because they are reasoning backwards toward equality. In the sake of equality masculine and feminine asymmetry has been muddled and even denied.

And frankly, many leftists are just gay or bi. Guys like Destiny, Vaush, etc. they don't have a good understanding of strong masculine roles nor an appreciation for why they are so important for mankind.

Great comment. Do you believe that the Middle East, for example, will become more feminine in the future? Personally, I don't believe so, but the movement is very strong, and societal culture often changes.

19 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

Middle East, for example, will become more feminine in the future?

Of course it will as it moves up towards Orange and eventually Green. It's just a question of time.

Eventually women will demand equal rights in the Middle East. Feminism will hit those Islamists hard.

Edited by Leo Gura

Woman doesn't understand what it is to be rejected again and again and again and again - after these rejections, you start feeling like a piece of shit and you have to do mental gymnastics to not hate women. 

They don't understand what it is to be invisible. 

They don't get it. It doesn't compute to majority of them, just to fat undesirable woman.

Why do you think guys settle for less than they deserve?

It is an intense emotional labor to be a player.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it will as it moves up towards Orange and eventually Green. It's just a question of time.

Eventually women will demand equal rights in the Middle East. Feminism will hit those Islamists hard.

But the Islamists will bring their machetes, and there will be no more feminine energy.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 hours ago, TheEnigma said:

I like wolves :)

Hi, my name is Jacob.

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

Hi, my name is Jacob.

You know why Bella did not fall in love with you? It’s because you were a toxic wolf.

13 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

But scientists sample confounding placebo-controlled statistically significant cross-sectional & longitudinal operational randomized sampling bias accounting block cohort power-meta-analysis studies.

And direct experience is far more subjective, limited, circumstantial, self-relating, perspectival & self-bias unaccounting, relationally speaking.

Which is why I recommend the artist approach, get experimental, try things out, take it easy, have fun, don't aim for an outcome but enjoy the process, and master the craft as you explore and draw upon all perspectives offered, integrating them into your toolset, while never getting attached to any in particular, which you otherwise would fall into the trap of, were you using a purely "direct experience" type approach or a scientific model sampling reality based on one's preconceived assumptions backward rationalized by correlations.

I just felt like writing a bit, not critiquing you or anything, just wanted to see what my mind would come up with 😁

No problem at all.

Your observations are needed :D 

I am just biased (Computer Scientist/Mechatronics Engineer) to help @Tenebroso 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not toxic, it's just realistic. Just because you stick your head in the sand about mating as survival will not make it go away. There is a lot of fantasy and illusion around mating -- of course. But nothing I said precludes a loving bond, you can create that.

i get it.. I hope you know how much your words have an influence on me. You shaped a huge part of my thoughts. I went through the pick up stuff. slept with hot women had relationship breakups. All that stuff works fine. But I also never felt like any girl is good enough. I always felt like other Humans are holding me back. I felt like I can't be myself because then the other person would not like me the way I am. I'm done with that stuff

11 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

But the Islamists will bring their machetes, and there will be no more feminine energy.

Religious extremism will not last.

Edited by Leo Gura

Feminists didn’t have to meet the Christians at battle. Nor did they had to fight them with machetes. The Christians got lost their power because of the destruction of the nuclear family. If Islamists fail to protect the nuclear family they will the same fate. But the thing is Islamists know this so they protect that strategic value at all cost. 

Edited by AION

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Religious extremism will not last.

You better be right, but it has existed for thousands of years, so I mean there is a small chance. However, Leo, I thought you said a long time ago that they will always exist because they can’t think outside of their religion; they are slaves to their flawed book and culture.

15 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

You better be right, but it has existed for thousands of years, so I mean there is a small chance. However, Leo, I thought you said a long time ago that they will always exist because they can’t think outside of their religion; they are slaves to their flawed book and culture.

It's not going away in our lifetime.