Dana1

Leo’s advise about dating and sex are mostly aimed towards man

627 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, AION said:

The thing is that we men can’t choose our testosterone levels.

Hold my soy milk xD

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Strength is not merely physical.

Couldn't you make an argument that beauty doesn't have to be purely physical either?

If you say no, then how wouldn't the preference for a big, buff, strong guy be equivalent to a preference in looks that values strength to the same magnitude?

Edited by Xonas Pitfall

4 hours ago, AION said:

It is not about secure or not. Semen just starts building up in your balls and you get aggressive like a wolf because of the testosterone. Some people are less aggressive because of lower testosterone. The thing is that we men can’t choose our testosterone levels. 

If this was really really true, then rape would have been normal. Your theory doesn't hold up to evidence. It's pedeling bollocks. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

23 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

@Leo Gura Is it possible to give up entirely on sex, romance/love and still live a productive, fulfilling life? Have you ever known a guy who has done this?

Sure. Yogis and monks do it. Isaac Newton did it. Nikola Tesla did it. Gandhi.

In fact it is easier to be productive and creative by renouncing sex.

Renouncing sex is the ultimate Gigachad move. Only for the most intelligent. But it should be done as a conscious choice, not out of weakness and insecurity.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

then rape would have been normal.

Rape has always been normal until modern times. And still is quite common.

And women fantasize about rape.

But just cause a man is horny doesn't mean he can't control himself.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Something is telling me that you haven’t jerked off less than 2 times every day in 8 years😓

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

7 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

If this was really really true, then rape would have been normal

Who's gonna tell her about human history? :/

It's Love.

1 hour ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

@Leo Gura Something is telling me that you haven’t jerked off less than 2 times every day in 8 years😓

You guys have really wrong ideas about me on sex. I sacrificed a lot of sex to create Actualized.org and do my work. Sex, relationships, family, kids, socialization, friends -- I renounced much of that to stay truthful.

If I talk about sex, it's because I'm not having it, not because I'm having it.

Any normal person has more sex than me. Yet you guys assume I'm some sex fiend.

I've lost girlfriends simply from sticking to truth and higher values.

I have an ex-girlfriend right now who keeps inviting me to fly over and have sex with her. And I say NO, because it isn't truthful. Any normal guy would be flying over there. Instead I'm here alone studying the psychology of Islamist terrorists.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys have really wrong ideas about me on sex. I sacrificed a lot of sex to create Actualized.org and do my work. Sex, relationships, family, kids, socialization, friends -- I renounced much of that to stay truthful.

👍

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Men taught women how to be. If men didn't lose interest after sex or stop trying to impress after she gives it up, men wouldn't have to deal with her withholding for those reasons. The same things men complain about in women is usually the same things that turn them off. Too easy, too aggressive, too forward, be more lady-like, don't be an easy lay, cross your legs, don't talk too much, be passive, submissive, wear high heels, wear short dress, not too long, wear perfume not too strong, blah blah blah, then when you have built her, you complain she's too feminine. Lol

I grew up watching a lot of old movies and musicals. Whenever I hear them complain, I hear this soundtrack playing in my head:

(aka. "Why can't a woman, be more like a man"?)

Spoiler Alert: he falls in love with the same thing he spent so much time complaining about, because of course he does.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Rape has always been normal until modern times. And still is quite common.

And women fantasize about rape.

Yes I fantasize about rape. But me fantasizing rape had any connection to a man's testosterone levels is just unbelievable to me. Rape is more about power and dominance. Has it been laboratory tested that rapists have higher testosterone than the average man on the street? I don't know if such a study exists. What if it's the reverse? When have high testosterone levels been linked to rape? I'm yet not aware of such a claim anywhere. But on the flipside, rape is only common as a crime. Murder is common too and so are other crimes. This can't be a definitive evidence of men's testosterone levels. It also cannot be objectively proven that men who don't feel like a "wolf" towards women have lower testosterone levels. I don't know where such claims are originating from. 

17 minutes ago, Xonas Pitfall said:

Couldn't you make an argument that beauty doesn't have to be purely physical either?

Of course beauty is beyond physical. But physical is a major aspect of it.

Feminine is beautiful not only in appearance but also in behavior.

If you say yes, then how wouldn't the preference for a big, buff, strong guy be equivalent to a preference in looks that values strength to the same magnitude?

Of course women are highly attracted to strong-looking men. But strength is less about physical appearance than beauty is. So it's asymmetrical. A man needs looks from a woman more than a woman needs looks from a man. A man's value is not in flapping his eyelashes and looking beautiful. A man's value is in going out and killing a bear with a fork.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Who's gonna tell her about human history? :/

I start with Mohammed 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Renouncing sex is the ultimate Gigachad move. Only for the most intelligent. But it should be done as a conscious choice, not out of weakness and insecurity.

The "But" needs a lot more emphasis with this crowd.

It doesn't count unless you're already sexually quenched/never had sex drive to begin with.

It's the difference of a wimp avoiding a fight vs a master martial artist avoiding a fight.

Yet the wimp will always spin a self-serving narrative about being at a higher level of development than he actually is.

These lonely  "spiritual" guys are always first in line to proudly castrate themselves and renounce sex and act as righteous.

Just go have sex man. Come on.

It's Love.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But just cause a man is horny doesn't mean he can't control himself.

If he can control himself then men don't need to be aggressive as a wolf. Indeed testosterone makes him horny but it doesn't make him aggressive necessarily, there is no proof of such. So he can't choose his testosterone levels yet he can choose to not be aggressive. I think a huge role here is played by social dynamics. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Damn, listening to you Leo feels really toxic to me. You can't say anything against it you have great arguments but those 'truths' are destructive against forming a loving bond with the opposite sex. I better forget about all this 'masculine' 'feminine' crap. It just hurts me

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

If he can control himself then men don't need to be aggressive as a wolf. Indeed testosterone makes him horny but he doesn't make him aggressive necessarily, there is no proof of such. 

Do you not become aggressive when you are thirsty and need water? People who are horny see sex as water.

3 minutes ago, max duewel said:

Damn, listening to you Leo feels really toxic to me. You can't say anything against it you have great arguments but those 'truths' are destructive against forming a loving bond with the opposite sex. I better forget about all this 'masculine' 'feminine' crap. It just hurts me

It's beautiful that we are different; it's not a socially constructed idea.

7 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

If he can control himself then men don't need to be aggressive as a wolf.

There's a lot more to being a wolf than aggression. It's not about aggression, it's about imposing oneself on the world, taking the lead.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

There's a lot more to being a wolf than aggression. It's not about aggression, it's about imposing oneself on the world, taking the lead.

That is a form of aggression.